Partial Solution To Getting Kicked Unfairly

As we all know getting kicked for no reason other than people thinking you are hacking is a pain. We also know that the kick option is there for a reason, and has proved itself handy. But what if instead of when you are getting kicked and it is succesful, instead of throwing you out of the game and losing your GP & XP, what if when you are succesfully voted against that instead of D/Cing you, it changes the amount of times you killed someone. OK, example:
Player X kills Player Y 5 times, and Player Y kills Player X once.
So K/D = 5/1 for X. Y tries to 'kick' X and if it is successful X's K/D remains the same but Y's K/D has all the times he killed X and all the times X killed him taken away. So X keeps his GP & XP, while Y doesn't get a negative K/D. So whether X was hacking or just good, X keeps his GP & XP but Y's K/D is not affected.
What this does is effectively keep X (whether hacking or not) from losing GP & XP AND stops Y getting a bad K/D. The loophole here is that if X is a hacker, he keeps GP & XP. But it does not matter if he keeps GP & XP. Nobody really cares if hackers keep their money (take a poll if you don't beleive me).
ROUNDUP: Hacker joins game, kills alot, gets vote taken against him and so it doesn't count if he kills someone, it doesn't affect their K/D but it affects the hackers, counting it as a kill. Therefore, in the end the hacker gets his GP & XP, but it does not matter as soon he will get banned.
If a good player joins, gets kills, has votes against him, same thing happens but INSTEAD of eventually getting banned they do not because they played fairly and the replays will prove that.
In the end if you implement this system (with some workarounds, if necessary) it will mean the end of getting kicked for no other reason than being skilled.
I want anyone who reads this (incredibly long, sorry) passage to leave their opinion on this. And make sure what your saying is clear, I tried to make mine easy to understand. Leave a message if you need any help on this. GMs, I hope you can see how this system can be put to work. Ultimately, I know the decisionis up to you but I hope you can see the fairness of this system.
Stephen Ryan

Comments

• Quick reply :P
    What you think?

I'd like to be able to keep the exp earned from games where I was kicked. I'm not sure that resetting the KD of someone after a player is kicked would be worth the effort though.

It would not totally reset it. It would not count the times someone else killed them. E.G. X kills Y, Y = 0/1. Z kills Y, Y = 0/2. Vote against X, so Y's K/D is now 0/1. It only resets the bits of the K/D that were caused by the voted player.
  • I like the idea of keeping the gp/exp but as for the noobs that kicked me? well as far as I'm concerned let them keep their bad kdr let earned it and deserve it.

Also I see a problem; lets say killed someone 8 times and they had a 10/8 (sh!tty kdr) currently some players would just accept that, they may not even QQ or request a kick, but....

If they knew getting that player kicked rectified their KDR to something more respectable or with the deaths removed from their KDR it would make them 'ace' then they would probably start to become QQ'ers and kick vote noobs making the problem worse.

Then this would just give everyone fake kdr's.

I do like the fact that your trying to improve the situation and I respect that though.
  • I like the idea of keeping the gp/exp but as for the noobs that kicked me? well as far as I'm concerned let them keep their bad kdr let earned it and deserve it.

Also I see a problem; lets say killed someone 8 times and they had a 10/8 (sh!tty kdr) currently some players would just accept that, they may not even QQ or request a kick, but....

If they knew getting that player kicked rectified their KDR to something more respectable or with the deaths removed from their KDR it would make them 'ace' then they would probably start to become QQ'ers and kick vote noobs making the problem worse.

Then this would just give everyone fake kdr's.

I do like the fact that your trying to improve the situation and I respect that though.

Noobs weapon of choice = kik vote (total pwnage)?
    Looks like you don't mind kicking for ace either!

But seriously,there will always be problems. There is no 100% solution. I know this system can be used to people's advantages, but is this any worse than the normal kicking? At least this way less people will be crying "Wahhhh he killed me kick that hacker wahhhhh".
    Know what I mean?
  • Noobs weapon of choice = kik vote (total pwnage)?

That statement is true, and that is why your idea fails miserably it would encourage more kicking because your idea is simply like this:

A good player enters a game and pwns noobs he gets a good kdr and the people he was owning naturally get a bad kdr therefore they scream "hack" because they want him gone, so he gets put up for kick and gets kicked just like now, except:

Your suggesting that those who screamed "hacker" and requested the wrongful kick should have their in game kdr 'adjusted' by removing the kicked persons kills on them.

If you don't think that is going to encourage more kicking then I don't think you even thought this through before posting the idea, that's what you're saying right?

