Pathetic

2»

Comments

• Thank you for understanding. Love you if you reply... If you don't CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME! Cause you dun goofed.

I see what you did there.

/b/rother?
  • [GM]Saidin wrote: »
    Two responses to issues addressed in this thread (and yes this should be in some sort of CF related forum).

One: We've patched a significant amount of glitches in the game over the last 2-3 patches. We realize this may not get them all. But when we receive hundreds of thousands of reports with glitchers in such-and-such maps. And now we get 1 in 100 about a glitch, it says to us we're reducing that glitch.

If you have a problem with a glitch in a map, make sure to go to us with this problem and report it properly. "OMG Z8 FAILS AT GLITCHES" doesn't tell us anything.

Secondly; to the point about crashes. The game has been running nearly 24-7 on the computers we have at our Gamescom conference. I've had to troubleshoot (by restarting the game) maybe 4 or 5 crashes. And this is through 12 hours of straight playing on 10 computers. Perhaps there are things on your computer that need fixing in order to get the game running. Unfortunately crash errors are not always going to be our fault. It's very unfortunate that you DO have these errors. But we may not always be able to solve them. Especially whenever we try to run the same type of system, it doesn't crash for us.

saidin awnser my support ticket. pl0x
    Two responses to issues addressed in this thread (and yes this should be in some sort of CF related forum).

One: We've patched a significant amount of glitches in the game over the last 2-3 patches. We realize this may not get them all. But when we receive hundreds of thousands of reports with glitchers in such-and-such maps. And now we get 1 in 100 about a glitch, it says to us we're reducing that glitch.

If you have a problem with a glitch in a map, make sure to go to us with this problem and report it properly. "OMG Z8 FAILS AT GLITCHES" doesn't tell us anything.

Secondly; to the point about crashes. The game has been running nearly 24-7 on the computers we have at our Gamescom conference. I've had to troubleshoot (by restarting the game) maybe 4 or 5 crashes. And this is through 12 hours of straight playing on 10 computers. Perhaps there are things on your computer that need fixing in order to get the game running. Unfortunately crash errors are not always going to be our fault. It's very unfortunate that you DO have these errors. But we may not always be able to solve them. Especially whenever we try to run the same type of system, it doesn't crash for us.

Saidin, more important...please explain this:

1. Why are we the only Version of CF that hosts to the WORLD??
    2. Why are we the only Version that has issues with LAGGERS??
    3. Why are Glitches, Known from the start of CF NA, not being fixed first??
    4. Why do NA/UK players have to be forced to play against people from out side those locations?
    5. Why even call is CF NA...why not just call it CF EVERYONE, or CF Global??
    6. If CF NA was only for NA/UK players, why are we being forced in to EXTREME imbalanced matches against laggers?
    7. Why is it that the forum is only English, but we have to deal with just about every other language in the world??

Just a few other questions that should be answered by a person on the payroll of G4. Figuring we pay YOUR rent, we have questions. But only the select get answered.

We are the only version hosting the world...really why is this, every description listed about CF NA, says it hosts NA/UK players...but we have South America players, China Players, Philippine players, Korean player and the list goes on.

We all have to now deal with it because G4 and/or SmileGate insist on letting us host the world. Give CF NA/UK restrictions like everyone else...why do we have to host the world. Let some other company/ publisher host other places.

Why do we have to be different from everyone else...Just about every NA/UK player wishes you would...Take your headphones off, turn down the music and start listening to the community. We just want whats fair.

You might say, "well it is fair to remove thousands of players whom have paid into the game?".....my answer...yes its totally fair. The descriptions state "NA/UK", so...they took the risk.

If I decided to proxy China and play CF China and they found out I was from the US/NA/UK, odds are I would be banned. But nowhere does it say NA/UK players cant play here...but we are all restricted from it.

EQUALITY AMONGST GAMERS IS ALL WE ASK FOR.

