Fck Crossfire.

2»

Comments

• Then could you tell me how vip hacks were spread between my friends -.-
  • the hacks im probably talking about were probably unpatched.
  • If not, they were probably pub hacks. If they were sorry for my flaw...
  • Then could you tell me how vip hacks were spread between my friends -.-
    the hacks im probably talking about were probably unpatched.
    If not, they were probably pub hacks. If they were sorry for my flaw...

Nice triple post.
    L2Cultivate all of your ideas in one post.
  • Z8 needs to seriously fix their crap. Though it's been tremendous success since the game was released, hackers/glitchers are starting to rise now. I haven't seen (Or cared) about wallhackers because, well they don't bother me. I get my kills and not many deaths. Glitchers I'm concerned about. They are running around everywhere inside boxes, buildings, whatever. I can GUARANTEE that you won't find a game without someone that knows how to glitch. Especially in MM.
  • Rorzer wrote: »
    lawl it takes a while to patch hacks. just wait but theres always gunna be one or two. as i've said before, play with mates or clan mates and the hackers won't be there much.

Other games can patch publics in days. Seems its slow in CF.
    kdxman1 wrote: »
    Rage more kid. Go play tetris if you are going to rage all the time about hacks. Stop playing pubs or go to Delta - 9. It seems in delta 9, everyone is legit, ALWAYS!

It's not only in pubs, it's in cws as well.
    kdxman1 wrote: »
    I did quote him. But my intentions was to tell the 133169 persons that make threads like this everyday, to start playing tetris instead of QQuing. It's free, no hacks and excellent graphic.

Your not funny.
    _Sp4wn_ wrote: »
    I wonder how the hell you could tell if that was a PUB hack or a VIP.

PUB hack = boxes
    VIP hack = 1 shot kill, rapid fire, etc.etc. pretty easy to tell apart...
    Sprayn wrote: »
    Stop blaming the brs for every thing.

Some of them hack not all of them
    They just lag and 60% of shots dont register.
    Im a br and i dont hack i got 100 ping and i live in london.
    2 months ago i went to brazil i played there with 250 ping and yes the shots dont register.

Good for you.

BRs living in Brazil are the ones Crow is talking about. They have no game to play because they've been banned from every game besides CF (Even in Combat arms), and the ones that do hack usually go "JAJAJA BR *****EM AL ZP JAJA hackero", and go to the CW server, blatantly hack on there mains, and when they die they call us hackers, saying we hp hack, then on GR, they get scrubbed cause they cant bhop for sht and then RQ.

BRs have made themselves looked down upon, so don't blame us english speakers of hating on them. They brought it upon them to come to some foreign game, speak a language we don't understand, and start hacking cause they have no skills.

Wouldn't you be mad if there was a game only for Brazilians and some foreigners came to your game, and started doing all this stuff? I would be.
  • I agree with deserteagle.

Just bann Brazilians and then we are fine.
  • EG_Crow wrote: »
    Brazilian hack after hack. You say you have patched the damn box hacks. They are still here. Maybe not on *shallremainnameless*.com, but many Brazilian websites.
    I have been looking into it for a while, informed people, MODs, GMs. No one seems to care about the NON-English websites, even if it contains Crossfire hacks.

I join GM room after GM room, bunny hop into the far top corner in Lab, and find 4-5 Brazilians with Scar Heavys and M16s shooting into the corner as if i was jumping up and down. You might think it is hard to spot a hacker. Pretty easy in Ghost Mode.
    With my experience, its not too difficult. But most give these feggets the benefit of the doubt and walk away from it.

Not talking about VIP, these are free public hacks im QQing about. VIP hacks are rare and I don't give a fck about them.

I'm done with Crossfire until there are IP Restrictions on this game. Might be a long time. IDFC.

Flame, PLEASE. I won't be here to read it. Most of these people on the forums are lifeless deuche bags anyway.
    Cool story bro.
  • It's the way of the world. The bad ones wreck it for everyone. Ban BR now!
This discussion has been closed.