Combat Arms Style

Comments

• Whats Your IGN?

whats your ign? i would like to pub with you as your one of the most intelligent players of CF ive ever read from i said the same things last week you have said and i fully support you. isnt it bad for us that we AMERICANS come to play an AMERICAN game get bumrushed by a bunch of BR players that do NOTHING but abuse what z8games stands for? i think the only ppl that should be allowed to play are ppl like aussies, UK, USA. that way it keeps it in a culture range and ENGLISH! remember if you ever wanna pub or whatever your always welcome

BTW, your also welcome to meta (Clan...) i jus have 2 see how u play
  • DiogoLapa wrote: »
    So why are you complaining so much?

"So much" meaning a lot right? One complain, that's not a lot.
    Pay attention in English class next time.
  • PMantis wrote: »
    You dont use glitch or anything? aww, good for you kid

Naa they don't glitch or anything, they just have like 2000 ping and tank through pubs :D
  • JoshTorres wrote: »
    "So much" meaning a lot right? One complain, that's not a lot.
    Pay attention in English class next time.

Not just no. I will continued to write wrong just to see how you are angry. We'll keep playing and you crying. HA-HA-HA
    Not just no. I will continued to write wrong just to see how you are angry. We'll keep playing and you crying. HA-HA-HA
    LoL, dude, the fact that you think that you're a superhero amazes me. I was watching the comedy long enough. Now let me explain to you something, captain smartass jackass.

The First Rule of being a Brazilian on CF is to not talk a word english.
    The Second Rule of being a Brazilian on CF is to NOT TALK a word english.
    The Third Rule, some one is better than you, don't speak portos and don't hacks, you QQ. The fight is over.
    Fourth Rule, all the brazillion is up to the fight. None brazillians in a brazillion hack.
    Fifth Rule, one hack at a time fellazz.
    Sixth Rule, No Skills, No Brain.
    Seventh Rule, the hack shall be turned on as long as it works.
    And the Eight and last rule, if you're brasilian, get over the fact no one cares about you.

All of us here, will take out your clan one by one. You will all lag and QQ. You will yell "porra" and "FDP" all along. Than you'll turn on your hacks, we'll report you, you get a new account and start hacking again. What's the point in loosing time? Don't you think you worth something, kid in this life, you're just one more fleshbag around 6billions others. And not you, nor your Brazillion will cause enough trouble to a solid community. Now remeber, there is humans, and there are Brazilians. That is all, you can go rage somewhere.

You guys seem to have a different view of 'anger' lol, must be all that sh** you guys put up your noses...
  • EMOxCORE wrote: »
    LoL, dude, the fact that you think that you're a superhero amazes me. I was watching the comedy long anough. Now let me explain to you something, captain smartass jackass.

The First Rule of being a Brazilian on CF is to not talk a word english.
    The Second Rule of being a Brazilian on CF is to NOT TALK a word english.
    The Third Rule, some one is better than you, don't speak portos and don't hacks, you QQ. The fight is over.
    Fourth Rule, all the brazillion is up to the fight. None brazillians in a brazillion hack.
    Fifth Rule, one hack at a time fellazz.
    Sixth Rule, No Skills, No Brain.
    Seventh Rule, the hack shall be turned on as long as it works.
    And the Eight and last rule, if you're brasilian, get over the fact no one cares about you.

All of us here, will take out your clan one by one. You will all lag and QQ. You will yell "porra" and "FDP" all along. Than you'll turn on your hacks, we'll report you, you get a new account and start hacking again. What's the point in loosing time? Don't you think you worth something, kid in this life, you're just one more fleshbag around 6billions others. And not you, nor your Brazillion will cause enough trouble to a solid community. Now remeber, there is humans, and there are Brazilians. That is all, you can go rage somewhere.

Yeah! I´m a superhero! Capitan Brazilian!!!!!
    You made this rules?! AHUAHuahUAhuahuahauhUHua...
    Please make more.. I'm having so much fun with it
    Belive me, you're not the only one having fun. What is better than a Brazillian feeding the troll?