And the kicked person gets to be still wrongfully kicked but gets to keep exp/gp at the expense of making the problem worse for himself? because people in every game just as they sure as day scream hacker now will be thinking he needs to be gone = stop being pwned/get my kdr fixed. Your just making it twice as nice to kick.
    But seriously,there will always be problems. There is no 100% solution. I know this system can be used to people's advantages, but is this any worse than the normal kicking? At least this way less people will be crying "Wahhhh he killed me kick that hacker wahhhhh".
    Know what I mean?

If I get all the kills done on me removed by the hacker or "hacker" then surely people that get killed alot by one person would be encoraged to scream "hacker" it not only just stops them getting pwned (like now) but rectifies their kdr as if they were never pwned.

This idea doesn't work for kicked pros it does the opposite, the only thing this works for is for those pwned by real hackers or those that like kicking, it does not stop abuse of kick vote in any way shape or form.
  • how can a player on the opposite team kick you

an personally idc about xp that much
    i care about the k/d an the k/d goin into missions if applicable
  • |D|GOD wrote: »
    how can a player on the opposite team kick you

Like this...

Mad fat kid: "|D|GOD is hakr kik plz"

Noob on your team: "omg |D|GOD is hakr, I hate hakrs" (esc + kick voting) you're up for the vote.

It's not technically them kicking you, but really it is them at their request.
  • Like this...

Mad fat kid: "|D|GOD is hakr kik plz"

Noob on your team: "omg |D|GOD is hakr, I hate hakrs" (esc + kick voting) you're up for the vote.

It's not technically them kicking you, but really it is them at their request.

ohh ty for sayin it in stupid people lang for me <3

uhh it would be so awkward for the game to know who wanted you kicked an blah blah D:

i jus think like;
    SND server 2.0+ kdr (wit restrictions on nub items ~ m12s, scarlite, spop, etc)
    SND server 3.0+ kdr
    GM server 3.0+ kdr (wit restrictions on nub items ~ shovel, thompson, rpk, etc)
    GM server 5.0+ kdr
    an a server with no kick option atall

ad enjoy tha more
    anyways could actually have all the good people in one place havin more fun games

PS. most kids that hakusate probs aint fat unless they in a country like america or england, must be kinda hard to get fat in countries like brazil etc lool
  • Oh right sorry when you get this kick you are not D/Ced. And (Maybe) the old kick will remain aswell as this.
    By the way I did try to think this through, but obviously I can't think of everything so give help.
    And instead of correcting me say 'instead of X do Y' and explain why you would choose to change that. And thanks for the feedback guys, I've got a couple of ideas for Crossfire and another is to show how far the game is in e.g. if the game was almost done it would be 90%. And to change the length of the game you have to be in for it to count for the missions. In the 'WIN 4 MONACO MATCHES' playing a 40kill match from the start and winning didn't count because the game wasn't long enough.
    Enough of that anyway-keep the suggestions coming.
  • |D|GOD wrote: »
    ohh ty for sayin it in stupid people lang for me <3

uhh it would be so awkward for the game to know who wanted you kicked an blah blah D:

Yea your right, how would they know to adjust the kdr of the person that screamed "hacker"?

The suggestion before us is that all the kills by the "hacker" or kicked person are removed from all players in game kdr.

So the one that screams hacker and gets the kick will know those kills will be removed from their kdr, so if one person pwnes you a lot and you get them kicked - boom kdr fixed, and it might even fix your kdr enough to help you get the ace.

My idea of a so-called "pro server"
  • Yea your right, how would they know to adjust the kdr of the person that screamed "hacker"?

The suggestion before us is that all the kills by the "hacker" or kicked person are removed from all players in game kdr.

So the one that screams hacker and gets the kick will know those kills will be removed from their kdr, so if one person pwnes you a lot and you get them kicked - boom kdr fixed, and it might even fix your kdr enough to help you get the ace.

My idea of a so-called "pro server"
    This would not help them get ACE. ACE is got by how many kills you have. If you kicked someone who killed you alot, your K/D would go down but all the times you killed them would go down aswell.
  • Good idea, I approve.

