Hey guys,

I am planning to get the following weps :

TAR21
SG552
G36K
SPAS-12
K-2

1. Is it a good idea?
2. Do you think of other weps I should get? (GP)

Which would you prioritize? *

Comments

• Hey guys,

TAR21
    SG552
    G36K
    SPAS-12
    K-2

1. Is it a good idea?

Scar Light :D
  • I'd recommend:
    Rifles-pick at least 2
    -m4 (solit,reliable gun)
    -Ak47(great great gun,if you learn how to use it you'll be beast)
    -Tar21 maybe (some people do amazing with it....others suck)
    -Xm8(damage through boxes is amazing,all round solid)
    -Awm(very good in any map,a lot to practise/learn with it)

Fun Guns
    -RPK(good in tdm's/gm's/MM's)
    -Uzi(amazing fun gun,great feeling when you ultra kill with an uzi)
    -
  • Ru5T wrote: »
    I'd recommend:
    Rifles-pick at least 2
    -m4 (solit,reliable gun)
    -Ak47(great great gun,if you learn how to use it you'll be beast)
    -Tar21 maybe (some people do amazing with it....others suck)
    -Xm8(damage through boxes is amazing,all round solid)
    -Awm(very good in any map,a lot to practise/learn with it)

Fun Guns
    -RPK(good in tdm's/gm's/MM's)
    -Uzi(amazing fun gun,great feeling when you ultra kill with an uzi)
    -

Those I already own. I only want to expend the GP guns collection.
  • Hey guys,

TAR21
    SG552
    G36K
    SPAS-12
    K-2

1. Is it a good idea?

All the guns you mentioned are good,except the SPAS,I'd suggest xm10 if you don't already have it.Also,try the new SMG or new sniper.
  • polaarbare wrote: »
    All the guns you mentioned are good,except the SPAS,I'd suggest xm10 if you don't already have it.Also,try the new SMG or new sniper.

K. so no for SPAS. I already have Xm... so.

I own the M12S.

I dont want the new sniper.
  • K. so no for SPAS. I already have Xm... so.

I own the M12S.

I dont want the new sniper.

You could try mastering 1 shooting with M60 or RPK.If you have those then try to master other hard to sue guns.

Are you looking to sue these guns(mastering them),adding to collection,or using it for only fun?
  • TAR21 - Is good, became my main gun for TD.
    SG552 - Is a scaled down version of the Tar somehow. Is more akward to handle than the Tar.
    G36K - That's basically an SMG with more damage and less ammo. It has a scope, wich can be used to get people off long distances really quick. Was my main for long time, good gun. And those wall shots... You'll be pleased.
    SPAS-12 - Akward gun, but it's really a GOOD gun.
    K-2 - Worthless piece of .... Ahem. No accuracy, no power, too much recoil for such a worthless damage, too heavy, not happy reload time either. This is the gun to get if you allready have EVERYTHING else. I don't know what is better, M16 or K-2, and I tend to toss away K-2 for an M16 sooo...

Priority in wich I would get the guns:

1. G36K
    2. TAR - 21
    3. SG552
    4. Spas-12
    18297490712308745667072377736461238899234. K-2

Other guns to get: XM8, MSG90, Scar Heavy, P90, MP5, MP7, SVDragunov.
  • EMOxCORE wrote: »
    TAR21 - Is good, became my main gun for TD.
    SG552 - Is a scaled down version of the Tar somehow. Is more akward to handle than the Tar.
    G36K - That's basically an SMG with more damage and less ammo. It has a scope, wich can be used to get people off long distances really quick. Was my main for long time, good gun. And those wall shots... You'll be pleased.
    K-2 - Worthless piece of .... Ahem. No accuracy, no power, too much recoil for such a worthless damage, too heavy, not happy reload time either. This is the gun to get if you allready have EVERYTHING else. I don't know what is better, M16 or K-2, and I tend to toss away K-2 for an M16 sooo...

1. G36K
    2. TAR - 21
    3. SG552
    4. Spas-12

WOW,In all your weapon posts I see a HUGE hatred towards k2.It is actually a really good and underrated gun.Accuracy is good,power is above M4(or around that range),spread is good,recoil isn't too high,and it is good for defensive players.My guess is that you are a rusher?
    The only bad things I see about it are reload,Slow ROF(kinda good for controlling recoil tho),and wight isn't that bad.
  • Hey guys,

TAR21
    SG552
    G36K
    SPAS-12
    K-2

1. Is it a good idea?

tar 21 people do great with it or some suck just like he said and spas is a great gun for gm if you play it k2 is a amazing gun in my eyes fun to use just i hate the reload speed and g36k gun is a fun and a amazing gun to use and works great in all modes
    WOW,In all your weapon posts I see a HUGE hatred towards k2.It is actually a really good and underrated gun.Accuracy is good,power is above M4(or around that range),spread is good,recoil isn't too high,and it is good for defensive players.My guess is that you are a rusher?
    The only bad things I see about it are reload,Slow ROF(kinda good for controlling recoil tho),and wight isn't that bad.
    M4's power is NOT enough allready... And no, I'm a sniper. Have absolutely no relation to rushing, set apart the fact I sometimes use my AWM in a similar manner you would use a shotgun.. If you wonder why I hate this gun, well, here are the reasons. This gun has absolutely NO advantages.

AK is the king of power. M4's recoil goes down faster than anything. G36 and XM8 wallbang like hell. Type 89 doesn't even needs a silencer, it is silenced allready.

