Crossfire is too easy

Like i said in my previous thread which got closed because of people arguing (i'm assuming), i'll write everything in a way everyone can understand.

What i'm saying is that the game is too easy. Spraying is all there is to it in close-mid range. Also, 90% of the community has 0 talent because for some reason, these kids don't know how to aim and allow me to spray them.

Koreans, the creator of most free fps games, barely play crossfire. Most of them play sudden attack, AVA and special force (because special force is a classic), but sudden attack is by far the #1 fps game in korea. The reason being, it's a skilled game.

To people that are saying "its about fun blah blah blah". Well, first of all, i guess you're pretty much admitting that this game takes no/less skill than other games. Secondly, i realize that games are about fun, but i don't find anything fun about killing noobs that have no idea what they're doing in the game. I don't find anything fun in that, so im moving bak to sudden attack.

To peopel that are assuming i was playing in the noob server, ur wrong. i was playing in the other server to pick up guns like the AWM which i cant buy. Like i said before, all my sniper-onyl games, 50% of people try to knife and the other 50% complain that it's a sniper-only game and you can't knife -.-. IMO, you can knife if u want but if u get knifed, dont complain cuz ur a bad sniper. a knife is given in sniper only games, this means u can use it -.-

If you want to 1v1 me, i'll gladly accept. My ign is Swag. I'll 1v1 sniping only cuz i just started this game and idk the recoil pattern for rifles. Ill have to use a M700 because AWM can only be bought at sergeant rank or whatever.

Comments

• Games take as much skill as the competition can produce.
    If you play trash, odds are, they'll play like trash.

Go PUG/Drafts/beta. Pubs aren't fair to judge any game off of.

Randoms: Stop asking why he brought it up again. I merely deleted the other thread in order to clean it. I did. Meanwhile, he wrote a more well-composed thread which I prioritized and deleted the old one.
  • [MOD]dot wrote: »
    Games take as much skill as the competition can produce.
    If you play trash, odds are, they'll play like trash.

Go PUG/Drafts/beta. Pubs aren't fair to judge any game off of.

Yes but 90% (fail statistic) of the games of a game are pubs
    If pubs arent enjoyable, the game wont rly be enjoyable if u play pub
  • First off, this version of Crossfire is plagued with foreigners. They aren't good. Some are but most are just terrible.
    Second, this version is rather new and FREE. Both of which are saying since your just starting most likely they are too.
    Third, Saying this game is way too easy is an understatement. You've already stated you're a low rank. If you want competitive gameplay join a clan and play people who actually play to win. Also, you say you've played games that have iron sights. Since that isn't here you are most likely quicker to shoot since your not hindered by aiming with iron sights.
    Fourth, to tell the truth since this game has no iron sights it cuts back on the amount of skill needed since shooting from the hip is very accurate.
    Fifth, saying no Koreans play this game is wrong. As a matter of fact, I think this game is made by Koreans.
    Finally, don't rage about a game unless you've experienced every aspect the game has to offer. Not giving a game a fair chance can cause you to miss out on a great game. It has it's flaws but since it's free or pay if you want more out of it, it's top of the line.
    I mean no disrespect and not flaming anyone, Just please give the game a shot.
  • You maybe don't enjoy it because you want to be competitive...
    A game isn't meant for that purpose.
  • 69ToGetHer wrote: »
    Yes but 90% (fail statistic) of the games of a game are pubs
    If pubs arent enjoyable, the game wont rly be enjoyable if u play pub
    Its a popular game. As such, a big population will be new players.
    You'll come to appriciate the matches which require some skill when you learn how to find them. Getting a clan is usually a first step to get in to the clan server.

You'll then appriciate the warmups the pubs provide.
  • MasterScar wrote: »
    First off, this version of Crossfire is plagued with foreigners. They aren't good. Some are but most are just terrible.
    Second, this version is rather new and FREE. Both of which are saying since your just starting most likely they are too.
    Third, Saying this game is way too easy is an understatement. You've already stated you're a low rank. If you want competitive gameplay join a clan and play people who actually play to win. Also, you say you've played games that have iron sights. Since that isn't here you are most likely quicker to shoot since your not hindered by aiming with iron sights.
    Fourth, to tell the truth since this game has no iron sights it cuts back on the amount of skill needed since shooting from the hip is very accurate.
    Fifth, saying no Koreans play this game is wrong. As a matter of fact, I think this game is made by Koreans.
    Finally, don't rage about a game unless you've experienced every aspect the game has to offer. Not giving a game a fair chance can cause you to miss out on a great game. It has it's flaws but since it's free or pay if you want more out of it, it's top of the line.
    I mean no disrespect and not flaming anyone, Just please give the game a shot.

