Pathetic

I understand that hackers are a problem... easily enough their bad, stop being bad and get good or just stop QQin. But this isn't what my thread is for.

I see so many people everyday who have ZP items, characters, etc. now... with all this money going INTO the game why haven't they fixed the maps? Game play? or even tried to patch the GLITCHES if we put money into a game we expect the maps to AT LEAST be glitch free... But instead their more focused on looks just like whats wrong with most countries. Looks over what should really be being done.

With all the money being pumped into Z8games you'd think that you could run side by side with your allies in battle and not expect to be thrown under the map... WTF HAPPENED?!? oh yea fail programming they cannot even make their maps glitch free. You'd expect a game designer to stop being stingy and make the game better instead of looks so more people would play AND pay... But sadly thats not the case.

Honestly there's only one word that comes to mind... Pathetic

I'm not saying i hate the game, it's a good FPS when u get past the glitchers, hackers, and how the game crashs sooooooooooo often... Because i do play almost everyday and still wonder why no one has ever made the idea to bring this up on forums.

Are people to busy with hacks that something that actually brings people to the game cannot be fixed? Or are they just hording our money like corrupt political leaders? IDK lets hear what the public has to say... Bring on the comments please. Not only do i want to hear them but i think the company might as well...

And if my thread is in the wrong place my apologies... I do not forum like most the kids on here. If it is in the wrong place please direct this threat to it's proper place on the forums for all to see

Comments

• I understand that hackers are a problem... easily enough their bad, stop being bad and get good or just stop QQin. But this isn't what my thread is for.

I see so many people everyday who have ZP items, characters, etc. now... with all this money going INTO the game why haven't they fixed the maps? Game play? or even tried to patch the GLITCHES if we put money into a game we expect the maps to AT LEAST be glitch free... But instead their more focused on looks just like whats wrong with most countries. Looks over what should really be being done.

With all the money being pumped into Z8games you'd think that you could run side by side with your allies in battle and not expect to be thrown under the map... WTF HAPPENED?!? oh yea fail programming they cannot even make their maps glitch free. You'd expect a game designer to stop being stingy and make the game better instead of looks so more people would play AND pay... But sadly thats not the case.

I'm not saying i hate the game, it's a good FPS when u get past the glitchers, hackers, and how the game crashs sooooooooooo often... Because i do play almost everyday and still wonder why no one has ever made the idea to bring this up on forums.

Are people to busy with hacks that something that actually brings people to the game cannot be fixed? Or are they just hording our money like corrupt political leaders? IDK lets hear what the public has to say... Bring on the comments please. Not only do i want to hear them but i think the company might as well... <<< They don't care ^_^

And if my thread is in the wrong place my apologies... I do not forum like most the kids on here. If it is in the wrong place please direct this threat to it's proper place on the forums for all to see
  • I understand that hackers are a problem... easily enough their bad, stop being bad and get good or just stop QQin. But this isn't what my thread is for.

Are people to busy with hacks that something that actually brings people to the game cannot be fixed? Or are they just hording our money like corrupt political leaders? IDK lets hear what the public has to say... Bring on the comments please. Not only do i want to hear them but i think the company might as well...

This is an issue that has been hit on again and again.

However on topic: Ture, we as a community has erdged G4 and Z8 to push the DEV's to patch out glitches. However on the note of hacking...no matter how good our hack detection is and no matter how many people are working in unison to patch out hackers...there will always be 5x the amount working on bypassing the hack detection, creating more resisten hacks.

Remember, hackers normally pay for there hacks and expect them to work all the time...which means they shell out cash for coders. You CAN NOT get ride of hackers, just limit there numbers to a more managable amount.

In that aspect Xtrap is doing its job. Most Pub hacks are being blocked out as they come about and VIPs are knocked out a few weeks after they come out. Read up on them.

Core2DuoOC
  • I didn't read the whole thing but I read a couple of lines...

And glitches are being fixed. There are many glitches which have been patched over the time. The box glitch in MM Port was patched and some other glitches too.

And about the "money" that you're talking about, no one is forcing people to buy ZP and you don't pay Z8games to fix the glitches you pay them to have a SPOP and a fancy golden weapon to show off in-game.
  • Who said that hacks and glitches aren't being fixed?
  • lol but ur missing the point it's not about hackers man
  • here the best 2 videos of crossfire by the best player BlindRob

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8yr3YCnLYM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2Nzfis4ZfQ

enjoy it;)

tell me what this has to do with my thread? gtfo off my thread kid. what ur saying is mearly a statement i've owned blindrob b4 it doesnt mean he's the best and it doesnt mean i'm the best... the point is there's always gunna be someone better take ur trash elsewhere
  • SirHi wrote: »
    Who said that hacks and glitches aren't being fixed?

my main problem isnt hack.s as u can clearly see get good or stop QQIn... about hack.ers i know their always gunna be there that isnt what this thread is about read what i typed again please
  • man so mucn to red but i undesrstand bout the poor programming especially if you buy zp the only way it gets fixed is if somethin magor happens
  • KingstarKB wrote: »
    I didn't read the whole thing but I read a couple of lines...

