GP weps

2»

Comments

• EMOxCORE wrote: »
    M4's power is NOT enough allready... And no, I'm a sniper. Have absolutely no relation to rushing, set apart the fact I sometimes use my AWM in a similar manner you would use a shotgun.. If you wonder why I hate this gun, well, here are the reasons. This gun has absolutely NO advantages.

AK is the king of power. M4's recoil goes down faster than anything. G36 and XM8 wallbang like hell. Type 89 doesn't even needs a silencer, it is silenced allready.

K-2, on the other side, doesn't have any advantage. It's best at nothing. It's accuracy sucks big time compared to AK or M4, it's recoil is TOO MUCH compared to it's weak damage (Weaker than even the weak M4...). It's no match to the AUG into headshot range... Well, to be short and simple, it can't do anything. Worthless pile of sh'it. And yes, I AM pi'ssed at this gun, because I got almost a year of this piece of junk from crates... Don't even want to break it. Don't want to touch sh'it =/

IF you know how to use it the K2 is the head shot machine. It doesn't matter the range either first bullet is usually a head shot if you understand the gun. I would rate it like this for me.

Rifles
    M4A1custom
    AK silver
    K2

Thats the 3 rifles I probably end up using the most though I do enjoy the new rifle. Other thoughts the sg552 can be very awkward I think the Tar is better. The G36 can be good but again I would rather have one of the 3 above or my xm8 gold.
  • Hey guys,

I am planning to get the following weps :

TAR21
    SG552
    G36K
    SPAS-12
    K-2

1. Is it a good idea?
    2. Do you think of other weps I should get? (GP)

Which would you prioritize? *

ummm none of those hahahaha good gp guns rifles : ScarLight Ak47 M4A1
    sniper rifles: AWM or Dragon
    shot guns suck dont even bother
    SMGS: mp5, k1a , uzi
    pistols : p228 or colt 1945 or DE dont get glock or m9 they are both weak as hell