Combat Arms Style

Comments

• JoshTorres wrote: »
    I'm guessing you're talking about when the ghosts are in the vent, near the GR base in the Lab? I hate that part, since everyone starts spraying then you can't hear sh** >_<
    Yeah, or even the Lab site B, when the ghost is up top, I sometimes shoot in front of me on the lower level thinking he's down there. I figured out the heighs pinpointing, but I'm still not perfect on this one. This is the exact reason I want realistic sound. Like, when the ghost is behind the wall, he shalln't sound the same as if he were in front of ya.
  • I think that sometimes, when I get in random public matches,
    90% of the players are BR. And they are not even in the same
    clan!

So I feel like "the foreigner". But I'm the one who is talking in English!
    The game is Crossfire, not Cruzarfuego... (Cruzarfuego = Crossfire in BR)

I support this thread, about the BR part.
  • When i saw Combat Arms title i was thinking 'oh dear'
    but i read the post and i support the entire thing :)

I would love Brazilians banned from CF (no racism intended just stereotype)
    and the sound would help so much in Ghost Mode ^_^
  • jat666 wrote: »
    When i saw Combat Arms title i was thinking 'oh dear'

If they DO fix their shat sound engine, I would revoke the 2nd part of my newest thread (Sound Down needing to be a bit louder) since it would make life A LOT easier figuring out if that ghost is above me, below me, or behind an effin concrete wall XD
  • Kilanomane wrote: »
    I think that sometimes, when I get in random public matches,
    90% of the players are BR. And they are not even in the same
    clan!

So I feel like "the foreigner". But I'm the one who is talking in English!
    The game is Crossfire, not Cruzarfuego... (Cruzarfuego = Crossfire in BR)

I support this thread, about the BR part.

Cruzarfuego aint in BR language, brazilians speak portuguese, so it would be Fogocruzado

And the idea of banning them is great. I mean, about 80% of the glitchers are from Brazil. If you kill them they are all like "kik hack","fdp","porra" and some times "kick nooooooob"...They break most of the rules, they annoy people - keep blocking entrances on MM and protecting players while on Mutation - and they keep with the "BR?" thingy over and over again....Crossfire is infested with them... And they were all banned from CA for a good reason.

Since Z8 wont ban them from the game, I suggest blocking any further registration from Brazil and banning all already registered brazilian kids who glitch... And make a huge announcement on the game launcher saying that Brazil will be banned from the game due the high glitching rate....maybe then they get the hint and stop doing it...
  • let them play just make them there own server gawd!!
  • Shall Brasilians be banned?

Best. Idea. Ever.
  • LastLif3 wrote: »
    let them play just make them there own server gawd!!

Well, that would be another option IF they didnt go to the clan server and glitch there also... Some of their clans go to the clan server, join a game, and glitch thinking they can win... Making them their own server would like clean up the rest of the game, but not the clan server
  • KillGod wrote: »
    Surround sound would be tight.

I doubt CF will ban the BR as they are a small income.
    They should at least make a lil server for them so they don't lag ours though.
    And make UK play on UK server.

Funny i think the exact same thing
  • jat666 wrote: »
    When i saw Combat Arms title i was thinking 'oh dear'

So true. This is just two reasons for wich CA is good, sound and no BRs.

@ LastLif3 Now I have around 55 on UK. I still play on Delta cause all my mates are round there. You think BRs will leave if they have their server? Course not. And Delta's "+5" will make them farm just to get in in. I stopped showing up on Delta EXACTLY because of this. I know you might want to defend them dude, but... There's no hope.
  • EMOxCORE wrote: »
    We all know what Combat Arms is. We all know how it works, and why it sucks. We also all know about two advantages in that game, and the only two wich are keeping some of us playing it once in a month (my case).

First of all, Brasilians are banned from Combat Arms. This is the reason for wich I respect Nexon, wise descision.

Second of all, the sound system. This one is REALLY important IMO. You can especially hear it into CA's zombie mode. When people are behind walls, the sound changes. When people are further away, the sound changes in a more realistic way than CF's. On CF side, you can shoot behind 20 meters of brick/metal wall, and the sound will still be the same as if there was nothing blocking the sound wave. I know I might get flamed for this, but I'd really like to see CF's sound system to be improved. CA have this.. Integration. With some better sound, it lets me feel more the game, and, in case of Zombie, it even adds a thrill.