EDIT: And, please, get some common culture. Not recognising Fight Club is... Low. Real Life exists, it's not an extenction for Sims, wake up, give up the basement.
    Belive me, you're not the only one having fun. What is better than a Brazillian feeding the troll?

EDIT: And, please, get some common culture. Not recognising Fight Club is... Low. Real Life exists, it's not an extenction for Sims, wake up, give up the basement.

Do not forget. We'll keep playing and laughing their claims
    Do not forget. We'll keep playing and laughing their claims
    You will keep being the moving joke, the freekill, the weekly banlist subject (So bad they retired the banlist, how much BR is in this thing? 99.99999999 percents?), the incult "porra gringo d merd" bafoon? Oh please, it only make the show more cranky. After all, who would make my day with his extremely stupidness, if not a brazilian? Thanks for being the local clown, really.

lol....his laugh....sounds like he is barking XD

EMOxCORE wrote: »
    * some rules here *

Would take some time to take out ALL their clans.... they like make a clan for every account...there is like 1 clan for every brazilian playing....

Dont forget that they yell "HAK" and "KIK HAK NOOOOOB " too >.> (plus FDP means SoaB in english, so thats also considered insulting and swearing).

They'll turn their hacks on or start glitching, we all report, they get banned and create a new account. So just find a way to prevent them from creating new accounts. This way the QQ Hatchers (Hackers/Glitchers) get banned and cant play again, leaving only the good players ( there are a few ones who do play fair, and wouldnt be fair for the few fair ones to get banned due the stupidity of the many....even tho thats how life goes on ).

If Z8 manages to bring the SSN thingy up somehow, they wont be able to create new accounts, even if they do the IP masking thingy...

Life could be so much fun and easier if this guys had some respect, I mean its so much ignorance its sick...Its only a game, no need to freaking do those ****s....It would prevent such a conflict and trouble, would save time and would save up the BRs reputation... Their rep is already bad, and they just dont help it and try to make it better... If they just followed a couple of rules and didnt act like stupid idiots, they wouldnt be hated, and would probably even kinda be welcome to play >.>

I dont know how can people live like that, thinking they are cool when the rest of the world thinks they are idiots and ignorants...
    You will keep being the moving joke, the freekill, the weekly banlist subject (So bad they retired the banlist, how much BR is in this thing? 99.99999999 percents?), the incult "porra gringo d merd" bafoon? Oh please, it only make the show more cranky. After all, who would make my day with his extremely stupidness, if not a brazilian? Thanks for being the local clown, really.

Ok! I give up! You win. First you said that the Brazilians should be blocked now wants to humiliate us ... I'm not to discuss. Already laughed a lot and has no more grace. I'm 28 years old and already fulfilled my quota of immaturity. I'll play more and get a Little Bit for a beer.

Hate me more. I like it!
    We all know what Combat Arms is. We all know how it works, and why it sucks. We also all know about two advantages in that game, and the only two wich are keeping some of us playing it once in a month (my case).

First of all, Brasilians are banned from Combat Arms. This is the reason for wich I respect Nexon, wise descision.

Second of all, the sound system. This one is REALLY important IMO. You can especially hear it into CA's zombie mode. When people are behind walls, the sound changes. When people are further away, the sound changes in a more realistic way than CF's. On CF side, you can shoot behind 20 meters of brick/metal wall, and the sound will still be the same as if there was nothing blocking the sound wave. I know I might get flamed for this, but I'd really like to see CF's sound system to be improved. CA have this.. Integration. With some better sound, it lets me feel more the game, and, in case of Zombie, it even adds a thrill.

What you all think about? Shall the sound be improved? Shall Brasilians be banned?