Core2DuoOC
  • Short term solution to hacks: Make a BR server, give them +20% GP or something, they'll flock there, and eventually they'll all hack so much the game will become boring to them and they'll all start playing legit or they'll all RQ. The majority of hackers will be gone. This isn't a troll post, this is the truth after extensively looking at who chams and who hacks. Generally if one yells "ALGUEM BR?", says "FDP" when you kill them, and has a high ping and/or teleports, I think it's safe to say they're a BR.
  • Saidin, more important...please explain this:

4. Why do NA/UK players have to be forced to play against people from out side those locations?
    6. If CF NA was only for NA/UK players, why are we being forced in to EXTREME imbalanced matches against laggers?
    7. Why is it that the forum is only English, but we have to deal with just about every other language in the world??

Just a few other questions that should be answered by a person on the payroll of G4. Figuring we pay YOUR rent, we have questions. But only the select get answered.

We are the only version hosting the world...really why is this, every description listed about CF NA, says it hosts NA/UK players...but we have South America players, China Players, Philippine players, Korean player and the list goes on.

We all have to now deal with it because G4 and/or SmileGate insist on letting us host the world. Give CF NA/UK restrictions like everyone else...why do we have to host the world. Let some other company/ publisher host other places.

Why do we have to be different from everyone else...Just about every NA/UK player wishes you would...Take your headphones off, turn down the music and start listening to the community. We just want whats fair.

You might say, "well it is fair to remove thousands of players whom have paid into the game?".....my answer...yes its totally fair. The descriptions state "NA/UK", so...they took the risk.

If I decided to proxy China and play CF China and they found out I was from the US/NA/UK, odds are I would be banned. But nowhere does it say NA/UK players cant play here...but we are all restricted from it.

Core2DuoOC

HE ANSWER THAT CUZ ITS TO IMPORTANT TO THE COMMUNITY CHANCES ARE HE READ IT AND SAID WOW WOUNDER WAT I SHOULD SAY ......NOTHING CUZ HE DONT GIVE A FUDGE ABOUT US PLAYERS IN THE NA/UK ALONG HIS RENT IS GETTING PAYED BY THOSE South America players, China Players, Philippine players, Korean player HE WONT DO SHYT. WOULD LOVE FOR HIM TO ANSWER REAL QUESTIONS LIKE THOSE U POSTED .........BUT HE WONT AND IF HE DOES HE WILL GO AROUND IT AND MAKE SOMETHING ELSE LIKE A BIG FACT.......WE HAVE TOLD THIS GUY MORE THAN ONCE ON FORUMS AND SHOWED HIM WHERE IT SAYS IN G4 BOX IN THERE OWN WORDS ITS SAY THIS GAME WAS MADE FOR A NA/UK PERSON BUT NOOO WE HAVE TO DIFFERENT FROM EVERY1 ELSE CUZ HE LIKES TO GET PAYED INSTEAD OF HELPING US PLAYERS OUT .......UHHH RAGE .YES TIRED OF THESE PLAYERS MESSING UP MY KRD CUZ THEY TAKE AND CLIP AND I TAKE 5 BULLETS ......BSBSBSBSBSBSBSB

WHEN IS THE TIME TO LISTEN TO US PPL SAIDIN (WE LOVE TO PLAY THE GAME)(BUT TIRED OF DIEING BY THSES PPL)
  • I understand that hackers are a problem... easily enough their bad, stop being bad and get good or just stop QQin. But this isn't what my thread is for.

I see so many people everyday who have ZP items, characters, etc. now... with all this money going INTO the game why haven't they fixed the maps? Game play? or even tried to patch the GLITCHES if we put money into a game we expect the maps to AT LEAST be glitch free... But instead their more focused on looks just like whats wrong with most countries. Looks over what should really be being done.

With all the money being pumped into Z8games you'd think that you could run side by side with your allies in battle and not expect to be thrown under the map... WTF HAPPENED?!? oh yea fail programming they cannot even make their maps glitch free. You'd expect a game designer to stop being stingy and make the game better instead of looks so more people would play AND pay... But sadly thats not the case.

Honestly there's only one word that comes to mind... Pathetic

I'm not saying i hate the game, it's a good FPS when u get past the glitchers, hackers, and how the game crashs sooooooooooo often... Because i do play almost everyday and still wonder why no one has ever made the idea to bring this up on forums.

Are people to busy with hacks that something that actually brings people to the game cannot be fixed? Or are they just hording our money like corrupt political leaders? IDK lets hear what the public has to say... Bring on the comments please. Not only do i want to hear them but i think the company might as well...