K-2, on the other side, doesn't have any advantage. It's best at nothing. It's accuracy sucks big time compared to AK or M4, it's recoil is TOO MUCH compared to it's weak damage (Weaker than even the weak M4...). It's no match to the AUG into headshot range... Well, to be short and simple, it can't do anything. Worthless pile of sh'it. And yes, I AM pi'ssed at this gun, because I got almost a year of this piece of junk from crates... Don't even want to break it. Don't want to touch sh'it =/
    M4's power is NOT enough allready... And no, I'm a sniper. Have absolutely no relation to rushing, set apart the fact I sometimes use my AWM in a similar manner you would use a shotgun.. If you wonder why I hate this gun, well, here are the reasons. This gun has absolutely NO advantages.

AK is the king of power. M4's recoil goes down faster than anything. G36 and XM8 wallbang like hell. Type 89 doesn't even needs a silencer, it is silenced allready.

K-2, on the other side, doesn't have any advantage. It's best at nothing. It's accuracy sucks big time compared to AK or M4, it's recoil is TOO MUCH compared to it's weak damage (Weaker than even the weak M4...). It's no match to the AUG into headshot range... Well, to be short and simple, it can't do anything. Worthless pile of sh'it. And yes, I AM pi'ssed at this gun, because I got almost a year of this piece of junk from crates... Don't even want to break it. Don't want to touch sh'it =/

O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O

You have issues man.xD

It has no advantages,but that doesn't mean it sucks.It is a good defensive gun.
    O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O

You have issues man.xD

It has no advantages,but that doesn't mean it sucks.It is a good defensive gun.
    It does sucks, since every gun overpowers the K-2. AK owerpowers it in power, M4 overpowers it in presicion e.t.c. The only gun to wich K-2 puts up a decent fight is the M16, lol.
  • My new list would be :

1. TAR21
    2. G36K
    3. SG552
    4. Dragunov (I checked and MSG90 is a copy of the Dargunov, but with "1" scope and faster ROF - I dont want to waste GP trying to get MSG90)
  • My new list would be :

1. TAR21
    2. G36K
    3. SG552
    4. Dragunov (I checked and MSG90 is a copy of the Dargunov, but with "1" scope and faster ROF - I dont want to waste GP trying to get MSG90)
    Killed 100K in the MSG allready... Planning to kill more in it.
    Killed 100K in the MSG allready... Planning to kill more in it.

Is it worth it? Is it more like PSG or Drag?
  • Is it worth it? Is it more like PSG or Drag?
    As far as I know it's a PSG, with faster ROF. I'm not sure about the damage, I'll see this when I'll get it. But it's scope makes me go crazy about it.
    As far as I know it's a PSG, with faster ROF. I'm not sure about the damage, I'll see this when I'll get it. But it's scope makes me go crazy about it.

What do you think of my list?
  • What do you think of my list?

Sad you took out k2,but I like the new list.
  • Hey guys,

TAR21
    SG552
    G36K
    SPAS-12
    K-2

1. Is it a good idea?

get rid of the spas and k2.
    get a scarlight and a m12s/mp5

idk about the sg552. i used to love it until i noticed its nerfed.
    so i think instead of the sg552 go with a nice xm8
  • I love the K2. I play with it different than any other rifle.

TAR is something new - might want to try it if you have the GP, I guess.
    TAR21 - Is good, became my main gun for TD.

1. G36K
    2. TAR - 21
    3. SG552
    4. Spas-12

scarheavy,p90,mp5,mp7? what are u smoking. mp7 is too weak, p90 isnt accurate which can be pretty good sometimes... but very bad acc. , mp5 is ok but not a gun to refer. scar heavy? srsly? worst reload ever. >.<!
  • Lumic wrote: »
    I love the K2. I play with it different than any other rifle.

TAR is something new - might want to try it if you have the GP, I guess.

k2 is great. but i believe xm8,tar and scar light trump it :P
  • Do you think i should buy the TAR or G36K, can't deside witch one.
  • good plan but spas? use the xm1014 instead its wreckage Scar L,M4a1,K2,Ak47,Rpk for fun ::D and OF COURSE UZZZZI
  • get tar, its quite a nice gun

but its getting me in the bad habit of spraying and and not aiming for that head
  • Bashiner wrote: »
    Scar L,M4a1,K2,Ak47,Rpk for fun ::D and OF COURSE UZZZZI

4 of those guns are the most competitive guns int eh game.Those are not really for fun,they are,but they are mainly competitive guns.
  • GP weapons I recommend.
    1. m4a1- overall great gun
    2. k2- king of RnG
    3. g36k- queen (lol prince?) of RnG
    4. ak47- beast
    5. scar light- for scrims since EVERYONE uses it
    6. AWM- second best sniper in the game. rivals m700 which you get for free
    7. deagles- best secondaries. anaconda is also great
    8. xm1014- better than a SPAS
  • xPikachu_x wrote: »
    scarheavy,p90,mp5,mp7? what are u smoking. mp7 is too weak, p90 isnt accurate which can be pretty good sometimes... but very bad acc. , mp5 is ok but not a gun to refer. scar heavy? srsly? worst reload ever. >.<!

MP7's accuracy and ROF make up more than enough. And EVERY smg is weakier than a decent rifle. It's not called SMG for nothing.

P90 have 50 ammo in ONE clip. 'nuff said. And if you can't aim, it doesn't means it's not accurate. MP5 talks for itself. Accuracy, ROF, quick reload and lightness. SH on the other hand is AK-Like. Heavy damage. You won't even need to reload, there won't be anyone left. Now if you can't take someone off with first shots with THAT thing, you must have serious aiming problems. BTW, I smoke weed.