what's iron sight?
    also, i alrdy know korea made crossfire, but im saying EVEN THO KOREA MADE IT, koreans dont play it.
    i alrdy said i dont play in noob server, i played in other server too.
    the only thing i didnt play is a clan match but srsly, even if i like clan matches in this game, but not everything else, i still wouldnt play the game.
    what's iron sight?
    also, i alrdy know korea made crossfire, but im saying EVEN THO KOREA MADE IT, koreans dont play it.
    i alrdy said i dont play in noob server, i played in other server too.
    the only thing i didnt play is a clan match but srsly, even if i like clan matches in this game, but not everything else, i still wouldnt play the game.

Okay, fair enough. You don't like the game. When you look down the barrel of your gun to aim, I call it iron sights. Games with my clan are the only reason I play. I found a great clan that has many cool people in it. They are funny and you treat the clan like a "game family". As for the Korean part, they don't play this version. They play the Korean Crossfire. It's far more advanced, has many more guns and items, and it has more skilled players. Each Crossfire is different. To be honest, this game is great. I quit playing COD Modern Warfare 2 to play this. No game started out an instant success. It had to grow. This game if fairly young. Come back later if your still into gaming and the amount of players with skill with hopefully increase. If your just done with Crossfire, have fun playing other games.
  • MasterScar wrote: »
    Okay, fair enough. You don't like the game. When you look down the barrel of your gun to aim, I call it iron sights. Games with my clan are the only reason I play. I found a great clan that has many cool people in it. They are funny and you treat the clan like a "game family". As for the Korean part, they don't play this version. They play the Korean Crossfire. It's far more advanced, has many more guns and items, and it has more skilled players. Each Crossfire is different. To be honest, this game is great. I quit playing COD Modern Warfare 2 to play this. No game started out an instant success. It had to grow. This game if fairly young. Come back later if your still into gaming and the amount of players with skill with hopefully increase. If your just done with Crossfire, have fun playing other games.

I know koreans have korean crossfire.. said this a billion times but its a dead game in korea
    also, sudden attack is even newer than crossfire in north america and sudden attack is nowhere as big as crossfire in north america (which is why im sorta depressed)

give me a youtuber thats pro at rifling at crossfire..
    srsly i dont think theres such a thing as a pro rifler in this game
  • I DL'd SA , shat on everyone, and uninstalled the game.
    SA too easy.
  • Its your opinion that the game is bad, no need to stuff it down our throats. We seen that kind of complaining multiple times.

And yes there are koreans that play Crossfire, you just dont know them. There are North American Koreans here.

And pro rifler? there are many here, most of them are skilled in the Ak. But not all of them put their gameplay on youtube. Not like CoD with all their "montages".

But if you detest the game that badly and are going to play another game. Have fun and see you next time.
    I know koreans have korean crossfire.. said this a billion times but its a dead game in korea
    also, sudden attack is even newer than crossfire in north america and sudden attack is nowhere as big as crossfire in north america (which is why im sorta depressed)

give me a youtuber thats pro at rifling at crossfire..
    srsly i dont think theres such a thing as a pro rifler in this game

Pro rifler. Some of the formers here are really good. However, crossfire does have ghost mode. If you want competitive gameplay from this game get into ghost mode and/or search and destroy.
    If you get into ghost mode, play clans like the Pan[t]hers or my clan, Entropy-. These clans are just a minor fraction of clans that specialize in this exclusive mode. Join one and you will see how good this community is. Far better than you would expect because most great people have noticed what you've noticed and only play with a clan.
    If you get into Search N' Destroy, just look through the forums for clans. Many clans like this mode and it has become the staple of competitiveness in this game.
    Don't narrow the game down to every game. That's TOO narrow for competitiveness. Just find a mode you like, join a clan that specializes in that mode, and you are bound to find clans that will give you a challenge or hand you your tail on a silver platter, no disrespect.
  • you wanted a good rifler, he just posted.

ask umad for a 1v1, he'll wreck you
  • dual1020 wrote: »
    Its your opinion that the game is bad, no need to stuff it down our throats. We seen that kind of complaining multiple times.

And yes there are koreans that play Crossfire, you just dont know them. There are North American Koreans here.