And if my thread is in the wrong place my apologies... I do not forum like most the kids on here. If it is in the wrong place please direct this threat to it's proper place on the forums for all to see

Well said brother :D and people stop acting like wild jungle gorillas
    This section of the forum is called Discussion & Suggestions for a
    reason so let my brother Suggest this Topic and Discuss it.
    Yes I understand the multiple point's of view in this discussion
    but all you guys are doing is acting like brain dead moron's.
    And who care's if Saidin doesnt reply to you ?
    Hes a busy guy get over it and wait your turn more importantly
    grow up.
    And to the dude that said nobody is forcing us to buy zp ?
    Really are you a moron ?
    We buy Zp in thought that we will obtain better handling ,
    fun maps , weapons , and future game play quality.
    Which also falls under the category of the z8 staff doing
    their fair share in contributing to that which we pay.
    We have hopes that by buying zp , we will fund them to
    fix other problems as well.
    Everyone stop raging and play nice ;]
    Remember its a discussion thread not a political debate.
  • XKrzYX wrote: »
    Well said brother :D and people stop acting like wild jungle gorillas
    This section of the forum is called Discussion & Suggestions for a
    reason so let my brother Suggest this Topic and Discuss it.
    Yes I understand the multiple point's of view in this discussion
    but all you guys are doing is acting like brain dead moron's.
    And who care's if Saidin doesnt reply to you ?
    Hes a busy guy get over it and wait your turn more importantly
    grow up.
    And to the dude that said nobody is forcing us to buy zp ?
    Really are you a moron ?
    We buy Zp in thought that we will obtain better handling ,
    fun maps , weapons , and future game play quality.
    Which also falls under the category of the z8 staff doing
    their fair share in contributing to that which we pay.
    We have hopes that by buying zp , we will fund them to
    fix other problems as well.
    Everyone stop raging and play nice ;]
    Remember its a discussion thread not a political debate.

Quoted for the truth.
  • Saidin, more important...please explain this:

G4Box is licensed only for NA/UK, does not mean others can not play. Hell i can play ANY version without having to use an IP changer, so can people I've played with

Trust me, we ain't.

Me and Giggletron, and sometimes a random friend, do big glitch reports, with replays and screen shots of all of it, and we pass it on to Saidin who passes it onto the DEVs. They try fixes, but it just doesn't get the job done. So when I get some time off, and Giggletron, we will be looking to do a new report, with a request to some new ideas to fix.

No one is forced, play with people you know, play with clan mates, don't play at all. No one is forced to do anything in this world. We are looking into some things in the future, that will help a bit though. :)

You basicly said this already. And I answered it. G4Box is only licensed to Host SERVERS in NA/UK, it does not mean, that others from around the world can not play.

... Repetitive much? Answer can be found in my answer to question 1+5.

It's said somewhere, in the Rules I believe, we have English on the boards so Staff can help out, and answer quickly, as all the staff speaks ENGLISH.

The only version you can't get in is Korean CrossFire. As you need a KSSN. (Korean Social Security Number) Even then, you can get in.

And it might not seem fair to you, but I'm sure, other people appreciate being able to play to. You're being SELFISH When you want something all for yourself.

Like I said, things to make game play a bit more equal are being worked on, just wait.

No, what is FAIR Is letting other people play, just because G4Box isn't LICENSED TO HOST A SERVER doesn't mean others can't play aswell, limiting it, is what is not Fair.

It's not fair, you're just being selfish, so what they got high ping, you be patient and wait, and play with people around you.

Everyone I've played with, from NA and UK, NEVER had to proxy, NEVER got banned, and we did play public.

You're asking for equality, you're willing to let a bunch of people who are having FUN WHAT GAMES are MEANT for, just go, and find something else to play, when they like THIS game. That is not Equality, that is like saying, where you live is better, and just because they weren't born in our countries WHICH THEY DID NOT CHOOSE WHERE TO LIVE.

Core2DuoOC

Answered,

Rex.
  • Hey,

Just left a few replies... was hoping to get your feedback on this if you got time! thx..
    [MOD]Rex wrote: »

G4Box is licensed only for NA/UK, does not mean others can not play. Hell i can play ANY version without having to use an IP changer, so can people I've played with.

