Make a US only (ping limit) Server!

2»

Comments

• you are a moron. Internet has nothing to do with ping (not too much). Br's don't have a bad internet connection their distance from the server is too long. And you are kind of talking that br's are ******ed/dumb. If i am dumb it doesn't mean everybody from my country is dumb like me.

qft
  • LOOK IT'S BOB!
    ☻/ This is Bob, copy & paste him on
    /▌ every comment you see so he can
    / \ take over Facebook

TOTAL AWESOMENEZZ And i haven't seen a turkish play this game since all the free hacks were gone and any turkish i've seen i've done fairly well against them. And i have no problem with the brazilian as long as they don't have suck non stable ping fluc. from 110 - 258 constantly There are good amount brazillian with 2 ping difference fluc which doesn't affect game play at all it be nice for some players to be able to set a ping or connection limit in the game rooms to limit type of players at least so you don't get a 500 pinger in your room who is absolutely useless.
  • I didn't know 300 million americans play Crossfire..

Rofl....idiot,300 million Americans LIVE in the United States.They don't all play CrossFire.
  • BanginTuff wrote: »
    Just do it, honestly I can't stand the thought reading one more line of Spanish or Portuguese... Z8 you're making me hate Brazilian people when I never did before! In all fairness ... you really should make a server with a ping limit! Just one! How much could that cost? I mean honestly, have you played your game? Do you have a secret to not being annoyed by reading "PORRRRAA"? I'd love to hear it. =D Seriously they all LAG and it's not their fault! It's yours for not separating players who have DRASTICALLY different locations! The absence of this feature is totally unacceptable, and makes your management worthy of a dopeslap ... perhaps several?

Now I know your trying to squeeze every penny out of this graphically aging game-type. However .. based on what I've made from CPAleads in the past I'm pretty sure that I alone have already paid for this unexisting server with the Surveys I've completed. Say $.40 - $10.00 a pop x250+? Please take it out of the box and set it up already? I'd actually *buy* ZP if you did ... along with tons of other players that never have before I'm sure. If you don't do this you should at least partner up with Blue-Cross and give out free Valium scripts with all ZP purchases.

Sincerely, Bang.

mmm valium

so why ent it racist to have a server in canada & servers in uk?
    izzit cos we all white? well acc jus go south london in england is like nitetime derrs tha many black people D:

an its not racist to say we can only speak english on forum/ingame..? last time i checked rules it was a rule ;)

btw brs are okay [lmao cant acc believe a said tha]
    its turks & germans that ent
    turks = brs wit low ping, spops armors sLs & hackz & a bit more gamesense
    germans = neva kick eachother cos they all think they all pro; much lowerping; lots of spops sLs armor; lots of hack
  • Yeah dont forget about Canadian people <3 them so much. So nice...unlike those !!!!!!!! brazilians. Its not racist cause all we say is true.

But...wont happen. Z8 dont give a rats ass about us.

Z8Games does give a sht. Saidin loves us. Just those staple eyed ***n koreans that prance around hey I'm cool look at my eyes =_=... ,,!,, OoO ,,!,, them. <3 Z8 for puttin' up with their bullsh1t.
  • WrSmega1 wrote: »
    agreed, but add canada :)

Read the last line of my Siggy
  • Medicalham wrote: »
    A ping limited server or NA-only would be nice, and it wouldn't be racist. Banning all Brazilians however, would be. So I support +1
    A ping restriction would be a great idea.

Banning all Brazillians isnt racist. Its happened before, several games are getting on the ban wagon to removing them. If a Country is continuously attacking E-Commerce they should be removed. Im supprised Z8 doesnt go after them noob hackers, I mean there has to be an E-Commerce law in Brazil or an International Law on the Books against interupting International E-Commerce. This might be a game, but its still a business.

Or I think z8 should get with Windows and find a way to ban these noobs via there own CD Key. Windows has enough power to go after these kids, would only take a few Law Suits before no hacker will even try to touch CF NA.

Core2DuoOC
  • A ping restriction would be a great idea.

Banning all Brazillians isnt racist. Its happened before, several games are getting on the ban wagon to removing them. If a Country is continuously attacking E-Commerce they should be removed. Im supprised Z8 doesnt go after them noob hackers, I mean there has to be an E-Commerce law in Brazil or an International Law on the Books against interupting International E-Commerce. This might be a game, but its still a business.

Or I think z8 should get with Windows and find a way to ban these noobs via there own CD Key. Windows has enough power to go after these kids, would only take a few Law Suits before no hacker will even try to touch CF NA.

Core2DuoOC

This guy knows what he is talking about!Bro your a genius!
  • a ping restriction would be a great idea.