Kind of off-topic, but anyone notice that hackers are kicked far less than legitly good players? Ironic.
  • A good short solution would be to make it when you get kicked you get the exp and gp but u dont get the K/D you had !

|D|GOD wrote: »
    i jus think like;
    SND server 2.0+ kdr (wit restrictions on nub items ~ m12s, scarlite, spop, etc)
    SND server 3.0+ kdr
    GM server 3.0+ kdr (wit restrictions on nub items ~ shovel, thompson, rpk, etc)
    GM server 5.0+ kdr
    an a server with no kick option atall

I just coldnt resist flaming your ass
    there is not much players with 3+ K/D lol

and even if there is..they cant all be online at once to have their own server lol..
    AND hacckers would fill up that "server"(its not gonna happen) bcz they woulkd be the only ones other than legit players able toget in...
    ohh and GM with 5+ K/D ?? plz show me 10 people wit 5+ K/D..ty
  • well wat if some1 really did hack...... then they would just stay in the game and keep hacking.
  • well wat if some1 really did hack...... then they would just stay in the game and keep hacking.

Then thats the problem of those that want to play without being kicked in the 'pro server', besides most of the people on this server would be mature and:

Just leave the game if it's too bad and it's impossible to win because of an actual real hacker.

Report the hacker which is what is what is actually needed, not a kick vote (although I don't see reporting working whatsoever)

And what about those that are immature and can't leave the game that need kick vote so desperately? Well, they don't have to play in the 'pro server' firstly, secondly they have all the current servers to play on and they also have the kick vote to keep the hackers/glitchers down to zero by removing them from all game (as if it works lol) in those servers so they can play in the hack/glitch free servers and generally just remove everyone from the game that is better than them regardless of hacks.
  • This would not help them get ACE. ACE is got by how many kills you have. If you kicked someone who killed you alot, your K/D would go down but all the times you killed them would go down aswell.

Then that is slightly better than I thought but still leaves the other problems, of making it twice as nice to kick ie

1) Stops me being owned (like now)
    2) Fixes my kdr (after the kick has happened [even better than now]).

It would still be possible to 'Ace' steal although that isn't the biggest problem with this idea.

Lets say for instance the "hacker" otherwise know as a legitimate player had a score of 29/5, if I manged to kick him then that is going to remove quite a few kills from people (like me) when he is kicked, and it would adjust/remove the kills others made on the "hacker" (downside)

Well in my example above the "hacker" made 5 kills (probably on different people) so a few people get 1/2 kills removed from their record but when all the deaths are removed (caused by the "hacker") then it would still be worth kicking and may even make you 'Ace'.

Lets say I'm a ret.arded kick vote nub, and that I enjoy kicking people that I can't beat:D

Example:

Highest player aka "hacker" kdr 30/4 hes 'Ace' (he killed me like 7 times / I killed him once)

My kdr 24/15 (second highest)

If I got the 'Ace' kicked then:

Highest player (would be me) with a rectified krd of 24/8

Therefore it was in my interest to remove him for 3 reasons:

1) I stop being owned by him.
    2) My kdr got fixed.
    3) I took Ace.

So twice as nice to kick can end up being even nicer.
  • How about when someone (a noob who thinks hes pro) kicks a lot of people then reports you and the mods find you innocent, remove the kicking privileges for that person for being a whiny and lying little #$@&amp; for about 1 week or so.

Eh..? EH..? EEH..?!
  • oNe_sBe5t wrote: »
    A good short solution would be to make it when you get kicked you get the exp and gp but u dont get the K/D you had !

I just coldnt resist flaming your ass
    there is not much players with 3+ K/D lol

and even if there is..they cant all be online at once to have their own server lol..
    AND hacckers would fill up that "server"(its not gonna happen) bcz they woulkd be the only ones other than legit players able toget in...
    ohh and GM with 5+ K/D ?? plz show me 10 people wit 5+ K/D..ty

totally agree. Worst idea...ever
  • How about when someone (a noob who thinks hes pro) kicks a lot of people then reports you and the mods find you innocent, remove the kicking privileges for that person for being a whiny and lying little #$@&amp; for about 1 week or so.

Eh..? EH..? EEH..?!

And with constantly false reports their kicking ability removed for ever....

Sounds good to me:D
  • And with constantly false reports their kicking ability removed for ever....

