Highping!!!!!! Low fps!!!!!!!

after the recent patch on june24th my ping has increased from 48 to around 60
and my FPS is down to 30 usually it was around 70???
plz explain why this is occurring???

Comments

• 60 isnt a high ping i get 210....
    and 30 low isnt rly that laggy....
    get used 2 it
  • oltraLarge wrote: »
    60 isnt a high ping i get 210....
    get used 2 it

well no fk that why should i get used to something thats not the way it should be
    BS!!!!
    they need to hear about it so they can fix it
  • well no fk that why should i get used to something thats not the way it should be
    BS!!!!
    they need to hear about it so they can fix it

dont cry....
    its a game...
    dont cry....
    its a game...

unless you have something usefull to post then dont bother saying anything you stupid troll
  • unless you have something usefull to post then dont bother saying anything you stupid troll

u2
    msg2short
  • fk right off b!t<h
    He speaks partial truth you know.

I've had the same issue with combat arms before. I'm guessing it's too much for your computer to handle, try a game defrag with gamebooster
  • ((STYX)) wrote: »

I've had the same issue with combat arms before. I'm guessing it's too much for your computer to handle, try a game defrag with gamebooster
    Ew you played CA.

Bad bad bad. :[

game booster is a harmfull program btw and no thats not the issue my computer is top notch ive never had this issue up untill this recent patch
  • K0lby wrote: »
    Ew you played CA.

Bad bad bad. :[

Since open beta after my transition from warrock.
    game booster is a harmfull program btw and no thats not the issue my computer is top notch ive never had this issue up untill this recent patch

Gamebooster causes no harm to your computer, it simply closes unneeded programs that you dont need open while playing your game.
    Since open beta after my transition from warrock.

Gamebooster causes no harm to your computer, it simply closes unneeded programs that you dont need open while playing your game.

hahah then explain why Eset SS4 popped up a warning saying so and immediatly dissconnected me from Cnet/download.com??????
  • hahah then explain why Eset SS4 popped up a warning saying so and immediatly dissconnected me from Cnet/download.com??????
    You download it from here.

http://majorgeeks.com/Game_Booster_d5952.html

I've had no issues from major geeks, As for Cnet, I don't wish to even try it.
  • game booster is a harmfull program btw and no thats not the issue my computer is top notch ive never had this issue up untill this recent patch

Get a diff download, yours is sketchy.
    You download it from here.

http://majorgeeks.com/Game_Booster_d5952.html

I've had no issues from major geeks, As for Cnet, I don't wish to even try it.

hahahahahahahah thats the biggest case of scare ware i have ever seen lol tells you oh you got 8726 problems HAHAHAHAH this is a brand new computer lol *** u kids are dumb
  • hahahahahahahah thats the biggest case of scare ware i have ever seen lol tells you oh you got 8726 problems HAHAHAHAH this is a brand new computer lol *** u kids are dumb
    If you downloaded from majorgeeks you should have no problem.
    If you downloaded from majorgeeks you should have no problem.

yea i downloaded it and thought it was fishy from the get go lol
    go to google and do some research on it buddy lol thats a scam program just so you know
    they scare you into thinking your computer has all these problems and then they want 50$ to fix them hahahahah

if u want a program that isnt fraud and actually does something
    DL Ccleaner cleans your registy errors temp internet files so on and so forth
    also has an app where u can enable/diable start up programs
    also has an uninstaller app so if you get a cheezy prog like that and it doesnt have one
    u can use ccleaner to get rid of it

that thing said i had like 1400 spyware problems hahahah i highly doubt this since i use malwarebytes i think i would know if i even had a tracking cookie

it also said i had like 1000 security problems lol which is BS cause i have Eset smart secuirty 4 which is the shiznit if you didnt arleady know better then norton 2010 by far

and it also said i had like 3000 files to be defragged which is funny cause i just defragged my pc last week with windows built in defragmenter

im no techy but i know a scam ware program when i see one
  • yea i downloaded it and thought it was fishy from the get go lol
    go to google and do some research on it buddy lol thats a scam program just so you know
    they scare you into thinking your computer has all these problems and then they want 50$ to fix them hahahahah

