Missions;

I think missions are really spoiling this game.

For a start, they are always on really bad, boring overplayed or one sided maps.
Eagle eye
Metro
Downtown
Port FFA? LOL Joke mode.
etc

Lets take metro as an example;
Its heavily weighted to bL; but the second a hacker comes in they have the time of their life due to how big and open the map is. And we know what this community is like; trainee, some arabic ign, running around pulling off complete BS, but no, all the other arabs on his team are like NO NO HE LEGIT PRO WE LOVE HIM HE BLACK LIKE US.
But the second any decent legit goes on GR they get kicked.

Point is; play as bL get stomped by hackers & play as GR get kicked for nothing.

Aswell as this more/longer/more zp youve spent to get a higher rank the more youve got to do to complete a mission? Ridiculous.
8 Eagle eye wins? 20-40mins a game, alot of rooms are NOT 5 round, alot of rooms have hackers & terribad teammates you need to try to carry vs these hackers, and alot of rooms are ridiculous mode types; pistol only? sniper only?
So on top of it being a GR sided map, sniper only & having hackers in the room which people dont kick, its also ridiculous to play.
Having 8 GR all with snipers on a GR sided map which you need 8 wins in is ridiculous. Its easier to 1-3 shot baddies standin still at long a with a rifle, than snipe them all due to the w/e you call the clickin thing you do before you shoot LOL.

And mission rewards? Well if we are higher rank and need to complete alot more missions why do we only get 7 day rewards?
Look at the helmet in this reward.
So many random unlegits are going to be running around, getting the what? 3 or 4 eagle eye wins they need? and getting the missions done every day easily due to unlegitness, communities ability to not notice real hackers, etc and then get a nice free piece of armor so they can run around being unlegit & even harder to kill.

Also the mission variety is BORING.
I scroll through the maps being played.
Its just a stream of the mission maps; boring over played depressing CQC maps.

The mission system should seriously be revised.
Maybe have it as random missions each day for each player? So we can have the community playing all sorts of maps again >>
Maybe make the reward time longer for higher ranks or the required amount of wins/games/kills less?
Maybe make it different every day instead of having the same map for like 2 weeks?

I know some players that are captain/major so need to play alot more to complete the mission, and even after all the time theyve spent completing them they still havnt got the one dogtag they need after weeks or even months.
Not saying you should change anything about the dogtags, but its another reason why you should change the missions.

Edit: BTW last night I was doing the prison tdm mission, was 12 or 14 games or something stupid. Didnt complete it because it took a ridiculous amount of time, but when i was doing it, there were kids running around walling blatently, having an awm which shot like a rifle, blah blah but apparently thats not a hack its skill. LOL.

Or maybe you could make the missions more like;
Ace blah blah times
Mvp blah blah times
Defuse blah blah times?
idk

Your ideas pleasee?

Comments

• YES! I CAN FINALY USE THIS!

lolumadh.jpg

oh so cool.
    bad kids postin absolutely nothin is borin.
    atleast troll plz
  • YES! I CAN FINALY USE THIS!

lolumadh.jpg

There had been lots of threads where you could've used this.
  • Forman444 wrote: »

seen it posted alot already
    guess ickle kiddie wunts to feel like a nolife forumer ^^

nah they didnt feel right. this guy is already pis5ed off enough so i had 2
  • nah they didnt feel right. this guy is already pis5ed off enough so i had 2

yea
    am soo p1ssed off cos a ent got 5 DE-S crates when already opened 377 & got ma DE-ss
    sooo p1ssed off cos a dunt get a 7day helmet when if a wanted could buy a set everymonth all year

if anythin this jus a thread bout me hatin on poor people :')
    if they cant afford it they dunt deserve a 7day w/e for free :)
  • |D|GOD wrote: »
    I think missions are really spoiling this game.

For a start, they are always on really bad, boring overplayed or one sided maps.
    Eagle eye
    Metro
    Downtown
    Port FFA? LOL Joke mode.
    etc

Lets take metro as an example;
    Its heavily weighted to bL; but the second a hacker comes in they have the time of their life due to how big and open the map is. And we know what this community is like; trainee, some arabic ign, running around pulling off complete BS, but no, all the other arabs on his team are like NO NO HE LEGIT PRO WE LOVE HIM HE BLACK LIKE US.
    But the second any decent legit goes on GR they get kicked.

Point is; play as bL get stomped by hackers & play as GR get kicked for nothing.

