Combat Arms Style

We all know what Combat Arms is. We all know how it works, and why it sucks. We also all know about two advantages in that game, and the only two wich are keeping some of us playing it once in a month (my case).

First of all, Brasilians are banned from Combat Arms. This is the reason for wich I respect Nexon, wise descision.

Second of all, the sound system. This one is REALLY important IMO. You can especially hear it into CA's zombie mode. When people are behind walls, the sound changes. When people are further away, the sound changes in a more realistic way than CF's. On CF side, you can shoot behind 20 meters of brick/metal wall, and the sound will still be the same as if there was nothing blocking the sound wave. I know I might get flamed for this, but I'd really like to see CF's sound system to be improved. CA have this.. Integration. With some better sound, it lets me feel more the game, and, in case of Zombie, it even adds a thrill.

What you all think about? Shall the sound be improved? Shall Brasilians be banned?

Comments