Banning all brazillians isnt racist. Its happened before, several games are getting on the ban wagon to removing them. If a country is continuously attacking e-commerce they should be removed. Im supprised z8 doesnt go after them noob hackers, i mean there has to be an e-commerce law in brazil or an international law on the books against interupting international e-commerce. This might be a game, but its still a business.

Or i think z8 should get with windows and find a way to ban these noobs via there own cd key. Windows has enough power to go after these kids, would only take a few law suits before no hacker will even try to touch cf na.

Core2duooc

hay z8 maybe u should let this guy run this game might help the game out woot +1
  • hay z8 maybe u should let this guy run this game might help the game out woot +1

Indeed. HE RUNS IT BETTER THEN YOU Z8 NEWBS!!!!!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
  • SPOPFreak wrote: »
    This guy knows what he is talking about!Bro your a genius!

I wouldnt go as far as to call myself a "Genius". I've just read what others have posted, made my own logical deductions and posted.

Removal of Brazil is something that Z8 will never do. Period. No matter what the gaming community wants.

There is a small group of people in Brazil that play fair, even with there lag and continuous harassment from the community.

Using your own Product Key from Windows would be a great solution. But that would mean some major collaboration with Window's. Think of it as a solid never changing IP address.

Making a Key Generator for Window's Product Key would be a major issue...I'm sure the boys and girls over at Windows would have no problem going sue happy on them.

Another "Great Idea" would be to give in and put a server up more central to Brazil. And then enforce the same restrictions found in every other version of CF.

I can't play Korea's version, nor any other version...due to the "Unbalanced" nature of Ping issues. But anyone can connect to CF NA and "Dis-imbalance" our game play. I'm finding this a hard issue for Z8 to understand.

Equality amongst gamers is something we all hope for, with any luck Z8 & G4 DEV's will one day notice our cries for equality amongst the different Versions, or our version at that.

Core2DuoOC

Portugues:

Eu não iria pelo que chamar-me "uma Pessoa Genial". Acabo de ler que outros puseram no correio, fizeram as minhas próprias deduções lógicas e puseram no correio.

A retirada do Brasil é algo que Z8 nunca fará. Período. Não importa o que a comunidade de ato de jogar quer.

Há um pequeno grupo da gente no Brasil que joga honestamente, até com lá ******am-se e aborrecimento contínuo da comunidade.

Utilização da sua própria Chave de Produto do Windows seria uma grande solução. Mas isto significaria alguma colaboração principal com a Janela. Não pense nele como um sólido nunca modificação endereço de IP.

Criação de um Gerador-chave da Chave de Produto de Janela seria uma questão principal... Sou seguro os meninos e as meninas acabadas no Windows não teriam nenhum problema que vai requerem feliz neles.

Outra "Grande Idéia" deveria entregar e pôr um servidor em cima de mais central ao Brasil. E logo force as mesmas restrições encontradas em cada outra versão de CF.

Não posso jogar a versão de Coréia, nem nenhuma outra versão ... devido à natureza "Desequilibrada" de questões de Silvo. Mas alguém pode unir-se a CF NA e "Dis-desequilíbrio" o nosso jogo valente. Estou encontrando isto uma questão difícil de Z8 para entender.

A igualdade entre gamers é algo que esperamos, com qualquer sorte Z8 e o DEV'S G4 notarão um dia os nossos gritos da igualdade entre as Versões diferentes, ou a nossa versão nisto.

Core2DuoOC
  • an ONLY US server
    a FREE server
    and an UK server

it's not racism, it'd be fair(including me, SA gamer)

another idea would be rooms with ping limits.

and the most expensive idea.... a server in the southern US
  • Wow. Be active more. This suggestion is very old.
  • MWAKILLZ1 wrote: »
    Wow. Be active more. This suggestion is very old.

Wow really?We didnt know that...thanks for pointing that out.
    Pep are just tired of playing in rooms with really bad laggers(120-500 ping all day long). This is the only game ive seen that if u lagg its easy for u to kill someone and the pep. with low ping cant touch you. This sh.it about shooting 2 clips into a person only to have him kill u anyway cause half ur shots didnt register is getting old. I dont care who they are or where there from i agree with the ping limit....it has nothing to do with brazil, canada or USA. Ive played with plenty of pep from US that have bad ping. You got my vote for the ping limit servers. I think that Z8 should take away some of those UK servers that nobody ****ing uses and remake the servers for the ping limit!
  • SPOPFreak wrote: »
    Rofl....idiot,300 million Americans LIVE in the United States.They don't all play CrossFire.

