Patch Notes 08-11-2010

Comments

• ScryedFoo wrote: »
    ok thnaks i have windows 7 and it should be faster but its slow as a turtle walking 200miles. btw my computer is brand new so thats why it should be faster.

Your computer doesn't really have to do with the speed of Downloads. It's your ISP and the servers.

OT: WINCHESTER SCOPE GP YESSSSSSSSSSS
    Though i would rather have aks for GP but it's all good.
  • that isnt fair... winchester gp item.... and i spent 200k gp in the crates. i wanna my money baaack

rofl fail just make like 2k gp and buy 1 crate and hope your lucky for money
  • nice download speed ................................

of course since i said it its speeding through im at 8/10 on the 1015 on and when thats finished i should be in game
    oh and ill send you a whisper ingame i have 80 cupons and im gonnna use them for the m4a1 crystal if i can.

If you have an M4a1-Silver, I seriously wouldn't bother dude, not worth it at all.

The spray seems slightly tighter, but not 80 coupons worth :p
  • If you have an M4a1-Silver, I seriously wouldn't bother dude, not worth it at all.

The spray seems slightly tighter, but not 80 coupons worth :p

true :p but i really want to try it!
  • About 4 minutes.

But you're doing it when the servers are busy as hell, so it'll take a while longer.

Lol we are the only two wise men of the forums? patched it as you will servers were down^^.

And yeah m4-crystal is total rip off. Just tried it a freind of mine lent it to me. Really isn't worth it, winchezster scope omfg it is bugged no? It is exactly the same as reg winchester (-2ammo+ a zoom not even a scope)It says it one shots bought doesnt long range+zoom needed three bullets to actually kill somebody.
    Aks-74U omfg it is awesome but zp mall wdf happened there? It is gp in other versions.
    Rpk gold :p spined 30crates missed it by one but want it ><.
    true :p but i really want to try it!

If you're in-game tomorrow, whisper me and I'll hook you up :)
  • muito bom o pach to baxano e espero q ele seja tudo issi mesmo
  • ROC_aL wrote: »
    I am embarrassed to play CF right now...

What an absolute JOKE of a patch... what exactly has this given to competitive players?

Saidin, you promised us that this was going to be something for the competitive community!

I am furious quite frankly...

Logging in I feel like I am 10 years old about to play Transformers not crossfire...

I get into the game, and there is a new pink horrible textured TDM map...

Then I see what I can only describe as an Anime ****o **** running around whilst some idiots follow trying to look up her skirt... Why on earth do you promote this? Is this really worth the money? Are you not slightly ashamed? Would you show this game to your mother? I don't think so!

Crossfire like ALL FPS games is MALE dominated... can we not keep some DIGNITY to the game and have a Foreign Legion or BOPE or some form of male non-****ographic character without advantageous hit boxes or movement?

Now many many patches ago, you gave us a Winchester... it was REALLY sh1t (and don't give me all the blindrob crap, because any half decent player can go into a public game and edit kill streaks into a frag video that makes them look amazing)...

Now you gave us a Winchester with a scope improvement.. and instead of being REALLY sh1t... its just plain sh1t... A slight climb up the sh1tness ladder... GJ!

Thanks for yet ANOTHER M4-S... makes a huge difference that colour... really great... worth the coupons... not? BTW, just a quick question, was that colour made in Microsoft windows paint? Because it sure looks like it.

Thanks for an RPK Gold, because that is useful isn't it now! How different it is to the RPK camo with its +5 bullets that really make all the difference! It is wonderful how you encourage spraying in a game that is already lacking competitive skill. Much appreciated yet again by the competitive community!

And as always good job and trying to coin in that last bit of money by making the only new gun with any potential ZP based... Because people don't waste enough ZP already? Another great sway towards making crossfire competitive and even by ensuring that money = advantage in crossfire.

I am currently in the middle of writing a 20,000 word Masters Thesis, and honestly, I am always looking for an easy excuse to procrastinate... you would think a new CF patch could steal a few hours of my precious time but you know what... after logging in... and 10 minutes of Anime **** FPS...

I was working again...

That is how terrible this patch is...

