No Scope PSG, M700, and AWM GUIDE!!!

Hey guys i was just layin around yes****ay and i was using my other account to see how well i can noscope people, and like i have m700, awm, and psg. Well this is a farely decent guide on how to NS with all of these weapons.

What you need:
Some skill and experience with all of these weapons.
Anyone of the weapons.
mouse sensitivity to 18-25

M700.
1.Ok because when you use m700 the shot goes reletively straight, what you do is you go to the right of the person your aiming at.
2.now because the mouse is to the right what you do is you sling the curser (where it would be.) to the left. it will go over the perosn ur shooting. DONT SHOOT YET.
3. Practace Step 2 a few times.
4. Once you have been able to successfully make it across the person ur shooting, Try shooting him while doing step 2. For me 8 our ten shots with this gun hit.
5. Do a sniper match and own up.

PSG-
1.Because the gun is like a rapid fire, it doesnt do as much damage as awm, but if u shoot the head or chest its a one shot kill.
2. Now put ur mouse to the very right of the screen (Justso you can barely see the persons head) now just do what u do in M700.
3. Get a certain distance away from the person beging shot.
4. NOW FINISH THEM OFF WITH A SINGLE SHOT!!!
I think for me, because im a lousy sniper with psg, only 2 outa 5 shots hit for me. But my brother gets 4 outa five shots every time.
AWM-
The Anactic Warfare Magnum, the strongest weapon in da game.
1.Well it takes a long time to do shots so i sugest that u can get scoped jumps first.
2. Now get about 10 feet away from the person your shooting.
3. Just do what u do with PSG and M700.
4. Once you make a shot, you wanna get back further and further.

That is my guide to PSG, M700, and the Anactic Warfare Magnum. I hope it really helped you out big time.

Comments