Wait...
wait...
nothing
Again "F11 he hack"...
wait...
wait...
kick

My suggestion is now to
1.) Show a Bar which gets filled with every F11, in the end (if the vote approves) the bar will be full. and you know : "I got kicked"
2.) Show WHO kicked you
this is no revenge thing or something BUT:
I just hate it when someone calls a vote on a pro and then spamms F12...
(i know this will be revenge, but its the only way to prevent noob kickers)
Then theyll think "He could kick me for revenge"

Comments

• MTGHunter wrote: »
    Someone Spams F11 in the chat and you know it:
    A noob set u for vote.
    So you press ESC to see if youre really on vote and Yes... voting
    Now you can just hope...
    Wait...
    wait...
    nothing
    Again "F11 he hack"...
    wait...
    wait...
    kick

My suggestion is now to
    1.) Show a Bar which gets filled with every F11, in the end (if the vote approves) the bar will be full. and you know : "I got kicked"
    2.) Show WHO kicked you
    this is no revenge thing or something BUT:
    I just hate it when someone calls a vote on a pro and then spamms F12...
    (i know this will be revenge, but its the only way to prevent noob kickers)
    Then theyll think "He could kick me for revenge"

You sir, have made my day.

+ 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999
  • That is the problem it's 'secret' most of the time you have no idea they are kicking you.

And yea it should state who it is, so I can boot them every game that the noob is on my team.
  • IHOP, I hop, HOP!
    That is the problem it's 'secret' most of the time you have no idea they are kicking you.

And yea it should state who it is, so I can boot them every game that the noob is on my team.

It's not secret for me 24/7. I have become paranoid of vote kicks and nowadays press Esc every 10-20 seconds. Pressing Esc so often slows you down while going to point A from B? I jump while on full-throttle, press Esc then check if voting is grayed out, press Esc again before landing back down, press forward key (W) just before landing on the ground. I didn't even know I was doing such bizarre thing until a buddy whispered and inquired me why I was constantly hopping unnecessarily. I blame my semi-insanity on F11 hungry noobs, and experienced players with no respect.

... may you all get F11'd just as much when you become better player ...
  • Urthurian wrote: »
    It's not secret for me 24/7. I have become paranoid of vote kicks and nowadays press Esc every 10-20 seconds. Pressing Esc so often slows you down while going to point A from B? I jump while on full-throttle, press Esc then check if voting is grayed out, press Esc again before landing back down, press forward key (W) just before landing on the ground. I didn't even know I was doing such bizarre thing until a buddy whispered and inquired me why I was constantly hopping unnecessarily. I blame my semi-insanity on F11 hungry noobs, and experienced players with no respect.

... may you all get F11'd just as much when you become better player ...

It's no secret when they are kicking I check often with the nubs that run rampant on n00bfire, however the point I was making is that the kickers name is secret and should be revealed as the OP said.
  • i have a better idea take the dam kick vote off the game period hakers never get kicked anyway.Then you go in a room and get a lucky kill and bam kicked im tired of noobs thinking they to pro to die.
  • i have a better idea take the dam kick vote off the game period hakers never get kicked anyway.Then you go in a room and get a lucky kill and bam kicked im tired of noobs thinking they to pro to die.

^THIS ... i cant say it better
  • I see actual hackers get kicked all the time, so I wouldn't want it removed.

You can usually tell who kicks you by looking at the chat, it's usually the first person who says "F11" besides, if you got a homie in the game just ask them.
  • just make an option kickvote enabled/disabled so ppl can make rooms as they wish then u see in the lobby if kickvote is enabled or not and u can decide if u want to play in this room

so everyone will be content
  • Lol hack always 4ever live.
    i Would aprovve this 11111+
  • very good ideea i really want that sistem +9999999999999
  • just make an option kickvote enabled/disabled so ppl can make rooms as they wish then u see in the lobby if kickvote is enabled or not and u can decide if u want to play in this room

another good ideea :)
  • lol
    yeah
    mostly i get kicked for 2 reasons
    1.Being a noob in that game(A.K.A play bad)
    2.Because i get hackusated
    honestly people, if I was a hack3r,why is my Kills less then my death,chew on this!
    OT:
    yeah
    +1000000000000000000000000000000
    then,we can go whisper to him and spam I'M NOT HACK3R NOOB :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Crevices wrote: »
    I see actual hackers get kicked all the time, so I wouldn't want it removed.