I am for the first time ever, actually considering pulling out ROC from CF and selling my account...

Terribly embarrassed gearbox... No words for this... What works in Korea for cartoon **** obsessed *****'s does not work for American and European Audiences... ever thought about adapting to that?

If anyone came to me now and said " Yo Al, so what game do you play? "

I would lie... I would not say Crossfire... because I would get laughed at once they saw this child-like patch.

Roll Back this patch or risk losing your competitive community. Alternatively, pull your fingers out your arses and start working on something for the competitive community within the next two weeks to make up for this atrocity.

ROC-RuFuS.

Couldn't agree more.

Haven't installed the patch yet, but from reading all this bs, I'm not even sure I am going to install it.
  • If you're in-game tomorrow, whisper me and I'll hook you up :)

whats your ign?
    whats your ign?

CookieMunzta

I definitely won't be on for the rest of the day/night though, baby sitting for kittens :o
  • CookieMunzta

I definitely won't be on for the rest of the day/night though, baby sitting for kittens :o

ok have fun with that
  • Hello all,

I patched my CF but I can't enter in the game. Servers still down?

Thank you for the help
  • omfg stupid thing im at 1051 8/10 and it froze at 1.44mb of 9.90

What an absolute JOKE of a patch... what exactly has this given to competitive players?

Saidin, you promised us that this was going to be something for the competitive community!

Logging in I feel like I am 10 years old about to play Transformers not crossfire...

Then I see what I can only describe as an Anime ****o **** running around whilst some idiots follow trying to look up her skirt... Why on earth do you promote this? Is this really worth the money? Are you not slightly ashamed? Would you show this game to your mother? I don't think so!

Crossfire like ALL FPS games is MALE dominated... can we not keep some DIGNITY to the game and have a Foreign Legion or BOPE or some form of male non-****ographic character without advantageous hit boxes or movement?

Now many many patches ago, you gave us a Winchester... it was REALLY sh1t (and don't give me all the blindrob crap, because any half decent player can go into a public game and edit kill streaks into a frag video that makes them look amazing)...

Now you gave us a Winchester with a scope improvement.. and instead of being REALLY sh1t... its just plain sh1t... A slight climb up the sh1tness ladder... GJ!

Thanks for yet ANOTHER M4-S... makes a huge difference that colour... really great... worth the coupons... not? BTW, just a quick question, was that colour made in Microsoft windows paint? Because it sure looks like it.

Thanks for an RPK Gold, because that is useful isn't it now! How different it is to the RPK camo with its +5 bullets that really make all the difference! It is wonderful how you encourage spraying in a game that is already lacking competitive skill. Much appreciated yet again by the competitive community!

And as always good job and trying to coin in that last bit of money by making the only new gun with any potential ZP based... Because people don't waste enough ZP already? Another great sway towards making crossfire competitive and even by ensuring that money = advantage in crossfire.

I am currently in the middle of writing a 20,000 word Masters Thesis, and honestly, I am always looking for an easy excuse to procrastinate... you would think a new CF patch could steal a few hours of my precious time but you know what... after logging in... and 10 minutes of Anime **** FPS...

I was working again...

I am for the first time ever, actually considering pulling out ROC from CF and selling my account...

Terribly embarrassed gearbox... No words for this... What works in Korea for cartoon **** obsessed *****'s does not work for American and European Audiences... ever thought about adapting to that?

I would lie... I would not say Crossfire... because I would get laughed at once they saw this child-like patch.

Roll Back this patch or risk losing your competitive community. Alternatively, pull your fingers out your arses and start working on something for the competitive community within the next two weeks to make up for this atrocity.

ROC-RuFuS.

Crossfire20100811_0008.jpg

Anime softcore p0rn FPS game..

Saidin: " something for the competitive players "

Thanks Saidin... we can dazzle the opponent with our thongs...

This is you're creation in a patch to make CF more competative...

Proud?

Proud?

lmfao wow.

and to think the game has censored language to stop people getting offended and for kids and yet, the characters have thongs and half knee tights .... GG devs. lol

I was working again...

ROC-RuFuS.

Another quoted for truth. This patch is outrageous.

