CSN Round 1 Predictions.

Comments

• carebar3 wrote: »
    ~~~round 1~~~
    faith.ic vs. Kanzen[win]
    ng2[win] vs. Cu.
    Authentic[win] vs. Devines.
    Aethereal vs. Unleashed violence <<who are they?
    Starzthelimit vs. E.nice[win]
    h1n1 vs. Philippines.[close game philipines will win]
    trio.[win] vs. Truegaming
    .paradox vs. .carbon[win]
    dirtyplayaz[win] vs. So nyeo shi dae
    in theory[win] vs. Rolling other clans
    karma vs. Consensus [win]
    crucial connection vs. Dbd. [win]
    x-out vs. Winrar[win]
    dienasty[win] vs. Ownsmatc

at&t[win] vs. Sanitarium
    underwear.[win] vs. Serbia
    after life vs. K 1 ck esports[win]
    izgangsta[win] vs. Personality
    trinity_ vs. Sensasion.[win]
    boonz vs. Team fanatics[win]
    timing attacker vs. Onestop[win]
    devious______ vs. Buisnessmen[don't know em]
    vn-kill3r vs. Paradigm[win]
    dancing with the devil vs. Apex.[win]
    enature vs. Lettin punks know[win]
    recon vs. Standby[win]
    lifeline[win] vs. Vicious.
    Bb vs. Nudegun[randoms or i just don't know em]
    online gamers alliance vs. Trygaming_
    [win]

discuss! Who is your predictions ???

gggggggggg
  • WolvesG wrote: »
    tastylimes face before: >|:|
    after: >|:<

that was incredibly not funny. maybe i just can't decipher different smiley faces.
  • 0zz wrote: »
    that was incredibly not funny. maybe i just can't decipher different smiley faces.
    i guess you have a much different sense of humor.

>|:-(

That's tasty.
    He has giant eyebrows.
    get it?
    not sure why you think you're good at all. Probably one of the worst skill:ego ratio i've ever seen.

i'm good enough to mid frag for LPK every scrim not to mention i rarely talk about myself; usually end up degrading bad teams. people with ego would be someone who is more "conceited"
    not sure why you think you're good at all. Probably one of the worst skill:ego ratio i've ever seen.

For once, I agree with an LPK.
    MyAWM wrote: »
    i'm good enough to mid frag for LPK every scrim not to mention i rarely talk about myself; usually end up degrading bad teams. people with ego would be someone who is more "conceited"

Shh kid, there is a life beyond z8games forums.

There is

I PROMISE IT!
  • Archybot wrote: »
    For once, I agree with an LPK.

Shh kid, there is a life beyond z8games forums.

There is

I PROMISE IT!

lol i chat on the forums more than i play. you however play more than i chat which makes you the nerd. i'm writing between classes considering i have a break until 1:30 and my friends have class atm.

crawl back into cod where you can hide how terrible aDr was
  • Sizzauce wrote: »
    >|:-(

That's tasty.
    He has giant eyebrows.
    get it?

nah not really, i'm sure that picture isn't even him seeing as he's only shown one of "himself".
    nah not really, i'm sure that picture isn't even him seeing as he's only shown one of "himself".

He posted 2-3 pics.

I like how you look in your knight suit better though ( sarcasm because you seem to have no sense of it).
  • aLk_Capone wrote: »
    He posted 2-3 pics.

I like how you look in your knight suit better though ( sarcasm because you seem to have no sense of it).

well i've only seen 1 pic of tasty where he is with 2 "friends" one of whom is probably drugged.
    if not link me to the thread with those "2-3" pics
  • Here are my predictions as to who will win each match.
    Faith.IC vs. Kanzen(Winner:Kanzen)
    NG2 vs. Cu.(Winner:Not Sure)
    Authentic vs. DeViNeS.(Winner:Not Sure)
    Aethereal vs. Unleashed Violence(Winner:Not Sure)
    StarzTheLimit vs. E.Nice(Winner:Not Sure)
    h1n1 vs. PhiLipPiNeS.(Winner:h1n1)
    Trio. vs. TrueGaming(Winner:TrueGaming)
    .Paradox vs. .Carbon(Winner:Carbon all the way!)
    DirtyPlayaz vs. So Nyeo Shi Dae(Winner:Not Sure)
    In Theory vs. Rolling Other Clans(Winner:Not Sure)
    Karma vs. Consensus(Winner:Karma)
    Crucial Connection vs. dBd.(Winner:Not Sure)
    X-out vs. winRAR(Winner:winRAR)
    dieNasty vs. Ownsmatc(Winner:Not Sure
    At&t vs. SaNiTaRiUm (Winner:SaNiTaRiUm)
    Underwear. vs. SERBIA(Winner:SEBRIA)
    After Life vs. k 1 ck eSports(Winner:k 1 ck eSports)
    IzGangsta vs. Personality(Winner:IzGangsta)
    TriNity_ vs. SensAsioN.(Winner:SensAsioN)
    Boonz vs. Team Fanatics(Winner:Team Fanatics)
    Timing Attacker vs. oNesTop(Winner:Not Sure)
    DeVious______ vs. BuisnessMen(Winner: DeVious______)
    Vn-Kill3r vs. Paradigm(Winner:Not Sure)
    Dancing with the Devil vs. Apex.(Winner:Not Sure)
    eNature vs. Lettin Punks Know(Winner:LPK for sure!!!!)
    Recon vs. StandBy(Winner:Recon)
    LifeLine vs. Vicious.(Winner:LifeLine for sure!!!!)
    BB vs. Nudegun(Winner:Not Sure)
    Online Gamers Alliance vs. trYGaming_(Winner:trYGaming_)
  • MyAWM wrote: »
    well i've only seen 1 pic of tasty where he is with 2 "friends" one of whom is probably drugged.
    if not link me to the thread with those "2-3" pics

