Fck Crossfire.

Brazilian hack after hack. You say you have patched the damn box hacks. They are still here. Maybe not on *shallremainnameless*.com, but many Brazilian websites.
I have been looking into it for a while, informed people, MODs, GMs. No one seems to care about the NON-English websites, even if it contains Crossfire hacks.

I join GM room after GM room, bunny hop into the far top corner in Lab, and find 4-5 Brazilians with Scar Heavys and M16s shooting into the corner as if i was jumping up and down. You might think it is hard to spot a hacker. Pretty easy in Ghost Mode.
With my experience, its not too difficult. But most give these feggets the benefit of the doubt and walk away from it.

Not talking about VIP, these are free public hacks im QQing about. VIP hacks are rare and I don't give a fck about them.

I'm done with Crossfire until there are IP Restrictions on this game. Might be a long time. IDFC.

Flame, PLEASE. I won't be here to read it. Most of these people on the forums are lifeless deuche bags anyway.

Comments

• i was scrimming and i saw this hacker xD he was using vip

vip never gets patched sooooo get over it =)
  • No,even MP.GH public boxes arent patched :(
    My friend is still having fun using it -.-
  • If there was any other game half decent and not hack infested I would drop cf in a heartbeat. The only thing they have going for them is there is no other games to present competition, all other games are a joke compared to cf. I was pretty damn happy when BlackShot came out for NA but it failed so I was right back to cf.
  • lawl it takes a while to patch hacks. just wait but theres always gunna be one or two. as i've said before, play with mates or clan mates and the hackers won't be there much.
  • Rorzer wrote: »
    lawl it takes a while to patch hacks. just wait but theres always gunna be one or two. as i've said before, play with mates or clan mates and the hackers won't be there much.

Was aiming for the glitches.
  • Rage more kid. Go play tetris if you are going to rage all the time about hacks. Stop playing pubs or go to Delta - 9. It seems in delta 9, everyone is legit, ALWAYS!
  • kdxman1 wrote: »
    Rage more kid. Go play tetris if you are going to rage all the time about hacks. Stop playing pubs or go to Delta - 9. It seems in delta 9, everyone is legit, ALWAYS!

Dude stfu how is he raging ALL the time its just one thread.
  • I can safely say that IDGAF about gaming in general ^^
  • Deviant27 wrote: »
    Dude stfu how is he raging ALL the time its just one thread.

I did quote him. But my intentions was to tell the 133169 persons that make threads like this everyday, to start playing tetris instead of QQuing. It's free, no hacks and excellent graphic.
  • kdxman1 wrote: »
    I did quote him. But my intentions was to tell the 133169 persons that make threads like this everyday, to start playing tetris instead of QQuing. It's free, no hacks and excellent graphic.

If they want to rage, let them rage ? x_x
  • EG_Crow wrote: »
    Brazilian hack after hack. You say you have patched the damn box hacks. They are still here. Maybe not on *shallremainnameless*.com, but many Brazilian websites.
    I have been looking into it for a while, informed people, MODs, GMs. No one seems to care about the NON-English websites, even if it contains Crossfire hacks.

I join GM room after GM room, bunny hop into the far top corner in Lab, and find 4-5 Brazilians with Scar Heavys and M16s shooting into the corner as if i was jumping up and down. You might think it is hard to spot a hacker. Pretty easy in Ghost Mode.
    With my experience, its not too difficult. But most give these feggets the benefit of the doubt and walk away from it.

Not talking about VIP, these are free public hacks im QQing about. VIP hacks are rare and I don't give a fck about them.

I'm done with Crossfire until there are IP Restrictions on this game. Might be a long time. IDFC.

Flame, PLEASE. I won't be here to read it. Most of these people on the forums are lifeless deuche bags anyway.

I wonder how the hell you could tell if that was a PUB hack or a VIP.
  • I 100% agree with you Crow............. This game is gone to me now..... It WAS fun before all those damn Brazilians had to invade our game and fck it up with their extreme lag and impulsive hacks...... This game was one that I was willing to spend money on to get stuff, but now it all goes to waste when I can't use it because *****s who can't speak English have to come to a game with NO SKILLS and cheat their way up and call themselves good..... Z8...... Why not just give everyone public hacks, take away the now pointless mode once called Ghost Mode (R.I.P), and call it even.......... Or take away the right of BRs to play this game and Fricking IP Restrict every county that ISNT NA/EU.......... Considering all the money you have been piling up after copy and pasting other CFs, you should have enough to do this...... Don't waste your money on more servers, we don't need them..... Focus on getting the Brazilian fegs out of this once fun gaming environment.........

Looks like I HAVE to get better at SnD.... OH WAIT.... the damn BRs invaded that too..... FML..... F CF...... Do something if you want anymore of my money Z8.....
  • Zaxby wrote: »
    I 100% agree with you Crow............. This game is gone to me now..... It WAS fun before all those damn Brazilians had to invade our game and fck it up with their extreme lag and impulsive hacks...... This game was one that I was willing to spend money on to get stuff, but now it all goes to waste when I can't use it because *****s who can't speak English have to come to a game with NO SKILLS and cheat their way up and call themselves good..... Z8...... Why not just give everyone public hacks, take away the now pointless mode once called Ghost Mode (R.I.P), and call it even.......... Or take away the right of BRs to play this game and Fricking IP Restrict every county that ISNT NA/EU.......... Considering all the money you have been piling up after copy and pasting other CFs, you should have enough to do this...... Don't waste your money on more servers, we don't need them..... Focus on getting the Brazilian fegs out of this once fun gaming environment.........