And pro rifler? there are many here, most of them are skilled in the Ak. But not all of them put their gameplay on youtube. Not like CoD with all their "montages".

But if you detest the game that badly and are going to play another game. Have fun and see you next time.

lol seen it multiple times? prob for a reason... u never see anyone complain about difficulty of SA unless its about it being too hard cuz the moment SA for NA opened, koreans who were experienced in the game for years were on it so newcomers complained but not about being easy...
    anyways, i still think there shud be at least one rifler on youtube if they were truly good

btw, is there ghost mode clan matches and mutant mode? just wondering even tho i dont like it... in this game, the only mode i liek is teamdeathmatch cuz respawn is quick
  • It's not on Youtube it's on Xfire. He's one of our [Mod]s. He's great with a rifle and great with effects and making videos. http://www.xfire.com/profile/blindrob/
    Check him out. Like I said, the good players have noticed the same thing you have and stay in private games or clan matches. Since he's one of our [Mod]s, he's mostly in private matches.

Yes, there are ghost mode clan matches. These are were you would find competitiveness on a level rarely found in Pubs.
  • Who cares if this game is easy, you play it; you enjoy it.
    Probably easy to you cause you pub with 90% of the foreigners on this game.
    If you wanna play competitive play where the Asians are [Alpha 7](With the weird character sign's as room name).

Most FPS games aren't meant to be as competitive as they look, they're mostly for people like us pay and play; Etc.

The only game i find competitive is A.V.A now, but i still come here for the lulz.

To wrap it up, Special Force sucks; and sudden attack is bad.
  • HWV wrote: »
    Who cares if this game is easy, you play it; you enjoy it.
    Probably easy to you cause you pub with 90% of the foreigners on this game.
    If you wanna play competitive play where the Asians are [Alpha 7](With the weird character sign's as room name).

Most FPS games aren't meant to be as competitive as they look, they're mostly for people like us pay and play; Etc.

The only game i find competitive is A.V.A now, but i still come here for the lulz.

To wrap it up, Special Force sucks; and sudden attack is bad.

yes, special force sucks but it was good bak in the day which is why SF is still 3rd most played FPS in korea...
    yes AVA is competitive but i personally dont liek the gameplay
    but SA is even more competitive and still number 1
    the only mode i liek is teamdeathmatch cuz respawn is quick

This dude play TD in a random pub room and think he's good :/

How about you playing agaisnt REAL pro and after talk?
  • op

sudden attack suks an takes no skill used to play the game but not anymore its 2 easy
  • Technically, the fail reg makes it harder to kill :(
    Also the lag, hacks, glitches just by people make it more harder..in a way :p
  • Just play against the pro's and you'll see it's not ''easy to kill''.
    Really just go play against scrim clans and tell me.

otherwise...

no more raging on CF.

the game is simply..

fun.
  • Join a team, do a scrim, and then see how "good" you are. :) Pubs don't mean much to the competitive side of this game.
    Like i said in my previous thread which got closed because of people arguing (i'm assuming), i'll write everything in a way everyone can understand.

What i'm saying is that the game is too easy. Spraying is all there is to it in close-mid range. Also, 90% of the community has 0 talent because for some reason, these kids don't know how to aim and allow me to spray them.

Koreans, the creator of most free fps games, barely play crossfire. Most of them play sudden attack, AVA and special force (because special force is a classic), but sudden attack is by far the #1 fps game in korea. The reason being, it's a skilled game.

To people that are saying "its about fun blah blah blah". Well, first of all, i guess you're pretty much admitting that this game takes no/less skill than other games. Secondly, i realize that games are about fun, but i don't find anything fun about killing noobs that have no idea what they're doing in the game. I don't find anything fun in that, so im moving bak to sudden attack.

To peopel that are assuming i was playing in the noob server, ur wrong. i was playing in the other server to pick up guns like the AWM which i cant buy. Like i said before, all my sniper-onyl games, 50% of people try to knife and the other 50% complain that it's a sniper-only game and you can't knife -.-. IMO, you can knife if u want but if u get knifed, dont complain cuz ur a bad sniper. a knife is given in sniper only games, this means u can use it -.-