I think I saw just 2-3 booted since March. Those that are uber pro and kill everyone with an uzi in 3 secs always stay.
    Crevices wrote: »
    You can usually tell who kicks you by looking at the chat, it's usually the first person who says "F11" besides, if you got a homie in the game just ask them.

Maybe, but it could be:
    1. A noob that seen the kick come up and wants you gone that didn't kick.
    2. It could be the the guy that says "f12" (they kick you then say f12).
    3. The guy that said nothing.

It's better to know who the nub is then kick them.

On a more upbeat note -

I am now getting good at getting kicks passed for the QQ'ers and other kick vote nubs that vote people off for no reason (when they are on my team):D
  • I think I saw just 2-3 booted since March. Those that are uber pro and kill everyone with an uzi in 3 secs always stay.

Well I got 2 or 3 wallers booted this week alone.

Ok noobs (not addressing you UKDissident), this is how to spot wallers in S&D and Elimation.

After you get fragged, watch the other players on your team attentively and from the way they plays you can say if one of them is wall hacking or not. If a player looks at walls as if he can see other players and scopes with sniper rifles at walls then it is pretty obvious. Most of the time it's easy to know who the wallers on your team are if you know what to look for. It's difficult to know who is walling on the other team unless you have a friend to spectate the players after he gets fragged. Too many hackusations out there which are simply not true.
  • +9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999

the problem is:
    there are hackers... they will join these rooms and have a lot of fun...
  • i (and everyone other that joins such a room) will be aware of this ;)
    we know the risk and if a haker comes to the room we ALL just leave

will he play alone then? i think its quite unfunny if every room u join ppl just leave meaning "no one likes u hacker idiot go play alone"

u can lobbykick him too - after the game
  • I played for about an hour today, I got kicked about 10 times, usually about 5 minutes after I joined a game (I play GM) and it's starting to really **** me off big time.
  • Crevices wrote: »
    I see actual hackers get kicked all the time, so I wouldn't want it removed.

+1

thdf3412c7.gif
    -Haley.
  • MTGHunter wrote: »
    the problem is:
    there are hackers... they will join these rooms and have a lot of fun...

Big deal? We know they could, we just want to play without being kicked thats why we support it and it's our choice or others to play with it off or not.

I'd rather play with an hacker than with whining noobs that request kicks, or noobs on my team that kick for no reason, it's all cheating.

They QQ to get you kicked because you 'rocked their world' = cheating.

They kick you for Ace or other BS = Cheating

At least a hacker doesn't cry whilst he is cheating like the cheating QQ'ers, and unlike the noob kickers on your team that stab you in the back the hacker openly does what he is doing.

To sum up I'm that fed up with noob kickers and other trash like QQ'ers - I actually would be willing to swap them for a decent game without kick vote with the slight chance a hacker may come along.
  • I played for about an hour today, I got kicked about 10 times, usually about 5 minutes after I joined a game (I play GM) and it's starting to really **** me off big time.

I love getting called a hakr and getting kicked when I spot camp and K-2 or Shotty stupid ghosts that are too stupid to walk somewhere else and not RUSH at my face...-___-

I even get kicked on ghost side for the same thing, when all it was was me doorway camping and I had a combat axe...-__-

Maybe they should do what CA does with super players, EXCEPT every time you kick a player you MUST send in a report or have your powers removed and you get banned for 2 weeks from the game. Also would apply if you kept falsely kicking people.
  • ***actical wrote: »
    Maybe they should do what CA does with super players, EXCEPT every time you kick a player you MUST send in a report or have your powers removed and you get banned for 2 weeks from the game. Also would apply if you kept falsely kicking people.

how about we introduce the ultimate vote kick system which has two aims: to stop abuse and reward those who catch hackers.

The player who thinks someone is hacking initiates a vote kick and if it passes he must send a report with replay to the Cross Fire admits. If the vote kick is justified and there really was a hacker the player is rewarded 500GP. If he wasted g4box/z8 employees time (or whoever checks the replay), THE NOOB GETS PUNISHED by having a penalty of -1000 experience and GP points and has his kick voting abilities removed for a period of two weeks.
  • Already proposed that, but no one listenened.