Reply: We all know you can play whatever version, but its really not fun when there's a lot of ping difference! I mean there's no point since it's not exactly fair play...

Trust me, we ain't.

Reply: We're proabably the ones with the most. You should restrict people from UK entering NA servers. Now I thought once the UK Servers were there, all UK high pingers wouldn't cause a problem. Though, the amount has decreased but you would still find tons of them. Why not just ban them from other servers and just let them enter the UK servers and the clan server? It's not unfair, I bet NA players would be okay with it as well if you banned them from entering the UK server along with it. At least it would solve a lot of ping issues. Maybe on the side, you could place 1 server or so on which everybody could still enter???

Me and Giggletron, and sometimes a random friend, do big glitch reports, with replays and screen shots of all of it, and we pass it on to Saidin who passes it onto the DEVs. They try fixes, but it just doesn't get the job done. So when I get some time off, and Giggletron, we will be looking to do a new report, with a request to some new ideas to fix.

Reply: I hear your hack system is being updated, but I really don't see who's handling the report tickets right now? It's been over 4 months since I reported a ton of people [I still have their names] and they're still playing. I even have the replays of them with 'obvious' cheats [aimbots, wall etc.] and still nothing...The worst feature you introduced was allowing people to change their gamer id.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqaRHbnX1io

Watch this video for reference. The guy changed his gamename multiple times after that, does the staff have a system to track the name changes? I hope so, because otherwise there's no way to report them.

No one is forced, play with people you know, play with clan mates, don't play at all. No one is forced to do anything in this world. We are looking into some things in the future, that will help a bit though.

Reply: But if we plan to play, the problem is you can't restrict people so somehow half of any room gets filled up with high pingers anyway =o

You basicly said this already. And I answered it. G4Box is only licensed to Host SERVERS in NA/UK, it does not mean, that others from around the world can not play.

Reply: I agree, doesn't really matter what you call it =\ lol

It's said somewhere, in the Rules I believe, we have English on the boards so Staff can help out, and answer quickly, as all the staff speaks ENGLISH.

Reply: I agree, English is the most common and ofcourse you can't really stop someone from writing in their language. Though, you can just use Google Translate even if its in a different language...
    ===================================

You're asking for equality, you're willing to let a bunch of people who are having FUN WHAT GAMES are MEANT for, just go, and find something else to play, when they like THIS game. That is not Equality, that is like saying, where you live is better, and just because they weren't born in our countries WHICH THEY DID NOT CHOOSE WHERE TO LIVE.

Reply: Look at Question 2. Also, just as you're implying at the fun those people are having its also spoiling the game for tons of people who don't like the ping difference at all. Try to fix this, I second what someone above said. Make a BR server!! By this time, we all know there's tons of BR's in this game. Even the BR's would luv the idea.

Answered,
    Rex.

Read above ^^
  • dude,seriously,yur waaaaaaaayy too late mod rex beat yu to the punch.btw rex yur totally ryte,hit the nail ryte on the head lol
  • To add.

If you feel that there is a glitch that hasn't been addressed in the recent patches but has been around for a long time please feel free to contact us http://support.z8games.com or my inbox (when its not full and/or I'm out of the country).

Rex got pretty much everything right.

The only reason the game is restricted in Korea is because you need government ID to play online games in Korea. This is also one of the reasons why hacking and glitching is not a problem. You can have legal action taken against you for "breaking the rules" in Korea.

Every where else in the game you can hack and Smilegate has done a good job of keeping up with it. Updating content AND patching glitches and solutions like Xtrap who were brought in by multiple parties as a better solution to previous programs.

And no, we're not the version with the worst lag problems. If you play other versions you will see that. But in other versions YOU tend to be the lagger ruining the game for them. They might be saying the same thing about you.

As for specific hack banning and checking problems the two biggest reasons we can't handle a report coming in for hacking are that a) it is not in a format we can read "Z8 BAN HACKER NOW!" is not something we can work with. And b) the hack report doesn't contain any file we can work with. Youtube links, self made videos, non-existent files can't work with hackers.

Our new report system will make ALL reports exactly the same, and force people to include the cfr file. This will greatly reduce the number of reports we can't handle and significantly increase the number of reports we can. This will result in having dedicated people to check reports and a number of bans issued on a daily basis to handle the problem.