If you want to 1v1 me, i'll gladly accept. My ign is Swag. I'll 1v1 sniping only cuz i just started this game and idk the recoil pattern for rifles. Ill have to use a M700 because AWM can only be bought at sergeant rank or whatever.
    I'm korean and i'm easily better than TASTYLIMES, which means i'm the best in the game.
  • Stop saying ohhh this game is too easy, i can easily spray and get a shot, well no crap...
    If you want real competetive stuff, get to alpha 7 and blackwidow maps and play the Chinese, or on Friday's @ 8 EST onto WOGL'S vent for the Draft, you'll then see the why it isnt so easy killing people in CF. The real players don't easily let you hs in the open, they play more of angles.. and play smarter in pubs,

Maybe you should rank up and get into a good clan and go scrim, if not, than leave already, all of your nonsense if annoying bout how this game is too "easy"
  • SA - Played in the beta, couldn't take a game seriously that misnames the guns and hated the gameplay. "NP5,N4A1, and whatever that called the AK"

A.V.A - Only good game besides CF mentioned.

And yes I also play this game over MW2. I play it like once a month and CF almost every chance I get.

SF -Played for a year, awful registry even with my 14 ping, terrible community, and players that shoot each other and both die rather then one barely surviving due to registry.
  • LeYg wrote: »
    Stop saying ohhh this game is too easy, i can easily spray and get a shot, well no crap...
    If you want real competetive stuff, get to alpha 7 and blackwidow maps and play the Chinese, or on Friday's @ 8 EST onto WOGL'S vent for the Draft, you'll then see the why it isnt so easy killing people in CF. The real players don't easily let you hs in the open, they play more of angles.. and play smarter in pubs,

Maybe you should rank up and get into a good clan and go scrim, if not, than leave already, all of your nonsense if annoying bout how this game is too "easy"

The chinese ur talking about is trash.
  • CleverArt wrote: »
    The chinese ur talking about is trash.

True, but it will still give him hard times, you never know tam..
  • LeYg wrote: »
    Stop saying ohhh this game is too easy, i can easily spray and get a shot, well no crap...

TastyLimes is considered garbage in SA -.-
    Here's a video of him ragequitting on SA that just got uploaded today: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SirsvZBMQco&feature=recentlik&videos=WEfMIbaAQhY
    Also, u hate SA cuz they name their guns wrong? You think that it's a mistake they misnamed their guns? rofl...
    FYI, i was playing SA the whole time while u guys were saying "go bak to ur game" lmao

You can say SA is bad but you can never change the fact that it's the most competitive and popular FPS game in Korea, the maker of most free fps games and that CF was and always will be a dead game in Korea.

But if you have more "fun" (as in, owning clueless noobs all day) here in CF, then play it. I don't even want you guys to play SA because it will turn into a noob community like CF if it happens.

There's an american clan in SA which are considered the best non-korean clan in SA and most of their members used to play CF before SA was released and said CF is too easy and they like SA because of its competitiveness. Their clan winrate is only 55% cuz they have fun in facing pro clans, not noobs. Just saying, there are different people that define "fun" differently. You might find this game fun, but i don't.
    TastyLimes is considered garbage in SA -.-
    Here's a video of him ragequitting on SA that just got uploaded today: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SirsvZBMQco&feature=recentlik&videos=WEfMIbaAQhY
    Also, u hate SA cuz they name their guns wrong? You think that it's a mistake they misnamed their guns? rofl...
    FYI, i was playing SA the whole time while u guys were saying "go bak to ur game" lmao

You can say SA is bad but you can never change the fact that it's the most competitive and popular FPS game in Korea, the maker of most free fps games and that CF was and always will be a dead game in Korea.

But if you have more "fun" (as in, owning clueless noobs all day) here in CF, then play it. I don't even want you guys to play SA because it will turn into a noob community like CF if it happens.

There's an american clan in SA which are considered the best non-korean clan in SA and most of their members used to play CF before SA was released and said CF is too easy and they like SA because of its competitiveness. Their clan winrate is only 55% cuz they have fun in facing pro clans, not noobs. Just saying, there are different people that define "fun" differently. You might find this game fun, but i don't.

Crossfire's community, sadly to say... is much more intelligent than SA's. This is mainly because people would actually support a league here, get it going and it would be a success. There are a lot of people here that came from other competitive games. Sudden Attack is dead, and will be until the community is changed.

I haven't played SA since Christmas, yesterday being an exception. Although I prefer SA gameplay wise compared to Crossfire, I don't want to play a game infested with Koreans and BR's that isn't going anywhere.

good day
  • Dude, I will say it clearly.

You Don't Like Crossfire, Don't Play It.

You Prefer SA, Just Play it.

No Need To Do Thread And Argue.