Well, the problem is the walls are not Walls. Lols, they're just a hollow inside, and outside is the texture with bricks or what ever the texture is.
    I second banning BR, but we all know that won't happen.
  • Brazillians being banned would be kinda harsh i think but, the sound system would be perfect if they changed it! Ghost Mode for instance, you can hear the loud guns halfway across the map, making it real hard to pinpoint, because Labratory is such a small but wonderful map. I strongly recommend this new sound system idea.
    Ok! I give up! You win. First you said that the Brazilians should be blocked now wants to humiliate us ... I'm not to discuss. Already laughed a lot and has no more grace. I'm 28 years old and already fulfilled my quota of immaturity. I'll play more and get a Little Bit for a beer.

Hate me more. I like it!
    LoL, yeah right, GTFO here. Thanks for making my day.
  • great suggestion is great. Surround sound would help the competative gamers quite a bit. Atm, yes, you can pinpoint, however, sometimes the sounds are quite misleading. Such as sometimes you hear them at b-long (black widow) but they could just be be connect. Very misleading sound system some of the time. I agree :)
    LoL, yeah right, GTFO here. Thanks for making my day.

You saw this? http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=51545
    We came for stay! hUAHUAHUAhUahuahauahHAuHAuhaua
    The only thing u can do is create this type of treats....
  • Why cant Brs just have a little bit of respect...and a little bit of knowledge?
    Even tho banning them would be harsh, it would be very satisfactory for thousands of people.

Maybe if they were..nicer people, we wouldn't want them out...

So atm, i say GET OUT OF HERE YOU MOTHER FUDGERS. Please.

I agree on both....more on the BR banning thing.
    You saw this? http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=51545
    We came for stay! hUAHUAHUAhUahuahauahHAuHAuhaua
    The only thing u can do is create this type of treats....
    LoL, Kid, you on steroids or something? Calm your exitement looser, you're a running frag. Don't you get in my way in game, cause you're gonna rage at me longtime ^^... Now, you can go out you know, no one will miss you, and essentially, no one even asked your opinion. Get lost Brainless Reta'rd.
  • oOSoapOoo wrote: »
    I don't want the BRs banned But I agree with the person who said to lock them into a server so they can't come to ours :D. I have played CA before and the sounds are really realistic. Also wherever your soldier gets shot he reacts like a real person would. PLEASE PLEASE ADD THE NUT SHOT LOL.

The nut shot is messed there.
  • Actually, I was wrong.

BR's are a huge problem and blight on this game, I have found out that many of the QQ'ers and vote nubs are in fact BR's (and not Americans etc).
    We all know what Combat Arms is. We all know how it works, and why it sucks. We also all know about two advantages in that game, and the only two wich are keeping some of us playing it once in a month (my case).

First of all, Brasilians are banned from Combat Arms. This is the reason for wich I respect Nexon, wise descision.

Second of all, the sound system. This one is REALLY important IMO. You can especially hear it into CA's zombie mode. When people are behind walls, the sound changes. When people are further away, the sound changes in a more realistic way than CF's. On CF side, you can shoot behind 20 meters of brick/metal wall, and the sound will still be the same as if there was nothing blocking the sound wave. I know I might get flamed for this, but I'd really like to see CF's sound system to be improved. CA have this.. Integration. With some better sound, it lets me feel more the game, and, in case of Zombie, it even adds a thrill.

What you all think about? Shall the sound be improved? Shall Brasilians be banned?

Yes... Brazilians should definitely get banned... I am not racist, but they are the most irritating hakers in cf too. CA also banned them because of their cheats, they didn't banned them because they were racist...

I agree with banning Brazilian n00bs. Hey Z8 bann them, I gurantee another 50% more hakers will be out from CF... I will support this untill Z8 banns those n00bs

So what made you crack on BR's and don't worry I'm white so you got nothing on me.......or so people say.
    LoL, Kid, you on steroids or something? Calm your exitement looser, you're a running frag. Don't you get in my way in game, cause you're gonna rage at me longtime ^^... Now, you can go out you know, no one will miss you, and essentially, no one even asked your opinion. Get lost Brainless Reta'rd.

We mark a battle between clans? 1vs1?