1- Winny Scope? WDF? Probably the WORST gun in the whole game and you give it a scope and make it GP mall?

You rip off the AK Scope skin and transport it to a piece of s*** weapon? Also, nice, ripping EVEN MORE people off for spending tons of GP on the crates before to get the regular Winchester!

2- RPK Gold? Wow, nice going. Nobody plays MM seriously, and that gun is only really good for that...and what difference does it make apart from a cheese skin? Again, rip-off those who spent money on RPK Camo.

3- AK-74U? You make it ZP MALL? Are you crazy?! God damn it, the ONLY gun I really was looking forward to and it isn't permanent.

4- M4 Crystal? ....No comment, you took away the Kriss for another rehash of the M4-Adv, and...wait for it...the M4 Silver...

5...I don't even care anymore. This game is going from bad to worse.

Give us some REAL new guns like AN-94 and then we'll see.
  • Lmao
    This game has members that are sexually frustrated
    and that thong lmao

i bet someones jurkin off right now haha

I agree with R.O.C AL.
    We was told something for competitive gamers.

Theirs nothing for us.. I have been patient and very patient with the patcher....

Proud?
    I absolutely agree with your previous post, but you shouldn't blame Saidin, blame developers.
    This game turns into asian fancy land.
    CF quit time?
  • Wow, Thanks for improving the Buddy System. :)
  • agreed to ROC_aL (in all points)

this isn't a Anime game, lal. I think the "Rose" Character, is just a bit transparent... that sucks to be honest..later we get a Katana and some more crap things. "CF Future" "CF Barbie". in difference websites i had read, that players are disappointed, because the Patch.
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by ROC_aL View Post

I was working again...

ROC-RuFuS.

-
    too lazy to find your post to quote an too dumb to make this into a quote
    -

lmao most perfect post ive ever seen
  • You do know Saidin is not the developer? Sure, maybe some stuff didn't make it onto this patch that you wanted aL. However, it is ultimately up to the Developers to decide what is coded/patched into this game. If you want to yell at someone, http://www.smilegate.com

Use Google Translator to change your message to Korean and send them a message. They are the ones who develop the game. It's unfortunate Saidin gets blamed for things that are ultimately not in his control. He can convey his suggestions, opinions, and such to the Developers. But he is, in the end, the middle man between The Developers and You. I wouldn't burn that bridge. Just saying.
  • Edit : actually it's a bug, the Crystal M4's description says expanded ammo, when nothing of it has been changed.
  • OMG
    this 1020% continues the series of epic fail patches!
    now we have chinese / anime characters in a "realistic" fps game ? pink maps, pink bags, pink grenades, and scoped winchester ? this after the epic mutation childish *cough *cough realistic mode..
    quite sorry for spending money on this, it seems like this game is going down..
  • Don't even think about removing that image MODS... That is a screen shot from the game... the game you represent...

remember that...

It is here to make a point... a point at how disgusted some players are in the type of franchise this game is turning into, a game that we have in the past (quite frankly until the latest patch) loved and treasured and tried our hardest to take to competitive heights...

The saddest thing of all is that this game could be made into taking over CSS with just the most simple adjustments... Man o man... if I was part of the Dev team... This game would take over CSS, Modern Warfare, Everything...
  • lul
    devs are sexually frustrated

& lmao nearly 3 hours of patchin for this :L funnystuff
  • myFname wrote: »
    OMG
    this 1020% continues the series of epic fail patches!
    now we have chinese / anime characters in a "realistic" fps game ? pink maps, pink bags, pink grenades, and scoped winchester ? this after the epic mutation childish *cough *cough realistic mode..
    quite sorry for spending money on this, it seems like this game is going down..

Or it is already... i enjoyed that game as i started last year.
  • Rufus has just spoken the words of wisdom

1) Star is a little bit to extreme
    2)You put new AK in the wrong place, should be GP
    3)Tommy scope.., why is it GP? also its shet.
    4)RPK Gold? I dont mind, if it s collectors only, but its usseless, good for collectors, and same goes for M4 Crystal

Also, the friend join thing and new profile, its pretty good.
This discussion has been closed.