Vote Kick Reparations

This may seem stupid and all to some people, but if the vote kick system is to stay and everyone keeps kicking the Ace/MVP players, then kicked players should still be awarded with the proper GP/EXP they have earned in the game. Playing 20-30 minutes just to be kicked on the very last round makes the game seem pointless.

Faulty Suggestions:

- Play with your clan / friends.
(sarcasm)Playing with the same people over and over again is extremely fun and will improve your skills beyond imagination. You get better by memorizing a specific person's tactics and use this knowledge in other games. (/sarcasm)

- Play other clans.
This does help improve skill, but this gameplay is very limited. Most clans only play a select few Search and Destroy maps, and tactics/strategies are extremely different than those of pubs. These are not easy to organize, and players with slower computers often disconnect at halftime. In fact, these may sometimes even seem not as fun.

- Play on a different server / Don't play SnD / Don't be so good / Don't win / Don't play / etc.
I still find the same kind of people (those who vote kick) in all of the servers. Just go play Alpha 7 or Alpha 8 does not solve the problem either; gameplay is similar to that of clan war. Besides, this type of reasoning ("don't play there then" or "don't play Crossfire then") should never be valid if z8 supports its members.

Comments

• There should be a "vote kicks" counter which would show a number based on the amount of times you've implemented a vote kick situation, similar to the desertion one, it'd help see who the moaners are beforehand.
  • Yup and YUP both posts are good solid ideas.

I would say in response to these things posted:

And if you have no clan like many others, and don't want a clan?

- Play other clans.
    Same as above

- Play on a different server / Don't play SnD / Don't be so good / Don't win / Don't play / etc.
    They kik on all servers/channels.
  • Yup and YUP both posts are good solid ideas.

I would say in response to these things posted:

And if you have no clan like many others, and don't want a clan?

- Play other clans.
    Same as above

They kik on all servers/channels.

I cant even PLAY on Delta server since I get kicked EVERY GM there.
  • awmruler wrote: »
    REMOVED

M'kay.........

Calm down kid, it happens to all of us. If there was no vote kick, hackers would waltz into games blowing up everything from here to Timbuktu. I guess you'd prefer that over being kicked every now and then?
  • JoshTorres wrote: »
    The Doctor told her not to put small parts in her mouth, sorry.

hm josh. leave that guy alone. i think he should get used to being alone, with that kind of attitude. no need to argue with him since he is obviously not armed. :) not mentally, not verbally.
    Keyboard Warrior:

A Person who, being unable to express his anger through physical violence (owning to their physical weakness, lack of bravery and/or conviction in real life), instead manifests said emotions through the text-based medium of the internet, usually in the form of aggressive writing that the Keyboard Warrior would not (for reasons previously mentioned) be able to give form to in real life.

interesting stuff. since its a free to play game, you can t really expect much i think.
    sad. those guys finally found the forums i am afraid.
  • They're never going to remove the kik system, and i hardly see the reasoning-people still hack, i hate them-must kik.
    People normally press f12 if they know the guy is good (rank-wise)

Clan scrimming has too many hacks >.> like really obvious hacks (like headshotting behind two walls with a colt-continously for 26 games.)
  • I cant even PLAY on Delta server since I get kicked EVERY GM there.

Everything after this post should be deleted, it's just a dyslexic ramble after that.
  • Everything after this post should be deleted, it's just a dyslexic ramble after that.

Speak for the nub, not me. I'm actually trying to decipher between the words he's attempting to say. It's still not making much sense.
  • lolhereiam wrote: »
    hay thanks
    i edited that

lol you are just so pathetic with you trying to be smart
    but you just fail
    i know that and you know that
    you will always be aret.a.rded fag noob in real life and in games
    and where is your bofrien toola -0
    sick fags

say hello to your big c.o.c.k. loving w.h.o.r.e. of a mom

I like you, your posts are always new and original, full of fun, just like you :)

It's funny, you seem to have quite an obsession with gay people, since it's featured in every post you've made to these forums. You know they say the ones who never stop talking about it, are the real closet cases.
    M'kay.........

Calm down kid, it happens to all of us. If there was no vote kick, hackers would waltz into games blowing up everything from here to Timbuktu. I guess you'd prefer that over being kicked every now and then?

