GM clans?

14567810»

Comments

• lol main core with broken comps... good one. man the F-Up. so in a month we can have our CW? i mean if you guys are so pro it shouldnt be too hard to get back into it.
    so was that 3 or 4 broken computers that you said, all at the same time? maybe use a better excuse next time, like its exams period or something, you know believable
    look at the picture and what am i holding? looks pretty knifeish to me... but what do i know? im just a nub who flames a lot... hold on... thats you -.-
  • Neva bs much, take it the action........

Check this out: http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=5522

The formal challenge I brought to them at the old day.

He had no ba.l.ls to set the day but had a lot of shiet to spray on his screen.............
  • saintNooby wrote: »
    Dam very nice BL score Bad, [71-7] Higher than i've ever got. :) Was that all with knife? O.o

Hummmm, I dont exactly remember, too many ss. I just chose some very nice ss to post. And I bet hummmm 71-7 must be with shovel.
  • Still a hella nice score, I've never hit 70 as BL yet . :(

Ignore Grimreefers they're bad, and apparently they're inactive anyway.
    I have never seen Cut Throat play. He probably avoids games with anyone good in it.
  • BuryurDead wrote: »
    lmao you again, well ya when you go on someones recruitment page and tell them there clan glitches obv no one is going to talk to you nice after a noob move like that....and no I don't go along with everyone this is a game forum not msn tea party I don't have to be nice or like anyone, it's a game get over it
    Me? embarrassing my self? Got mental problems or what? You're the one who should be embarrassed, after I read what Sp4wn posted, you made excuses just because you're scared. ha ha. Keep your pride to your self please. Idc what you're gonna post next, so have a wonderful day.
  • _Sp4wn_ wrote: »
    A long time ago, one or several Pan[TH]ers members challenged your clan to a scrim, and you gave the same excuse, that your PCs are broken, or that you don't have your s5.
    Really?
    actually it had nothing to do with broken comps back then ******* it was we had one of our main 5 inactive and we have a life and we were out partying because were all friends in real life and go out into the real world beyond our computers we never had a problem facing you
    reissues wrote: »
    lol main core with broken comps... good one. man the F-Up. so in a month we can have our CW? i mean if you guys are so pro it shouldnt be too hard to get back into it.
    so was that 3 or 4 broken computers that you said, all at the same time? maybe use a better excuse next time, like its exams period or something, you know believable
    look at the picture and what am i holding? looks pretty knifeish to me... but what do i know? im just a nub who flames a lot... hold on... thats you -.-
    I didn't say maincore all have broken comps you dumbass, one of our LT comp fried, our leader had to format his comp and crossfire won't install so shut your mouth you noob we don't make excusses
    saintNooby wrote: »
    Still a hella nice score, I've never hit 70 as BL yet . :(

Ignore Grimreefers they're bad, and apparently they're inactive anyway.
    I have never seen Cut Throat play. He probably avoids games with anyone good in it.
    I have never seen you either dumbass, I play in delta against gold and silver bars and top clans only so all the noobs don't kick me and even then I have pros crying hacks, I played against all Last Ottoman a few days ago and they were all calling hacks the whole game...not a hard game to get good at with common sense
    MWAKILLZ1 wrote: »
    Me? embarrassing my self? Got mental problems or what? You're the one who should be embarrassed, after I read what Sp4wn posted, you made excuses just because you're scared. ha ha. Keep your pride to your self please. Idc what you're gonna post next, so have a wonderful day.
    Are you still crying??I offered you a 1v1 after being a noob and writting crap on my recruitment thread and you just kept changing the topic so I'm far from embarrassed...and we never turned down there challange if you look I accepted we just never set a day, because I have a life and didn't wait around looking at the forum, the GrimReeFerZ main players are all friends in real life so we go out partying, this is only a game get over it, I don't back down from a challange especially when I can come on stoned and still whoop your ass :)
  • BuryurDead wrote: »

I have never seen you either dumbass, I play in delta against gold and silver bars and top clans only so all the noobs don't kick me and even then I have pros crying hacks, I played against all Last Ottoman a few days ago and they were all calling hacks the whole game...not a hard game to get good at with common sense

Never seen me? Ohz . Rofl, Well im always playing GM, Always get called hack too, But luckily i have peopel to f12 for me. and this rank is liek anti kick anyway. so yea.
    Come play cf now, /w me [HK]Nooby_
  • so is that ALL the ghost mode clanz?

what about gmethod or somthing :D
  • dont know if lavender was posted, if so we are now