What you all think about? Shall the sound be improved? Shall Brasilians be banned?

"First of all, Brasilians are banned from Combat Arms. This is the reason for wich I respect Nexon, wise descision."

I love this may I pls pls pls quote this? :):) PLEASE :D
    Haha its so asome :p

If I don't get a responce within mmh a hour I will put it in my sig kay please let me put that in my sig its so friggin asome hehe
  • I know that if they ban BRs in general - every single one through IP - I wont be able to play this anymore (yah, im living down here), even if I prove I'm a legit yankee.

I've been playing this game for a loooong time...I think since they launched the game (mmm....after closed beta), and the game was great, without BRs running around like crazy, using their famous "racks" >.>
    If you join any server, any channel, you'll see that like half the rooms have a "BR" tag or something, and the rest of the rooms are full of those bugs...

Anyway, even if I can't play it, I'll be able to start again in a couple of months when I'm back home ^^. In the meanwhile, lets just find away to make them stop playing.

BRs are a plague....something like ****roaches. If you let one get in your house, you'll have about dozens of em infesting your house the next day.

The GMs could add up an announcement at the website and the CF launcher thingy, just announcing that BRs will be banned in a certain ammount of days due their lack of respect and the high rate of hacking and glitching...Just to warn them and see if they get the hint that they arent welcome, I can even help making it in portuguese :D ... Or just save time and ban them all :D
  • SGIsundir wrote: »
    "First of all, Brasilians are banned from Combat Arms. This is the reason for wich I respect Nexon, wise descision."

I love this may I pls pls pls quote this? :):) PLEASE :D
    Haha its so asome :p

If I don't get a responce within mmh a hour I will put it in my sig kay please let me put that in my sig its so friggin asome hehe
    K, look in yout PM, you can use this quote as much as you wish ^^
  • You idiot! We Brazilians use camouflaged ip to play CA. You will never be free of us. Cry more, hate me more, I like!
  • You idiot! In Brazil we speak Portuguese. So it would be "FogoCruzado." We do not use "jajaja" thing. Brazil is not the whole of South America and FDP means Son of B...
  • DiogoLapa wrote: »
    You idiot! In Brazil we speak Portuguese. So it would be "FogoCruzado." We do not use "jajaja" thing. Brazil is not the whole of South America and FDP means Son of B...

yeah....

thats why everytime I get killed its like FDP.
    We all know what Combat Arms is. We all know how it works, and why it sucks. We also all know about two advantages in that game, and the only two wich are keeping some of us playing it once in a month (my case).

First of all, Brasilians are banned from Combat Arms. This is the reason for wich I respect Nexon, wise descision.

Second of all, the sound system. This one is REALLY important IMO. You can especially hear it into CA's zombie mode. When people are behind walls, the sound changes. When people are further away, the sound changes in a more realistic way than CF's. On CF side, you can shoot behind 20 meters of brick/metal wall, and the sound will still be the same as if there was nothing blocking the sound wave. I know I might get flamed for this, but I'd really like to see CF's sound system to be improved. CA have this.. Integration. With some better sound, it lets me feel more the game, and, in case of Zombie, it even adds a thrill.

What you all think about? Shall the sound be improved? Shall Brasilians be banned?

I say:
    Brazilians banned.
    Rag Doll Effects please.
    You idiot! We Brazilians use camouflaged ip to play CA. You will never be free of us. Cry more, hate me more, I like!
    You idiot! Brazilians are idiots!
    You idiot! Brazilians are idiots!

Best post i've ever seen .
    Ima drinkin' ur words !

(:P Agree , bann the fools)
  • We Brazilians will not be banned! Nanananananaaaa. What you gonna do? Cry? ahuahuahuahauahuahuaahauhauhauah
    We Brazilians will not be banned! Nanananananaaaa. What you gonna do? Cry? ahuahuahuahauahuahuaahauhauhauah

Wont be banned? you guys dont even own the game to be sure of that rofl... you guys cant even play a game without glitching or using some sort of hack...You guys cant even MAKE your own hacks to hack in the game, you guys download the hacks and think you are true hackers and are cool XD...so lame....