Right now we can't make any further announcements as to what is being done about players from other countries. When we have more details we will announce them. While this answer may be highly unsatisfying, it doesn't constitute millions of threads on the same subject when the answer is ultimately the same.
    To add.

If you feel that there is a glitch that hasn't been addressed in the recent patches but has been around for a long time please feel free to contact us http://support.z8games.com or my inbox (when its not full and/or I'm out of the country).

Rex got pretty much everything right.

The only reason the game is restricted in Korea is because you need government ID to play online games in Korea. This is also one of the reasons why hacking and glitching is not a problem. You can have legal action taken against you for "breaking the rules" in Korea.

Every where else in the game you can hack and Smilegate has done a good job of keeping up with it. Updating content AND patching glitches and solutions like Xtrap who were brought in by multiple parties as a better solution to previous programs.

And no, we're not the version with the worst lag problems. If you play other versions you will see that. But in other versions YOU tend to be the lagger ruining the game for them. They might be saying the same thing about you.

As for specific hack banning and checking problems the two biggest reasons we can't handle a report coming in for hacking are that a) it is not in a format we can read "Z8 BAN HACKER NOW!" is not something we can work with. And b) the hack report doesn't contain any file we can work with. Youtube links, self made videos, non-existent files can't work with hackers.

Our new report system will make ALL reports exactly the same, and force people to include the cfr file. This will greatly reduce the number of reports we can't handle and significantly increase the number of reports we can. This will result in having dedicated people to check reports and a number of bans issued on a daily basis to handle the problem.

Right now we can't make any further announcements as to what is being done about players from other countries. When we have more details we will announce them. While this answer may be highly unsatisfying, it doesn't constitute millions of threads on the same subject when the answer is ultimately the same.

Face it Saidin. We're all dumping our money for something that we don't even want coming from monthly patches, Server's are restricted to NA/UK Only... yet so many Brazilians are playing, OP'd guns, and reskins of the same weapons!

Honestly, I've sent in a ticket related to this issue and I've been feeling like it's ignored, and if you won't tell the developers to stop it, then we won't pay/play at ALL.

For once, we just want some weapon/map non-relevant to the other versions... Is that too hard to ask? No wonder we kept losing players so fast, like flushing a toilet.

To make it even worse, they've bought ZP, and started hacking in their Alternates/Main accounts. We're getting so angry at them that they disrespected us SO MUCH, got maked fun of, and telling us something very brutal to some people's families/residents.

TBH, I don't want to see a Brazilian's face around Crossfire, ANYMORE, if you want to fix the glitches/hacks, then DO IT. Otherwise, don't do anything at all.

Speaking from my mind and heart.

• if we want them to listen we all have to stop buying zp then as there loseing money they will listen or we can just say that some money wants no more hack,ers or glitchers then they might stop it
  • Big Time PRO HAKERZ!

Today i encoutered a Global RIsk team full of aimbot and wall plus HP hak.I understand most of Z8 are bussy but this game is going down since july.There are many hakz that are not patched and are easy to use(i didnt try).i think for CF best to bann this kidz and try stop hakerz before every true player of CF leaves permanently!
  • DeOriginz wrote: »
    Face it Saidin. We're all dumping our money for something that we don't even want coming from monthly patches, Server's are restricted to NA/UK Only... yet so many Brazilians are playing, OP'd guns, and reskins of the same weapons!

Honestly, I've sent in a ticket related to this issue and I've been feeling like it's ignored, and if you won't tell the developers to stop it, then we won't pay/play at ALL.

For once, we just want some weapon/map non-relevant to the other versions... Is that too hard to ask? No wonder we kept losing players so fast, like flushing a toilet.

To make it even worse, they've bought ZP, and started hacking in their Alternates/Main accounts. We're getting so angry at them that they disrespected us SO MUCH, got maked fun of, and telling us something very brutal to some people's families/residents.

TBH, I don't want to see a Brazilian's face around Crossfire, ANYMORE, if you want to fix the glitches/hacks, then DO IT. Otherwise, don't do anything at all.

Spending your own money on this game doesn't entitle you to anything else other than the ZP items in the item mall. You don't get anything else by spending your ZP.