No, you are literally completely wrong. Even in MM where there is no vote kick it is VERY rare to see ANY hackers as it is since Xtrap's updates actually do a good job of keeping all but the expensive hacks out (Which is okay since NOTHING is hack proof) People mainly only want votekick in there for the glitchers and blocking noobs.

And you have further proved your intelligence by feeding the trolls for 4 pages.

http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/2572/633580796860484029trollmu1.jpg
  • No, you are literally completely wrong. Even in MM where there is no vote kick it is VERY rare to see ANY hackers as it is since Xtrap's updates actually do a good job of keeping all but the expensive hacks out (Which is okay since NOTHING is hack proof) People mainly only want votekick in there for the glitchers and blocking noobs.

And you have further proved your intelligence by feeding the trolls for 4 pages.

http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/2572/633580796860484029trollmu1.jpg

I don't think you know the difference between fact and opinion, look it up before coming up with all that crap.
    If you don't see any hackers, you're incredibly lucky, but that's YOUR experience, not anyone elses.

You've shown your intelligence by trolling back on a thread that's been quite for a while now. It's probably past your beddybyes time, so get to bed, school tomorrow, god only knows you need it.

p.s. please learn basic forum codes.
  • Well, I had to spend a lot more time than I wanted to cleaning up this thread. Josh, the next time you see someone behaving like that send a PM to a moderator instead of baiting him. Anyone who has been on the internet for any length of time should know not to feed trolls.

Any further replies to this thread that are not on topic will be deleted and the person infracted for spam.
  • Well, I had to spend a lot more time than I wanted to cleaning up this thread. Josh, the next time you see someone behaving like that send a PM to a moderator instead of baiting him. Anyone who has been on the internet for any length of time should know not to feed trolls.

Any further replies to this thread that are not on topic will be deleted and the person infracted for spam.

He hasn't exactly been commenting on just this thread, alot more than this one. Using aliases every time, but same abusive content to other forum users.

I was only replying since I was kind of expecting this thread to have been closed a long time ago, since other threads were being closed at the same time that this one was very much active.

Apologies for not pointing this out, I'll bear it in mind...
    I don't think you know the difference between fact and opinion, look it up before coming up with all that crap.
    If you don't see any hackers, you're incredibly lucky, but that's YOUR experience, not anyone elses.

You've shown your intelligence by trolling back on a thread that's been quite for a while now. It's probably past your beddybyes time, so get to bed, school tomorrow, god only knows you need it.

p.s. please learn basic forum codes.
    I know basic forum codes, I am just lazy and don't feel like doing more then posting a link :p

And no, it is not opinion, I play in both GM AND MM (The two most hacked modes) For hours on end EVERYDAY. I have played for far over a year now and know the difference between "Just good" and "Hacker"

Just because you feel like raging at someone with a 50-1 score because you wish you were that good doesn't make them a hacker. As I said, in MM it is pretty rare to see anyone doing the 1 hit kill hack. And since Xtrap's last few updates I have only seen a couple of hackers and that was it. 2 Black Lotus noobs going around HSing every invisible ghost, and 1 ghost who either had VERY tactical lag spikes, or who was using an HP hack. Again, very obvious hacks for the 2 scenarios since only VIP hacks work as of now.

So stop being paranoid, everyone is not a skilless noob out to destroy your KDR. Learn to play better and I bet you 99% of those hackers will magically lose their 1337 h4x you accuse them of.

As for vote kick reperations, I really wish they would do such a thing since a TRUE hacker will be banned by a report and 2 screenshots so he wont enjoy that free GP and EXP, and a good player like myself who is punished for averaging 2KDR as ghost, and 11KDR as GR in GM Mode will get his reward whenever the whiney noobs that infest this game kick him/me for being too good.

Wow man, you sound like such a ****in' noob. WhiteTiger is right on with what he's saying, he's stating the facts of how the game exists right now. You're living in some kind of dream land where hackers are worse than the kick vote system.

He's also right about Delta being harder to play on than other servers, partially because the players there think rank means something or that they're experienced and good when in reality they're just slightly better than all the other noobs.