ROFL!~ That's just like that idiot BR who was like "Ban us! 20 Millions Brazilians play crossfire, it's going to be our money your missing blah blah blah" and someone pointed out to him that not even 20mil people PLAY cf...lol
    slic**** wrote:
    Pep are just tired of playing in rooms with really bad laggers(120-500 ping all day long)
    120 isn't laggy...140 is cutting it REEEEALY close, and 150+ is GTFO now...

And why can't I quote your name??? MO-FO is NOT swearing, even if it IS an abbreviation...-__-
    Grow up, Z8, sheesh.
  • Hi Mr BanginTuff

Their nothing you can do about it. This is A business if they do only US servers their com-pain whatever you spell it xD or their company will rate/% fall down. [sorry wrong spelling / english] That's why they share server to UK/BR/PH/CA/etc to make money...
    and if you want to US only "MAKE YOU'RE OWN CROSSFIRE mmofps THEN"...
  • ROFL!~ That's just like that idiot BR who was like "Ban us! 20 Millions Brazilians play crossfire, it's going to be our money your missing blah blah blah" and someone pointed out to him that not even 20mil people PLAY cf...lol

And why can't I quote your name??? MO-FO is NOT swearing, even if it IS an abbreviation...-__-
    Grow up, Z8, sheesh.
    HeadWound, be nice, a little restraint is in order. We as a community can only hope for changes. I've tried to get angry...then desided to grow up...yeah thats right...acting like a child and "QQ"ing isnt going to help. I've QQed myself...just look up my threads.

As for your statement on Ping...very true. 150 is the limit I find. After that...its a little scetchy on the hit detection. And thats not just on our end either.

Try this: Download a large File. Check your ping, larger the file and the more bandwidth your using the higher your ping.

Now attempt to play CrossFire. Hit detection works the same on both ends. Not only can they tank rounds like crazy, but you as well will tank rounds. Hence why a lot of them are using hacks, to give them the edge to even the playing field.

Core2DuoOC
  • ROFL!~ That's just like that idiot BR who was like "Ban us! 20 Millions Brazilians play crossfire, it's going to be our money your missing blah blah blah" and someone pointed out to him that not even 20mil people PLAY cf...lol

Grow up, Z8, sheesh.

Rofl you think your smart smarty pants?Show me the website saying the number of people that play CF.I bet it does not even pass 10 million.So think before you type,M12S noob.
  • xD
    Xzibich wrote: »
    Lol
    iirc North America is not 100% english speaking people and mexicians have good ping in cf so either learn spanish or gtfo

lol im mexican and my ping is 60 to 80 but mostly 60!
    And also i live in North Carolina so thats no problem for me xD!
    And yea i speak spanish!
    BRS dont speak spanish they speak something else cuz i dont understand them lol!
  • Mutant13 wrote: »
    lol im mexican and my ping is 60 to 80 but mostly 60!
    And also i live in North Carolina so thats no problem for me xD!
    And yea i speak spanish!
    BRS dont speak spanish they speak something else cuz i dont understand them lol!

If you live in North Carolina,it means you live in United States.Everyone one who has a reasonable computer is not really laggy in NORTH America.In South America you are kinda far from the servers.
  • Can we get a GM like saiden to respond to this?
    I really want to see his thoughts and what he can/can't do.

That's all I really want to see.

I don't want to see another post from him saying there are other threads already concerning about this and that he's already responded to a thread like this before when he hasn't.
    Next thing you know it, //closed. <__<
  • BanginTuff wrote: »
    Gotta wonder what kind of half-wit would call that racist ... It's just common sense player balancing ... ?

Most games don't have 5 different languages being spoken/spammed across the screen, they usually pick a main language as a basis for communication and others are banned, why doesn't this one do that?

Or even a language checkbox system that looks like this:

I speak:

[x]English
    [ ]Portuguese
    [ ]Arabic
    [ ]Spanish

Once you check your language only others that have the same language(s) checked can view your text? Maybe just a lang. filter? Both have fatal flaws, so just set up the server already please.

I got a idea!
    If they press any other language other than English they get auto ban ^_^
  • slic**** wrote: »
    Wow really?We didnt know that...thanks for pointing that out.
    Pep are just tired of playing in rooms with really bad laggers(120-500 ping all day long). This is the only game ive seen that if u lagg its easy for u to kill someone and the pep. with low ping cant touch you. This sh.it about shooting 2 clips into a person only to have him kill u anyway cause half ur shots didnt register is getting old. I dont care who they are or where there from i agree with the ping limit....it has nothing to do with brazil, canada or USA. Ive played with plenty of pep from US that have bad ping. You got my vote for the ping limit servers. I think that Z8 should take away some of those UK servers that nobody ****ing uses and remake the servers for the ping limit!
    Actually, it's not so easy to play with a high ping.