Make a US only (ping limit) Server!

Just do it, honestly I can't stand the thought reading one more line of Spanish or Portuguese... Z8 you're making me hate Brazilian people when I never did before! In all fairness ... you really should make a server with a ping limit! Just one! How much could that cost? I mean honestly, have you played your game? Do you have a secret to not being annoyed by reading "PORRRRAA"? I'd love to hear it. =D Seriously they all LAG and it's not their fault! It's yours for not separating players who have DRASTICALLY different locations! The absence of this feature is totally unacceptable, and makes your management worthy of a dopeslap ... perhaps several?

Now I know your trying to squeeze every penny out of this graphically aging game-type. However .. based on what I've made from CPAleads in the past I'm pretty sure that I alone have already paid for this unexisting server with the Surveys I've completed. Say $.40 - $10.00 a pop x250+? Please take it out of the box and set it up already? I'd actually *buy* ZP if you did ... along with tons of other players that never have before I'm sure. If you don't do this you should at least partner up with Blue-Cross and give out free Valium scripts with all ZP purchases.

Sincerely, Bang.

Comments