I think you need to stop caring about the forums and L2Play.
  • I know basic forum codes, I am just lazy and don't feel like doing more then posting a link :p

And no, it is not opinion, I play in both GM AND MM (The two most hacked modes) For hours on end EVERYDAY. I have played for far over a year now and know the difference between "Just good" and "Hacker"

Just because you feel like raging at someone with a 50-1 score because you wish you were that good doesn't make them a hacker. As I said, in MM it is pretty rare to see anyone doing the 1 hit kill hack. And since Xtrap's last few updates I have only seen a couple of hackers and that was it. 2 Black Lotus noobs going around HSing every invisible ghost, and 1 ghost who either had VERY tactical lag spikes, or who was using an HP hack. Again, very obvious hacks for the 2 scenarios since only VIP hacks work as of now.

So stop being paranoid, everyone is not a skilless noob out to destroy your KDR. Learn to play better and I bet you 99% of those hackers will magically lose their 1337 h4x you accuse them of.

As for vote kick reperations, I really wish they would do such a thing since a TRUE hacker will be banned by a report and 2 screenshots so he wont enjoy that free GP and EXP, and a good player like myself who is punished for averaging 2KDR as ghost, and 11KDR as GR in GM Mode will get his reward whenever the whiney noobs that infest this game kick him/me for being too good.

Okay, nice of you to turn around the thread so it looks like I'm the crier here. Well done.

Fact is, my KDR and win/loss are well above average, I don't QQ in matches (it simply makes me lol) and I don't even implement vote kicks.
    My KDR for GM is very high too, so I know what you mean. Just the other day (posted screenies on another thread) I was hackused by two second Lieutenants, which tends to have move lee-way with people F11/F12ing.

Maybe you should actually play with people you talk to on these forums before thinking you're special enough to judge who they are.
  • BlindEagle wrote: »
    I don't get kicked..

*sob* :(

Some day baby... some day.
    Either of you care to pass on your IGNs?

His is White_Tigres.
    Mine is Purity.

I'm free right now if you wanna go.
  • His is White_Tigres.
    Mine is Purity.

I'm free right now if you wanna go.

Are you stupid it's 5am o_O

I wanted to see if either of you were in a certain clan (Simpsons), since I was playing with some of them earlier.
    Are you stupid it's 5am o_O

I wanted to see if either of you were in a certain clan (Simpsons), since I was playing with some of them earlier.

They're gay. And it's 8:45pm. L2not be somewhere lame. Also so what if it's 5am where you're at. You're on, I'm on. Let's kill eachother. Or I'll kill you, at least. You might get lucky.
  • They're gay. And it's 8:45pm. L2not be somewhere lame. Also so what if it's 5am where you're at. You're on, I'm on. Let's kill eachother. Or I'll kill you, at least. You might get lucky.

You killing me being the most likely one :P

I'm in England, it's 4:50am to be exact, and I haven't been beddybyes yet xD
    You killing me being the most likely one :P

I'm in England, it's 4:50am to be exact, and I haven't been beddybyes yet xD

That's fairly normal for me... Anyways fine, be a wuss then. >_<
  • That's fairly normal for me... Anyways fine, be a wuss then. >_<

I'll live in my wussness, and you may forever refer to me as the tired Italian wuss from England who never sleeps :D
    Okay, nice of you to turn around the thread so it looks like I'm the crier here. Well done.

Fact is, my KDR and win/loss are well above average, I don't QQ in matches (it simply makes me lol) and I don't even implement vote kicks.
    My KDR for GM is very high too, so I know what you mean. Just the other day (posted screenies on another thread) I was hackused by two second Lieutenants, which tends to have move lee-way with people F11/F12ing.

Maybe you should actually play with people you talk to on these forums before thinking you're special enough to judge who they are.

1. This coming from the man who fed the trolls for 4 pages? XD

2. Okay, and did you have a point here rather then just further proving my point?

3. again, a point here? Skill doesn't mean mature. So far you have proved your maturity by outright insulting my age (I am 22, I work for the Census office, am going to college soon to get a doctorate to where I can become an elementary level math teacher, and currently am partnered with my long time male friend (Yes I am Bi)) and feeding the trolls. So now that I have gotten my RL status out of the way so you have nothing to try and uncover with your "Insults" why not stop trolling and actually respond to my statements of this topic rather then assume I am going to give you my IGN so you can sit there and insult me in game as countless people do.