And glitches are being fixed. There are many glitches which have been patched over the time. The box glitch in MM Port was patched and some other glitches too.

And about the "money" that you're talking about, no one is forcing people to buy ZP and you don't pay Z8games to fix the glitches you pay them to have a SPOP and a fancy golden weapon to show off in-game.

well i'm fully aware of this but instead of wasting time on characters they could put more time into making the game better instead of "flashier" who gives a crap about who has what weapon as long as the game is playable and enjoyable?
  • i really dont get it. why you people come on here crying about the community when in reality u still sit here and play on it. if you dont like the community or the game just ***n leave instead of bringing ur ***n useless thread here.
  • i__GoldeN wrote: »
    i really dont get it. why you people come on here crying about the community when in reality u still sit here and play on it. if you dont like the community or the game just ***n leave instead of bringing ur ***n useless thread here.

This thread is not useless at all. And the "community" would like a change in the game. And speaking your mind isn't against the rules. If you find this thread useless then don't read it.
  • KingstarKB wrote: »
    This thread is not useless at all. And the "community" would like a change in the game. And speaking your mind isn't against the rules. If you find this thread useless then don't read it.

ok i was stating my opinion about this thread.(not against the rules !) dont read my comment if u dont like it :) it just boggles me how theres so many hate threads towards z8games but yet they still sit here and spend money and play the game. lawl.
  • Most players are getting their ZP from Survey's which doesn't really give Z8 games money right?

And also fixing bugs/glitch and detecting hackers isn't easy you cannot just type
    /hackers ban
    and every hacker is banned.Developer are trying to solve problems,If they would know how to fix them,then why wouldn't they fix it?
    Also it wouldn't be so cool if we would have to patch every week when there are some fixes,That's why there is many fixes in one patch...

All makes sense
  • Lucky_Pig wrote: »
    Most players are getting their ZP from Survey's which doesn't really give Z8 games money right?

And also fixing bugs/glitch and detecting hackers isn't easy you cannot just type
    /hackers ban
    and every hacker is banned.Developer are trying to solve problems,If they would know how to fix them,then why wouldn't they fix it?
    Also it wouldn't be so cool if we would have to patch every week when there are some fixes,That's why there is many fixes in one patch...

All makes sense

have u seen some threads. iNoobishh probally makes z8s paychecks every week. i mean 19 m4 silvers? wDF? o.0'
    have u seen some threads. iNoobishh probally makes z8s paychecks every week. i mean 19 m4 silvers? wDF? o.0'

That's just what I am talking bout.

You can get everything whit surveys,change ip again again and again

EDIT:to bad it doesn't work for me =(
    That's just what I am talking bout.

You can get everything whit surveys,change ip again again and again

EDIT:to bad it doesn't work for me =(
    once u do a survey on an account u cant do it again lol.
    hes probally spent sh1t tons on this game. if u change ur IP too much u will be banned. ive talked to him before. he saids he spent over 5000 euros or more. i was like. STOLEN CREDIT CARD FTW. lol.
  • Just because it goes with the thread a bit.... Someones gotta be slacking off. The automatic M700 is back I guess? Saw a guy with one earlier.....lamers.....I swear.
  • Glitches are under control as i've seen so far.Less then last patch.
    ok i was stating my opinion about this thread.(not against the rules !) dont read my comment if u dont like it :) it just boggles me how theres so many hate threads towards z8games but yet they still sit here and spend money and play the game. lawl.

and it amazes me that u dont find it a problem that u can get pushed off the map into the bottom of the map because their programming fails hardcore doesnt mean i dont like the game man... just they got the money to fix it and the people to... but they do not.. i know programming isn't easy but it's their job they should AT LEAST do it properly instead of half assing it like fat americans
  • amused360 wrote: »
    Glitches are under control as i've seen so far.Less then last patch.

so your saying you've never been tossed under the map and killed because of the fail programming? then sir i call u a liar or a lifer... lol because it happens to me at least once a day it's kinda ridiculous.
  • MistaJinx wrote: »
    Just because it goes with the thread a bit.... Someones gotta be slacking off. The automatic M700 is back I guess? Saw a guy with one earlier.....lamers.....I swear.

