Cross Fire Project.

Hi,

I was bored and noticed a major issue with Cross Fire as well as its "community". First of all, we all know how poor the descriptions as well as the weapon stats are in game. Secondly I believe the current "reviewers" are lacking. I feel they fail to provide useful information to allow individuals to make informed choices.

What I am suggesting, I would like to compile information about the main weapons in Cross Fire. I would like to put together data on reload speed, rate of fire, damage, spray pattern, sound and other key factors that effect which weapon you plan on using. I am aware that Denxi has begun a project similar to this however I am unaware of his progress. I believe Denxi had done quite a bit of work in regards to sound but had not completed weapons. Furthermore I am sure Denxi will be quite busy with CSN.

I would like to find a few other players that are willing to put in some time to compile information in a semi-scientific manner in order to provide the CF community with some what accurate information about the weapons they use and/or plan on using.

If you would like to help, send me a PM or post here. Work will be done on Beef's ventrilo server, as it is basically where I hide.

edit 1:
Probably need a few with most of the guns, I am missing a few here and there. Although if not I can probably get my hands on an account with the ones I do not currently own. I would also like to test the differences and record stats on all ZP/GP crate guns as "factual" information on those guns is very limited at the moment in my opinion.

edit 2:
I think I would like to start with the M4 series and work on from there. Probably AK 47 series next continue going from the "family" with the most extra weapons to ones with the least. As I am guessing the majority of the CF community would be interested in seeing the differences between those weapons?

Comments