Aswell as this more/longer/more zp youve spent to get a higher rank the more youve got to do to complete a mission? Ridiculous.
    8 Eagle eye wins? 20-40mins a game, alot of rooms are NOT 5 round, alot of rooms have hackers & terribad teammates you need to try to carry vs these hackers, and alot of rooms are ridiculous mode types; pistol only? sniper only?
    So on top of it being a GR sided map, sniper only & having hackers in the room which people dont kick, its also ridiculous to play.
    Having 8 GR all with snipers on a GR sided map which you need 8 wins in is ridiculous. Its easier to 1-3 shot baddies standin still at long a with a rifle, than snipe them all due to the w/e you call the clickin thing you do before you shoot LOL.

And mission rewards? Well if we are higher rank and need to complete alot more missions why do we only get 7 day rewards?
    Look at the helmet in this reward.
    So many random unlegits are going to be running around, getting the what? 3 or 4 eagle eye wins they need? and getting the missions done every day easily due to unlegitness, communities ability to not notice real hackers, etc and then get a nice free piece of armor so they can run around being unlegit & even harder to kill.

Also the mission variety is BORING.
    I scroll through the maps being played.
    Its just a stream of the mission maps; boring over played depressing CQC maps.

The mission system should seriously be revised.
    Maybe have it as random missions each day for each player? So we can have the community playing all sorts of maps again >>
    Maybe make the reward time longer for higher ranks or the required amount of wins/games/kills less?
    Maybe make it different every day instead of having the same map for like 2 weeks?

I know some players that are captain/major so need to play alot more to complete the mission, and even after all the time theyve spent completing them they still havnt got the one dogtag they need after weeks or even months.
    Not saying you should change anything about the dogtags, but its another reason why you should change the missions.

Edit: BTW last night I was doing the prison tdm mission, was 12 or 14 games or something stupid. Didnt complete it because it took a ridiculous amount of time, but when i was doing it, there were kids running around walling blatently, having an awm which shot like a rifle, blah blah but apparently thats not a hack its skill. LOL.

Your ideas pleasee?

I agree with you :) I think this game should have objectives (not missions) like when you get 100 kills you get a crate, at 1000 you get 1000 gp, at 6000 you get 10 gp crates, 10000 - 10 zp crates, 30000 a desert eagle. Something like this...
    Or if you get 10 headshots in a game you receive +100 gp, 20 - +200,...

YES! I CAN FINALY USE THIS!

lolumadh.jpg
    Hahaha Thats awesome :P
    seen it posted alot already
    guess ickle kiddie wunts to feel like a nolife forumer ^^

Says the guy who makes a sh1tload of QQ threads. This ain't the first I've seen from you.
    Says the guy who makes a sh1tload of QQ threads. This ain't the first I've seen from you.

baddie in a baddie no name clan

and havnt made one QQ thread
    advertisin other versions of cF on forums is against rules a believe?
    havnt even played cfcn in alongg time
    baddie in a baddie no name clan

and havnt made one QQ thread
    advertisin other versions of cF on forums is against rules a believe?
    havnt even played cfcn in alongg time

What about that thread you made saying everyone who is not in the US/UK and under 18 should be banned. Ooo, hardcore f4g calling my clan a no name clan. What a pro.
    What about that thread you made saying everyone who is not in the US/UK and under 18 should be banned. Ooo, hardcore f4g calling my clan a no name clan. What a pro.

called hatin ;)
    racist
    elitist

should get on later for a 5v5 mr im so cool i can say f4g on forums cos am jus a sad american kid

& it is a no name clan
  • ArchsataNZ wrote: »
    since when did they have downtown ;o

when missions first came out if a remember riteee
    was like downtown for what felt like a month or two :|
    called hatin ;)
    racist
    elitist

should get on later for a 5v5 mr im so cool i can say f4g on forums cos am jus a sad american kid

& it is a no name clan

So what if it is? Why do you have to be a dou-che bag about it? Typical e-punk trying to get all hardcore. I could really care less if you're better than me or not.

Also, nice to see you can't read sigs.
    called hatin ;)
    racist
    elitist

& it is a no name clan

its so funny how every1 always thinks we are american. and its cool how u call every1 a kid. i guess when ur 40 ur allowed 2 do that tho hey?
    So what if it is? Why do you have to be a dou-che bag about it? Typical e-punk trying to get all hardcore. I could really care less if you're better than me or not.