if u want a program that isnt fraud and actually does something
    DL Ccleaner cleans your registy errors temp internet files so on and so forth
    also has an app where u can enable/diable start up programs
    also has an uninstaller app so if you get a cheezy prog like that and it doesnt have one
    u can use ccleaner to get rid of it

that thing said i had like 1400 spyware problems hahahah i highly doubt this since i use malwarebytes i think i would know if i even had a tracking cookie

it also said i had like 1000 security problems lol which is BS cause i have Eset smart secuirty 4 which is the shiznit if you didnt arleady know better then norton 2010 by far

and it also said i had like 3000 files to be defragged which is funny cause i just defragged my pc last week with windows built in defragmenter

im no techy but i know a scam ware program when i see one
    Thousands of players use it.

I'm sure a thread or 2 would have been posted if an issue occurred..
    Thousands of players use it.

I'm sure a thread or 2 would have been posted if an issue occurred..

well then thousands of you idiots now have the araib.bin/trojan downloader
  • well then thousands of you idiots now have the araib.bin/trojan downloader

I've had game booster ever since I got my PC. Never had problems with it. Maybe your PC sucks.

• I've had game booster ever since I got my PC. Never had problems with it. Maybe your PC sucks.

lol my pc is like a week old lol and ur gay advanced system care bs says it has millions of problems hahahahah what a fkin joke.....

its not my pc its this failure game ever since that bloody patch everything has been ret@rded lately

everyone has complained about one thing or another and they said they fixed the stupid glitching and they cant even do that right......

but whatever this game sucks ass anyways and this community forum is a joke no one ever has anything usefull to say they just try to make a mockery out of people
    real helpfull you idiots are

ill end this thread by saying fk you f@ggots you're not helping and you're useless
    Fk Game booster it's a virus
    Fk Z8 cause they cant fkin fix anything right the first time
    Fk this game everyone is a whiny b!t<h every time someone gets killed once they fkin cry hack and get the room to kick you

Fk it im done with this bull sh!t ive had enough of these lippy little kids
    Fk off and blow me Peace!!!!
    any one want this account login name : mistamoe PW:1fu<kingguy
  • my ping use to be 20 now its 29-31 idc i still got 120 fps ^_^
  • GameBooster = Near useless, I realize this program does shut down some unneeded processes but for the most part if you know how to run your pc then it is worthless. Typically only clears up to 100mb of ram for most people.

CCleaner: Fairly decent program, does exactly what it claims to do.

For uninstalling programs you can't find the uninstall for I recommend Revo Uninstaller.

For the guy with low fps, have you updated all your graphic card drivers since the patch? If not you should do so and see if that helps your problem.
  • well then thousands of you idiots now have the araib.bin/trojan downloader

homer-simpson-brain2.jpg
  • serieus for me its normal 7fps
    on other games i sometimesget 2
    im happy if i get 30
    you guys just cry
    so weak
  • lol my pc is like a week old lol and ur gay advanced system care bs says it has millions of problems hahahahah what a fkin joke.....

its not my pc its this failure game ever since that bloody patch everything has been ret@rded lately

everyone has complained about one thing or another and they said they fixed the stupid glitching and they cant even do that right......

but whatever this game sucks ass anyways and this community forum is a joke no one ever has anything usefull to say they just try to make a mockery out of people

ill end this thread by saying fk you f@ggots you're not helping and you're useless
    Fk this game everyone is a whiny b!t<h every time someone gets killed once they fkin cry hack and get the room to kick you

Ping doesn't affect fps I think.
    Your rates and your computer specs do.
  • This thread needs to be closed. Period.
  • Un_Rated wrote: »
    This thread needs to be closed. Period.
    Yes op got banned
    so GG
    60 isnt a high ping i get 210....
    get used 2 it

Yeah, but you're BR. You guys have high pings. =/

Also, stop hacking. Hacks bring your ping high and fps low.
  • lol my pc is like a week old lol and ur gay advanced system care bs says it has millions of problems hahahahah what a fkin joke.....

Lol. Rage more kid That's funny dude, it's a game get over it.