As it stands, you have YET to show credible evidence for there being MOUNDS of hackers hiding on every metaphorical street corner.

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence, true. BUT. Evidence of absence is Evidence of absence. AND as Russel's Teapot Theory states, the girth of evidence falls just as much on the believer as it does the skeptic.

so I have shown my evidence that hacking is not as grossly rampant as you claim it to be. So, where is your solid evidence PROVING that the entire game is infested by hackers and that only the vote kick is keeping them at bay and so all the innocent players being kick should suffer?
  • Skill doesn't mean mature. So far you have proved your maturity by outright insulting my age (I am 22, I work for the Census office, am going to college soon to get a doctorate to where I can become an elementary level math teacher, and currently am partnered with my long time male friend (Yes I am Bi)) and feeding the trolls. So now that I have gotten my RL status out of the way so you have nothing to try and uncover with your "Insults" why not stop trolling and actually respond to my statements of this topic rather then assume I am going to give you my IGN so you can sit there and insult me in game as countless people do.

Where are you actually getting this stuff from? All this you claim I have said, please quote and annotate it.
    I don't personally attack people, it's called banter, if you can't take it, these really aren't the forums for you. I'm 20, I didn't even MENTION any age (again, please feel free to quote me on this), I BMX for a living, but also go to college, have a long term relationship with a woman (yes I'm straight, and if you were expecting a negative reaction from me, to you being bi, you've totally picked the wrong person).
    Since you raised the subject, please respond directly to what I've said, rather than trying to twist what I'm stating, it simply isn't working.
    If you care to read the post I made to the other guy, I wanted to see if either of you were in Simpsons (long sesh with them yesterday).
  • They're gay. And it's 8:45pm. L2not be somewhere lame. Also so what if it's 5am where you're at. You're on, I'm on. Let's kill eachother. Or I'll kill you, at least. You might get lucky.

Hey if you're on later, 12am here, like, 4pm there I think lol, we can play some then :D

(rephrase, I can lose some then) :)
    1Where are you actually getting this stuff from? All this you claim I have said, please quote and annotate it.
    2I don't personally attack people, it's called banter, if you can't take it, these really aren't the forums for you. 3I'm 20, I didn't even MENTION any age (again, please feel free to quote me on this), 4I BMX for a living, but also go to college, have a long term relationship with a woman (5yes I'm straight, and if you were expecting a negative reaction from me, to you being bi, you've totally picked the wrong person).
    6Since you raised the subject, please respond directly to what I've said, rather than trying to twist what I'm stating, it simply isn't working.
    7If you care to read the post I made to the other guy, I wanted to see if either of you were in Simpsons (long sesh with them yesterday).

1&3. "You've shown your intelligence by trolling back on a thread that's been quite for a while now. It's probably past your beddybyes time, so get to bed, school tomorrow, god only knows you need it."

That is an insult and insinuating I am underage. Care to play again?

2. There is a difference between banter, and outright trollbaiting dear. Please, learn the difference.

4. Cool Story Bro
    5. I honestly did judging by your maturity level when interacting with others.
    6. Respond to what? So far you have done nothing more but claim I am wrong without ANY evidence to back it up. If there are hackers everywhere PROVE IT. Send in the 50 or so you are seeing a week's replays and then we will talk (Oh, and the proof BETTER be better then "Look! He got a couple of headshots! I don't see how he could have since luck doesn't exist!") Oh, and upload them to mega upload or rapidshare and paste the links here so we can ALL see these numerous hackers that only you and a few QQers seem to see.

7. you hadn't originally said that. I was responding to you since I stopped paying attention to your interactions with others seeing how easily you get riled up and feed the trolls (If you interact with trolls that much, this isn't the forum for you :D)

and to reitterate #6 PROVE IT. Send in the 50 or so you are seeing a week's replays and then we will talk (Oh, and the proof BETTER be better then "Look! He got a couple of headshots! I don't see how he could have since luck doesn't exist!") Oh, and upload them to mega upload or rapidshare and paste the links here so we can ALL see these numerous hackers that only you and a few QQers seem to see.