Missions;

2»

Comments

• You have lots of good points in here. The mission system is pretty boring. One overused map can be on their for a week, and it just gets boring. I believe strongly that their needs to be a greater variety of maps in the mission system.
  • iQuell wrote: »
    You have lots of good points in here. The mission system is pretty boring. One overused map can be on their for a week, and it just gets boring. I believe strongly that their needs to be a greater variety of maps in the mission system.

cheers ;D

but yea its always a CQC map / waller heaven map =\
    i dont enjoy tryin to carry an 8v8 pub when most people sL/m12s/kriss >>
    idk wut its like on alpha etc
    but on UK most people have some sorta gamesense
    most people have some sorta sL/m12/kriss
    most people have some sort of decent fps
    most people have some sort of ping which actually lets them reg
    most people are turks/germans/pt which are BRs w/o the high ping & 2 braincells - lots of hack =\

never see any of the people thatd be more fun to play wit like feel etc play EE missions =\
  • |D|GOD wrote: »
    yes lmaooo
    havnt you seen wut the other like 2 pages were? lmaooo
    some terribad no name clan kids attemptin to do some sort of flamin til i stomped em

aaahh ok lol :):)
    cheers ;D

most people are turks/germans/pt which are BRs w/o the high ping & 2 braincells - lots of hack =\

never see any of the people thatd be more fun to play wit like feel etc play EE missions =\

We have more laggers. Most of them don't have hardly any gamesense. All have nub12s or scrubLs. I was trying to get my EE mission done the other day and this guy who should have been in the nub server kept running to the BL spawn each time the bomb was planted.
  • = = i hate missions..
    it made me ppl do 5 rounds
  • forum protip: dont send a freakin wall of text at us. Label the parts of the wall of text. And stop stealing my ideas.
    yes lmaooo
    havnt you seen wut the other like 2 pages were? lmaooo
    some terribad no name clan kids attemptin to do some sort of flamin til i stomped em

Keep telling yourself that bro, as long as it makes you feel better.
    Oh btw, that picture of whats supose to be you. Can't even tell wth that is.
    cheers ;D

You really gotta stop QQing... You exaggerate the hacking a LOT...... Kriss? Its barely used.... Scrub? Okay, a bit more then Kriss, but not much, except in Delta. :/

And M12s, I'll admit, thats overused, but seriously? Do you realize how much fun it is to kill M12s noobs? I enjoy either A. Getting a HS from across the screen with my AK, or B. Close range rushing with my AWM. They shoot at me, spray, I shoot at them. 1 bullet. Down.

And stop arguing... Talking to both sides of this argument. D God.. Just... Shut... Up... "Flamin till I stomped em"? How?

And Forman444... Raise valid points, please. The best one I saw from you, though, was the slang comment. That made me laugh.
  • gotta luv teh rap battles

EDIT: Do you know that some of the arguments you made are longer than the thread itself? :l
  • mackjr3 wrote: »
    forum protip: dont send a freakin wall of text at us. Label the parts of the wall of text. And stop stealing my ideas.
    botherd to type it half correct w/o slang so shh
    ive had this game for longer & neva see you post on forums before :')
    Forman444 wrote: »
    Keep telling yourself that bro, as long as it makes you feel better.
    Oh btw, that picture of whats supose to be you. Can't even tell wth that is.
    les 5v5 rite now :')
    Narficer wrote: »
    You really gotta stop QQing... You exaggerate the hacking a LOT...... Kriss? Its barely used.... Scrub? Okay, a bit more then Kriss, but not much, except in Delta. :/

And M12s, I'll admit, thats overused, but seriously? Do you realize how much fun it is to kill M12s noobs? I enjoy either A. Getting a HS from across the screen with my AK, or B. Close range rushing with my AWM. They shoot at me, spray, I shoot at them. 1 bullet. Down.

And stop arguing... Talking to both sides of this argument. D God.. Just... Shut... Up... "Flamin till I stomped em"? How?

And Forman444... Raise valid points, please. The best one I saw from you, though, was the slang comment. That made me laugh.

hush. your terribad you can barely hold a 1.0 kdr in pubs.
    and you play on american server unless you go a7 or any real server and play real snd maps youve jus got alot of 300ping reta.rded BRs to frag
    you should check out uk server ;)
    want replays of 1st lts, captains, majors usin alot more than walls.. 1hit ko, aimbot, yanoo ontop of tha armor & sL/kriss/m12s paha.
    dont try an tell me wut goes on on my server kthx