Also, nice to see you can't read sigs.
    american canadian
    same thing
    that whole block of land is full of ret.ards & black people & heffas

& e-punk
    you obvs got no idea bout wut us east londoners a like ;)
    talkin to baddie no name kids in no name clans tha dunt even entertain me wit fail trash posts is borin
    its so funny how every1 always thinks we are american. and its cool how u call every1 a kid. i guess when ur 40 ur allowed 2 do that tho hey?
    am acc 18
    l2slang btw
    it fails
    american canadian
    same thing

ubviously never even been in NA
    american canadian
    same thing

& e-punk
    talkin to baddie no name kids in no name clans tha dunt even entertain me wit fail trash posts is borin

am acc 18
    l2slang btw
    it fails

Your slang makes you seem like a 10 year old kid. Get out.
    I'm not black btw.
    I'm not black btw.

Really.
    I couldn't care less about what you think about my slang. You probably don't have any sort of social group in real life worth knowing if you think typing like this on cF forums makes you worth listening to.

getentertainingplz.
    I'm not black btw.

nah his slang makes him seem like a 40 year old virgin living at his moms. bet ya he is 250 pounds overweight and has a d1ckdo.

d1ckdo- ur stomach hits the wall b4 ur d1ckdo
  • nah his slang makes him seem like a 40 year old virgin living at his moms. bet ya he is 250 pounds overweight and has a d1ckdo.

d1ckdo- ur stomach hits the wall b4 ur d1ckdo

obv not oldschool enuff to of seen subaforums ;)
    am a 190lb lad bout 5;11 blah blah

a got moree abs than you got inches of **** kid

til ya get sexy get good or get entertainin dunt bother postin back kthx :)
    time to go carry kids in missions :)
    oh wait if you need carryin mr baddie welcome to come along :)
    Really.
    I couldn't care less about what you think about my slang. You probably don't have any sort of social group in real life worth knowing if you think typing like this on cF forums makes you worth listening to.

getentertainingplz.

So typing in slang means you're cool? HA! aite ima talk liek dis fo now on becuz i am coo dawg.

People like you make me sick. I'm done arguing with you f4ggot.
    obv not oldschool enuff to of seen subaforums ;)
    am a 190lb lad bout 5;11 blah blah

a got moree abs than you got inches of **** kid

til ya get sexy get good or get entertainin dunt bother postin back kthx :)
    time to go carry kids in missions :)
    oh wait if you need carryin mr baddie welcome to come along :)

pretty easy 2 lie on the internet isnt it?
  • I think just a set amount of play time or kills to complete daily would be much better, and would encourage people to play far more than set objectives would.
    So typing in slang means you're cool? HA! aite ima talk liek dis fo now on becuz i am coo dawg.

People like you make me sick. I'm done arguing with you f4ggot.

if you could acc had a real social life an could acc chat in slang your p1sstake mitee be worth readin :)
    you say f4g too much
    pretty easy 2 lie on the internet isnt it?

soo uh this is a lie izzit?
    very old very poor quality but ent got much after reinstallin windowzzz
    10hiw6p.jpg
    & i do believe i have more chest than any woman youve touched your tiny dik over when watchin ****z on tha web
    good ***in game

your turn :')
    so wut do you weigh wut do you do wuts your height & its not physically possible to have more abs than av got inches of dikk~ :) sooo gL tryin but ya wont win ^^
    I think just a set amount of play time or kills to complete daily would be much better, and would encourage people to play far more than set objectives would.
    TY for the first post worth readin
    yous also a englishman ;)
    wut partt? an tell deez kids wut you know bout east london/essex lads taa
  • yeah , the missions are really boring . We need new missions !!
  • yeah , the missions are really boring . We need new missions !!

ty for bein the 2nd poster to post somethin on topic >>
  • jmcn200 wrote: »
    I agree with you :) I think this game should have objectives (not missions) like when you get 100 kills you get a crate, at 1000 you get 1000 gp, at 6000 you get 10 gp crates, 10000 - 10 zp crates, 30000 a desert eagle. Something like this...
    Or if you get 10 headshots in a game you receive +100 gp, 20 - +200,...

I think that's a fking bad idea..
    Ridiculious low prices..
    That's fking crazy..
    I say No .
    And the answer will be No .
    ty for bein the 2nd poster to post somethin on topic >>

that a good thing , right ?
  • that a good thing , right ?

yes lmaooo
    havnt you seen wut the other like 2 pages were? lmaooo
    some terribad no name clan kids attemptin to do some sort of flamin til i stomped em