Looks like I HAVE to get better at SnD.... OH WAIT.... the damn BRs invaded that too..... FML..... F CF...... Do something if you want anymore of my money Z8.....

When we had GameGuard as ACS the situation with the cheaters was worse, WAY worse.

If you are complaining abot how bad the situation with the cheaters is now, you are only a sissy.
  • _Sp4wn_ wrote: »
    When we had GameGuard as ACS the situation with the cheaters was worse, WAY worse.

If you are complaining abot how bad the situation with the cheaters is now, you are only a sissy.

Do i look like I care? It doesn't matter to me what it was like in that past, This game is being ruined buy the free, public hacks being made my the BRs, and probably that other website where everyone gets the hacks...... and how does this make me a sissy when I can't play the only thing CF is (was) good for?
    I wonder how the hell you could tell if that was a PUB hack or a VIP.
    1 shot kill? Aimbot? I'm pretty sure boxes don't include these.
  • 1 shot kill? Aimbot? I'm pretty sure boxes don't include these.

Then why did he say that they were PUB hacks?

Use you brain dumbass...... If 3-4 people per room have them, I'm pretty sure they are public......
    Lol. You sped? He said he was talking about some public hack. Not VIP. If someone had VIP, they would be using their 1 shot kill and aimbot.
  • Hackers

Well the way i know it. I really dont remember crossfire being this bad back then. Not EVERY game i went to had a hacker in it. Another thing, 90% of the brazillians i meet on crossfire do hack and it really ****es me off. Im not trying to be racist or anything but most hackers on crossfire ARE brazillian.... another thing.... half the brazillians arent even going into the uk server.... Whats the point of making the server when you can make another version of crossfire for south america? i think that would be a really good idea. Im not trying to discriminate against people that live in Brazil or anything. But they REALLY need to stop hacking... Ive heard rumors about a Brazillian website that contains public hacks. Z8, if you could... please try to fix this problem to the best of your abilities. The whole copy and paste thing for the patches of crossfire arent to great either, but i can deal with them. Please hear me out...
  • *Scratch the uk server out pl0x*
    I just wish that they could make another version of crossfire ><
  • EG_Crow wrote: »

QQ more plz
  • Zaxby wrote: »
    Use you brain dumbass...... If 3-4 people per room have them, I'm pretty sure they are public......

1 guy gets a VIP hack, then he gives that hack to 2-3 friends, they all join the same room.....

look!! the VIP hack is now a PUBLIC hack!!

Your logic is flawed dumbass.
    Lol. You sped? He said he was talking about some public hack. Not VIP. If someone had VIP, they would be using their 1 shot kill and aimbot.

How can he tell?

I haven't seen a blatant VIP cheater in ages, they don't wanna get caught.
    Having a VIP doesn't mean that they will surely use the 1 shot feature or the aimbot.

Flawed logic is flawed.
  • Stop blaming the brs for every thing.

Some of them hack not all of them
    They just lag and 60% of shots dont register.
    Im a br and i dont hack i got 100 ping and i live in london.
    2 months ago i went to brazil i played there with 250 ping and yes the shots dont register.
    1 guy gets a VIP hack, then he gives that hack to 2-3 friends, they all join the same room.....

look!! the VIP hack is now a PUBLIC hack!!

Your logic is flawed dumbass.

How can he tell?

I haven't seen a blatant VIP cheater in ages, they don't wanna get caught.
    Having a VIP doesn't mean that they will surely use the 1 shot feature or the aimbot.

Flawed logic is flawed.

lol? are you ******ed? So you are saying that one person in every room has a VIP hack and gives it away (which is impossible....) to 3-4 people per room? You damn sped just stfu and dont talk until you know what you are talking about.....
  • Alright i explain the difference between a vip hack and a public hack spawn....
    A vip hack requires payment for use..... Like the ones xtrap patches over a month or so ago.... The vip hacks this one guy had had a crossfire clan that made the hacks... Yes these hacks can be passed among friends but its still a vip hack because you PAY for it

A public hack is one thats free.... you dont have to pay for it or anything...
    "public" is reffering to free as in free hacks dumbass... not a hack where 3 or 4 people had it..... your arrogance really annoys me..... actually... is ****es me off. i hate
    people like you....
  • I really hate BR's right now i dont care if this is racism or whatever the eff yew see kay wanna call it. Those K.unts Fking think they're pro for downloading a new pubby on Noobheks.BR.Net and hakcing the sh1t out of a room these people should just be banned, BR's are like the most agressive people in the game and just laugh at you when you call them a hacker JAJAJAJAJAJAJA
  • Also VIP and PUB hacks also have their differences in strength.... Some pub hacks dont even have aimbot or insta kill...... Vip hacks are much more complex than public hacks
  • Alright i explain the difference between a vip hack and a public hack spawn....
    A vip hack requires payment for use..... Like the ones xtrap patches over a month or so ago.... The vip hacks this one guy had had a crossfire clan that made the hacks... Yes these hacks can be passed among friends but its still a vip hack because you PAY for it

A public hack is one thats free.... you dont have to pay for it or anything...
    "public" is reffering to free as in free hacks dumbass... not a hack where 3 or 4 people had it..... your arrogance really annoys me..... actually... is ****es me off. i hate
    people like you....

you r3t4rded ? you cant SHARE v.i.p hack they have systems such as D.x.t Noobs that use a guid system or whatever they call it now the hacks are registered on the computer and can only be used on that computer, you can use them on another computer but you'd have to change the guid and the ones you got on your other computer wont work until you change that guid back.
This discussion has been closed.