Anyway, this is getting outta control....Now we have Brazilians losers infesting the West Coast servers, and glitching over there....

One thing is for sure now, not buying any more ZP... Why spend money on something you can hardly use? I mean, you cant even play a game without having some stupid BR glitching or w/e.... This was once a great game to spend hours playing, now is just a game infested and infected by stupid BRs and their ignorance and lack of respect for people.

Ban the freakin BR losers.

"Say yes to the Anti-BR-Losers movement, And shout out loud "BAN THOSE %@#&amp;@*# BRs"
  • PMantis wrote: »
    Wont be banned? you guys dont even own the game to be sure of that rofl... you guys cant even play a game without glitching or using some sort of hack...You guys cant even MAKE your own hacks to hack in the game, you guys download the hacks and think you are true hackers and are cool XD...so lame....

Anyway, this is getting outta control....Now we have Brazilians losers infesting the West Coast servers, and glitching over there....

One thing is for sure now, not buying any more ZP... Why spend money on something you can hardly use? I mean, you cant even play a game without having some stupid BR glitching or w/e.... This was once a great game to spend hours playing, now is just a game infested and infected by stupid BRs and their ignorance and lack of respect for people.

"Say yes to the Anti-BR-Losers movement, And shout out loud "BAN THOSE %@#&amp;@*# BRs"

Want to bet how much we will not be banned? So even if there are ways to continue playing. You will never be free from us! I think you better stop playing CF.
    I'm enjoying this much crying and laughing. Please keep crying, it's great!

I agree completely, and the only direction CrossFire is going, is down. We should all just stop purchasing ZP. The only thing Z8 listens to is money.
    DiogoLapa wrote: »
    Want to bet how much we will not be banned? So even if there are ways to continue playing. You will never be free from us! I think you better stop playing CF.
    I'm enjoying this much crying and laughing. Please keep crying, it's great!

You seem to think this game matters alot to us, it actually doesn't, really. Only to the kids like you who have no life...
  • JoshTorres wrote: »
    I agree completely, and the only direction CrossFire is going, is down. We should all just stop purchasing ZP. The only thing Z8 listens to is money.

You seem to think this game matters alot to us, it actually doesn't, really. Only to the kids like you who have no life...

So why are you complaining so much?
  • Brazilians are not the problem it is indeed idiots from:

America, UK, Brasil, Canada, Spain where ever, likewise there are decent people from each country as well.
    So why are you complaining so much?

because your coutry's stupidity and lack of respect AND skills annoy us, and cause you guys cant play a game without glitching or hacking.... And mainly cause you guys are a bunch of losers :D
    Brazilians are not the problem it is indeed idiots from:

America, UK, Brasil, Canada, Spain where ever, likewise there are decent people from each country as well.

Agreed, there are some good brazilians who play fair...but about 90% of the rest of the BRs are just losers who cant play...If Z8 manages to leave only the good players, great...But as you ban one loser, more will come to replace him >.>

DiogoLapa wrote: »

There is a way to make you guys stop playing.... There is a method used by a couple of other games that you cant register even with IP Masking... I thought this method was useless, but now I see why they did it... they used to use a SSN Verification...actually, the last 4 digits, to verify if your info were legit during the registration... Its simple and usefull... So yeh, there are means for banning you BRs from games.
    because your coutry's stupidity and lack of respect AND skills annoy us, and cause you guys cant play a game without glitching or hacking.... And mainly cause you guys are a bunch of losers :D

Agreed, there are some good brazilians who play fair...but about 90% of the rest of the BRs are just losers who cant play...If Z8 manages to leave only the good players, great...But as you ban one loser, more will come to replace him >.>

How about a challenge?? Come play! Me and my clan do not use hack or glinch. If you find that we use is only in the report. OK?!
    How about a challenge?? Come play! Me and my clan do not use hack or glinch. If you find that we use is only in the report. OK?!

You dont use glitch or anything? aww, good for you kid