New Servers

I think that CF needs better connection to servers. I have a really good connection and CF is the only game I have trouble getting on. Not lagging just being able to get on. I constantly try to get on CF today and they all ended in CTRL+ALT+Delete. The main problem is when I try to select the server or channel it'll either freeze when it says it's trying to connect or it say "Connection lost try again" or something along those lines, and when I select a new server/channel it says "This account has all ready been logged in. Do you wish to log in again?" I click OK and the same thing comes up over and over. Then I eventually hit cancel which closes CF. Just now I got to the point when I choose a room and it froze when it said "Connecting to game room." I could see the people talking in the lobby and the room I even tried to join even had time to fill up, but the "Connecting to game room." screen wouldn't go away so, CTRL+ALT+Delete. It's not my connection, my ping is always from 75-150.

Comments

• CF needs to bring back West coast server everyone wasnt complianing there was no dramas untill 2010 when they romoved it for who know what reason. Aftre that OCE players went from west coast 90 ping and now oce players are NA server 250+ ping. You may think that we would getter ping in UK servers but in uk most of us get upto 350 ping and its so unfair this game really needs emergency maintainance to MAKE CROSSFIRE GREAT AGAIN. IF they bring back west coast and start banning the hackers and what not this game could be perfect and people wouldnt be deleting this game every day. :)