Ban Noobs for randomly kicking people

OMG... I have Lost count of how many times I have been wrongly kicked for hacking, just because I am too good... Its really annonying... I really have no word to describe my frustration, again and again just getting kicked. I think z8games really should do something to protect good players who doesn't hack from noobs kicking. Or maybe create a server for higher ranked players (filter out most the noobs). I mainly gets kicked from ghost modes, and rarely from other games (but have happened before)... Plz note: I DONT EVEN LISTEN FOR BREATHS, I ONLY SHOOT WHATEVER I SEE MOVING!!!

I understand why people thinks other are hacking when they listen to breath (I don't listen coz I never really get it :P), but really when u walk around as ghost people can see you and just because you stop for a second after running around infront of a GR doesn't mean they can't tell where you are (the spot you suddenly goes invisible). And last, noobs hiding right in the corner... OMG...

The main reasons I get kicked; Someone on team wants my ACE, Noobs don't think its possible to hit someone moving with a AWM, They think I wallhack when I just simply snipe them down at the "STANDARD Sniping spot" at the start of each round, And because they are not skilled enough to kill me...

AAAAGGGGGRRRRHHHH
If any GMs are reading this please ban: flyfish2.0 he got me kicked last game, and that noob wouldn't even listen to reason... Get rid of him before noobs like him ruins the game for other players.

Thats all I got to say

Comments

• ForumNoob wrote: »
    OMG... I have Lost count of how many times I have been wrongly kicked for hacking, just because I am too good... Its really annonying... I really have no word to describe my frustration, again and again just getting kicked. I think z8games really should do something to protect good players who doesn't hack from noobs kicking. Or maybe create a server for higher ranked players (filter out most the noobs). I mainly gets kicked from ghost modes, and rarely from other games (but have happened before)... Plz note: I DONT EVEN LISTEN FOR BREATHS, I ONLY SHOOT WHATEVER I SEE MOVING!!!

I understand why people thinks other are hacking when they listen to breath (I don't listen coz I never really get it :P), but really when u walk around as ghost people can see you and just because you stop for a second after running around infront of a GR doesn't mean they can't tell where you are (the spot you suddenly goes invisible). And last, noobs hiding right in the corner... OMG...

The main reasons I get kicked; Someone on team wants my ACE, Noobs don't think its possible to hit someone moving with a AWM, They think I wallhack when I just simply snipe them down at the "STANDARD Sniping spot" at the start of each round, And because they are not skilled enough to kill me...

AAAAGGGGGRRRRHHHH
    If any GMs are reading this please ban: flyfish2.0 he got me kicked last game, and that noob wouldn't even listen to reason... Get rid of him before noobs like him ruins the game for other players.

Thats all I got to say

All i have to say is QQ!
    it happens get used to it.

AAAAGGGGGRRRRHHHH

Thats all I got to say

First of all i didnt even bother reading that. But, just by reading the title, i see that this is a useless thread, and its not that there is nothing that CAN be done, its that nothing WILL be done.

This happens to everyone, and im sure that people have a good reason for kicking you.
  • First of all i didnt even bother reading that. But, just by reading the title, i see that this is a useless thread, and its not that there is nothing that CAN be done, its that nothing WILL be done.

This happens to everyone, and im sure that people have a good reason for kicking you.

LMAO good REASON? WT.. Kicking people coz they are better.. thats not a good reason, I guess u r probably one of those kicker noobs -.-
  • calm down.....i wont lie i get upset when getting kicked by lower rank players, however they are somewhat new to the game although there are high level players that do the same but they don't understand that there are easy ways to make yourself become a better player such as changing cross hairs and cross hair color. other tips for them are to play with top clans which have higher skill, this will make them better i became a VERY good sniper when playing with Beef when he had marvel...
  • Anyway, if you're PRO. But you entered into "newbie's room", then you will get kicked out by them. Because they're jealous, they wanted to get ACE anyway, or dont like you because you're too PRO.
    But i really angry with lots of noobs, they played and got 1 killed and...14 deaths or so so. They dont like the guys who got ACE... Then ... KICK him out. That's not fair.

If you dont wanted to get kicked out by them, then play with your friends together...

I think Z8games should be dissable "kick options" for anyone who can't play game, like someone comes in to the room and try to kick out other guys for fun...

AAAAGGGGGRRRRHHHH

Thats all I got to say

Same. I hate to play with Mexican becuz they sux. They killed me, they called me "noob", and when i killed them, they called me "haker" and kick me out. Lol
  • Pull up your big girl panties and deal with it.
  • dude sdfu
    daniel8u wrote: »
    Pull up your big girl panties and deal with it.

I totally understand ForumNoob & i get kicked a lot as well (especially for sniping people in Alaska.) So guys don't even fking talk sht when the Poster is being serious man. It's fking rude.
    LMAO good REASON? WT.. Kicking people coz they are better.. thats not a good reason, I guess u r probably one of those kicker noobs -.-
    that is a good reason bro
  • Its what they all say get over it ... ul get use to it They Just QQ u Just play thats why i have MY Clan members playing wif me.. So i dont get kicked.. for no reason
    sparkles.gif
  • I think they could atleast make a high-rank server
  • Stop whining.
    Play with ur clan and play with more skilled players, you'll get kicked less

AAAAGGGGGRRRRHHHH

Thats all I got to say
    listen m8 i know how u feeling i get kickd all the time i just type to them:u just kickd a skilld player newb,learn some skills ty