Sounds good to me:D

Yeah. No more kicking the good people for being too sexy...or good...
  • As we all know getting kicked for no reason other than people thinking you are hacking is a pain. We also know that the kick option is there for a reason, and has proved itself handy. But what if instead of when you are getting kicked and it is succesful, instead of throwing you out of the game and losing your GP & XP, what if when you are succesfully voted against that instead of D/Cing you, it changes the amount of times you killed someone. OK, example:
    So K/D = 5/1 for X. Y tries to 'kick' X and if it is successful X's K/D remains the same but Y's K/D has all the times he killed X and all the times X killed him taken away. So X keeps his GP & XP, while Y doesn't get a negative K/D. So whether X was hacking or just good, X keeps his GP & XP but Y's K/D is not affected.
    What this does is effectively keep X (whether hacking or not) from losing GP & XP AND stops Y getting a bad K/D. The loophole here is that if X is a hacker, he keeps GP & XP. But it does not matter if he keeps GP & XP. Nobody really cares if hackers keep their money (take a poll if you don't beleive me).
    ROUNDUP: Hacker joins game, kills alot, gets vote taken against him and so it doesn't count if he kills someone, it doesn't affect their K/D but it affects the hackers, counting it as a kill. Therefore, in the end the hacker gets his GP & XP, but it does not matter as soon he will get banned.
    If a good player joins, gets kills, has votes against him, same thing happens but INSTEAD of eventually getting banned they do not because they played fairly and the replays will prove that.
    In the end if you implement this system (with some workarounds, if necessary) it will mean the end of getting kicked for no other reason than being skilled.
    I want anyone who reads this (incredibly long, sorry) passage to leave their opinion on this. And make sure what your saying is clear, I tried to make mine easy to understand. Leave a message if you need any help on this. GMs, I hope you can see how this system can be put to work. Ultimately, I know the decisionis up to you but I hope you can see the fairness of this system.
    Stephen Ryan

Buddy, I couldn't agree with your solution more. It's really frustrating for me to get kicked in the FEW games where I own everyone and get accused of cheating which is not true.

I also think that those who accuse players of cheating when it's not true and get them vote kicked should be punished.
  • TLDR. Yo there is a spacebar on your keyboard. And Enter too. You know, to make paragraphs. Use this.
  • As we all know getting kicked for no reason other than people thinking you are hacking is a pain. We also know that the kick option is there for a reason, and has proved itself handy. But what if instead of when you are getting kicked and it is succesful, instead of throwing you out of the game and losing your GP & XP, what if when you are succesfully voted against that instead of D/Cing you, it changes the amount of times you killed someone. OK, example:
    Stephen Ryan
    Hmm i didnt read cus is to much. But as i know only way 2 evade is rejoin when u see ppl say: F11 F11 and u see at 'Esc' .." Voting".
  • Yeah. No more kicking the good people for being too sexy...or good...

=)) a guy with gsg9 kicked me with reason in team chat: ur spop 2 sexy=)))) Anyway kick denied;)
  • being able to keep your exp,gp,and kd from a match you was kicked from would take away some of the sting of being falsely accused of hacking . the true hackers don't deserve it so in a way it would be rewarding them, but that's what the reporting system is for. It's getting harder and harder for good legit players to finish matches. ghost mode is the worst for this
  • How not to get kicked:
    1.play with your friends,clan
    2.when somebody says something like "Dude u fking hack" say "Man I don't hack I just play this game alot
    3.If a hacker gets in a game just quit the honor is trash
    4.If u are kicked say f12 but when u just joined the room make some friends
    5.If you are still kicked go take ur Xbox and play MW2 :)
  • Lol, you know, compared to other games, or most, they don't read your suggestions.
    These are a bunch of unprofessionals trying to make a game, like all the other idiots out there, hoping it becomes famous so they can add cash. Once cash is added, they don't give ****. They don't fix half the stuff.

They give cash users what they want like a ****ing **********. But leave us hanging. They make guns SOOO different. Because, OBVIOUSLY guns are different. Therefore they must be different in everything, SIGNIFICANTLY SO so that you can notice it. To the point a stab in the face can't kill in one hit compared to a whack to the side of a soldier's torso by a shovel. Like real common sense you ********s.
  • Here's a diferent take.
    Get more mods and admins. Ones that will enforce Z8 rules, Drop the kick vote, and have the mods/admins patrolling the servers and channels, and give them the ability to kick, but not ban. If a repeat offeneder is found, then they send in a report to the head GM for banning. These mods/admins should be at least 2 years experience in CF, so that way they know the diference between a proper hack/glitcher, over a person who is just really good.
    Instead of a kick Vote, change it to a Request admin presence vote. If succesful, it will pm all mods and admins in the channel and they will be dispatched to the server to watch the person in queston. Make them like the Military Police, Red berets, and a custom name card so that way people can find them easer and faster. Also if a mod/admin is to join the game, have it so they just spectate all. so they dont need to wait to get into a full sever and can view all players / issues right away. They should also have 3rd person view always, as it help identify what the person is doing alittle better or not doing, over first person.