yea truely dude... lamers if they spent half the money they spend on hacks on Z8 guns, n stuff they'd probably get good and not be bad but who am i to judge I'm not the best but i do reguard myself to a higher standard than most crossfire players which, the game itself isn't a hard concept to grasp TD = spray like hell/ SnD= listen for feet and defuse on bomb then pounce... GM + MM = trash and Elim= good practice! i mean it isn't hard if they need help i'm sure they could use the tutorial mode to get good =D
  • dude you know that there is an multi quote button?
  • yea truely dude... lamers if they spent half the money they spend on hacks on Z8 guns, n stuff they'd probably get good and not be bad but who am i to judge I'm not the best but i do reguard myself to a higher standard than most crossfire players which, the game itself isn't a hard concept to grasp TD = spray like hell/ SnD= listen for feet and defuse on bomb then pounce... GM + MM = trash and Elim= good practice! i mean it isn't hard if they need help i'm sure they could use the tutorial mode to get good =D

i agree with this too..
    so your saying you've never been tossed under the map and killed because of the fail programming? then sir i call u a liar or a lifer... lol because it happens to me at least once a day it's kinda ridiculous.

i see your point. this has happended to me and i do agree the progamming could be a bit better. but really why make a thread its not like they give a crap.
    Most players are getting their ZP from Survey's which doesn't really give Z8 games money right?

/hackers ban

All makes sense

u wanna know why? Theroy might be correct. Z8 wants to make more money so they team up with the hack sites (or could be them just producing the hacks u never know)

so they get more money with vip's etc. I think this and so dosnt alot of other players.
    bc i bet u they know how to fix them easy. but just they dont want people to get banned instantly they want to get wat their money is worth. I bet u other people who buy zp and hack dont get banned unless they keep buying it so they keep getting money.
  • so your saying you've never been tossed under the map and killed because of the fail programming? then sir i call u a liar or a lifer... lol because it happens to me at least once a day it's kinda ridiculous.

no i have never 1. bc i dont glitch 2. i dont go near walls or box's etc with other players so i cant get pushed in.
  • Two responses to issues addressed in this thread (and yes this should be in some sort of CF related forum).

One: We've patched a significant amount of glitches in the game over the last 2-3 patches. We realize this may not get them all. But when we receive hundreds of thousands of reports with glitchers in such-and-such maps. And now we get 1 in 100 about a glitch, it says to us we're reducing that glitch.

If you have a problem with a glitch in a map, make sure to go to us with this problem and report it properly. "OMG Z8 FAILS AT GLITCHES" doesn't tell us anything.

Secondly; to the point about crashes. The game has been running nearly 24-7 on the computers we have at our Gamescom conference. I've had to troubleshoot (by restarting the game) maybe 4 or 5 crashes. And this is through 12 hours of straight playing on 10 computers. Perhaps there are things on your computer that need fixing in order to get the game running. Unfortunately crash errors are not always going to be our fault. It's very unfortunate that you DO have these errors. But we may not always be able to solve them. Especially whenever we try to run the same type of system, it doesn't crash for us.
  • [GM]Saidin wrote: »
    Two responses to issues addressed in this thread (and yes this should be in some sort of CF related forum).

One: We've patched a significant amount of glitches in the game over the last 2-3 patches. We realize this may not get them all. But when we receive hundreds of thousands of reports with glitchers in such-and-such maps. And now we get 1 in 100 about a glitch, it says to us we're reducing that glitch.

If you have a problem with a glitch in a map, make sure to go to us with this problem and report it properly. "OMG Z8 FAILS AT GLITCHES" doesn't tell us anything.

Secondly; to the point about crashes. The game has been running nearly 24-7 on the computers we have at our Gamescom conference. I've had to troubleshoot (by restarting the game) maybe 4 or 5 crashes. And this is through 12 hours of straight playing on 10 computers. Perhaps there are things on your computer that need fixing in order to get the game running. Unfortunately crash errors are not always going to be our fault. It's very unfortunate that you DO have these errors. But we may not always be able to solve them. Especially whenever we try to run the same type of system, it doesn't crash for us.

Okay seriously WHAT THE ****?! You reply to this piece of **** and you don't reply to my important thread? I mean seriously what in gods name? Yes you fail. You didn't reply for my ticket for 4 days.

E-Rage.
  • Okay seriously WHAT THE ****?! You reply to this piece of **** and you don't reply to my important thread? I mean seriously what in gods name? Yes you fail. You didn't reply for my ticket for 4 days.

It's after midnight in Germany, and the Convention starts early tomorrow and its going to be exciting all day.

I apologize that I saw that thread before yours. And that your issue is important to you.

Support answers take on average 3-4 days, however it seems that me, being the only person who answers tickets just haven't had time for you. I'll pass along your message to the actual team who does tickets. I'm sure you will get a response very soon!
  • [GM]Saidin wrote: »
    It's after midnight in Germany, and the Convention starts early tomorrow and its going to be exciting all day.

I apologize that I saw that thread before yours. And that your issue is important to you.

Support answers take on average 3-4 days, however it seems that me, being the only person who answers tickets just haven't had time for you. I'll pass along your message to the actual team who does tickets. I'm sure you will get a response very soon!

Thank you for understanding. Love you if you reply... If you don't CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME! Cause you dun goofed.