Get over it.
    ]Face it Saidin. We're all dumping our money for something that we don't even want coming from monthly patches, Server's are restricted to NA/UK Only... yet so many Brazilians are playing, OP'd guns, and reskins of the same weapons!

Wrong. You pay because you choose to, and just because you don't want something, doesn't mean someone else doesn't. SilverySil had even asked and made a great thread about wanting the Winchester-Scope. The game isn't solely based on you.
    if we want them to listen we all have to stop buying zp then as there loseing money they will listen or we can just say that some money wants no more hack,ers or glitchers then they might stop it

Trust me, G4Box is all ears, but in the end say, What the DEVs say go. You're trying to blame the wrong company here. Glitchers are being worked on. And I personally along with Giggletron help the game out with getting rid of glitchers.

raider1111 wrote: »
    Today i encoutered a Global RIsk team full of aimbot and wall plus HP hak.I understand most of Z8 are bussy but this game is going down since july.There are many hakz that are not patched and are easy to use(i didnt try).i think for CF best to bann this kidz and try stop hakerz before every true player of CF leaves permanently!

Alot of hacks have been patched, but it's simple to redo the hacks, and get them back online. We stopped the no-clipping, thanks to our very own Greycloak, and while I'm typing this, Greycloak, Saidin, Xtrap and some others are working on a fix that will keep hacks out for awhile.

But the main point to all this is that it can't be done over-night, and simply patching a hack doesn't work anymore, as they just come right back, this is why you see some less patches, while work is being done to stop them for awhile.

@pwnage2forum, I'll reply to you when I get some extra time, if Saidin doesn't before me.
  • idiot kids! Stop blaming Saidin for all stupid kids called hackers! hi is just human no a fk robot. he do the best he can for this game! maybe if u will help him , the think will go better! if u dont like this game go and play minesweper.. there are no idiots who hack you! i hate all who QQ against hack and dont press F11 at the right time! Stop with this and go play ping-pong!
  • I would just like to say I dont pay for ZP because i dont feel this game is getting the best service it can.
    I understand that it takes time and lots of work to fix glitches and hacks and things but im also getting tired of going into a game that is 3/4s BR. No one is talking english because well it would get lost in the spamming of "join my clan" in spanish.
    If the game says NA/UK only then we CAN others get in here?

From Saidin "And no, we're not the version with the worst lag problems. If you play other versions you will see that. But in other versions YOU tend to be the lagger ruining the game for them. They might be saying the same thing about you."

that is the problem alot of the players in other countries are playing this version so THEY are LAGGING us. So how about we all only play in our region? Because that statement just seems to be exactly what the problem is and you are just trying to not have to deal with it so you guys make more money off of other countries.
  • These kiddies need to quit acting as if spending ZP will provide a genie.

Man what do you want seriously? First of all, it's a free online game. Free for people, such as those who are OUTSIDE OF THE NA Region, to play. Sure there may be problems about hackers, laggers, and glitchers, but why wouldn't it? This game is free. I'm sure that if this game were to charge 10-20 bucks per account to play, we wouldn't be having these small issues.

Furthermore, be happy with this game bro, last time I checked, we are way ahead of a game called Combat Arms in the race to eliminate cheaters. My god is that game horrible, in every game there is at least one of them hackers. Trust me, its like we are being spoiled here. Not to mention we do have exceptionally good players in our version of CF.

Last but not least, if you aren't happy with this game, don't play. Its really that simple. How would you feel if your internet provider suddenly say, " WE ARE NOT GOING TO SERVE YOUR AREA ANYMORE, YOU HAVE TO FIND A DIFFERENT INTERNET SOURCE ", when their internet source is the only one with a fast internet or for cheap. That's essentially what you are trying to say when you talk about banning people from out of these areas. I just hope you come to realize that this game could be worse, but its not so stop complaining. Everything that can be done is being done so relax.

Just one thing, how do you know those players are hackers? You don't have proof that good players suddenly hate this game and buy zp to go hack. You can't be assuming or accusing people who you don't even know.
  • Well IDK about you but, a lot of glitches got patched lately, I made a private room with a friend and we were trying to glitch in several maps, most of the time after you glitch, you get D/Cd.