I'm sorry I don't dream of tastylimes I only remember trolling him with dren, sauce, and others.

He had a pic by himself where he had nuclear active acne and his unibrow was even thicker and had another one.

You should search it.
  • CareLe55 wrote: »
    .Paradox vs. .Carbon
    h1n1 vs. PhiLipPiNeS.
    eNature vs. Lettin Punks Know
    IzGangsta vs. Personality

The good matches.
    All gonna be close.

Mehhhh... izgangsta will win by 14
  • CareBar3 wrote: »
    Mehhhh... izgangsta will win by 14

wanna bet?
  • Offtopic:
    MyAWM wrote: »
    lol i chat on the forums more than i play. you however play more than i chat which makes you the nerd. i'm writing between classes considering i have a break until 1:30 and my friends have class atm.

There is a lot better things to do on campus instead of logging into z8games forums. And yeah, I've played a lot in the last two weeks... (0 hours in any games,) because I'm such a nerd xD
    crawl back into cod where you can hide how terrible aDr was

Yep, aDr was so terrible when we played, that no one could get 6+ rounds on our main team without having multiple people hacking. It took Clover having the whole FT team smurf on their account + hacking (which resulted in one of them getting banned), and then 3 chamming turks snipers to get us out of a tournament. Our only competition was Trio, who then took out the cheating turks 4v5 15-3 because they had to record.

How many teams have had a full team smurf for them in a tournament to beat your team, while also having to hack? Oh wait, none, because you've always weighed down your teams and never been on a top tier team where people would have them do that. That's right... How could I forget.

1. And about CoD, aDr hasn't played CoD since February. aDr mostly plays LoL or Aion (when no one is on) now. And on that note, I would beat you in LoL with my monitor off... (Think I'm lying, go around asking CF players about me in LoL, I've played with a few of them)
    2. We quit CoD because there was no competition left. Everytime we played someone sponsered (Area 51, Hardtastic, Tryhards), we would have to run 2+ AC's and wegame recording, and one of our team would even have to record his mouse+keyboard with a flip cam, because we dominated them so hard. That is why we quit CoD, just like why we quit CF - no competition.

Ontopic:
    Bunch of games that should be blowouts.
    Paradox vs Carbon and eNature vs LPK are the only ones worth debating/watching. Interested in how eNature plays.
  • myawm has a snack break and then he takes his nap, he also has a crush on the little girl over in the corner who paints really cute little flowers.
    myawm has a snack break and then he takes his nap, he also has a crush on the little girl over in the corner who paints really cute little flowers.

Don't talk about his 7 year old sister like that!
  • dieNasty vs. Ownsmatc - Depends on who is on their game and doesn't do bad on client.
    _[/B]
    I lol'd...

doop51 wrote: »
    I really hope we don't lose to tastylime's team. I don't think I could deal with failure on that level.

You lose if you lose 1 round to eNature.
  • Who are you implying about client?
    And who are Owngasmic?
    Offtopic:

There is a lot better things to do on campus instead of logging into z8games forums. And yeah, I've played a lot in the last two weeks... (0 hours in any games,) because I'm such a nerd xD

Yep, aDr was so terrible when we played, that no one could get 6+ rounds on our main team without having multiple people hacking. It took Clover having the whole FT team smurf on their account + hacking (which resulted in one of them getting banned), and then 3 chamming turks snipers to get us out of a tournament. Our only competition was Trio, who then took out the cheating turks 4v5 15-3 because they had to record.

How many teams have had a full team smurf for them in a tournament to beat your team, while also having to hack? Oh wait, none, because you've always weighed down your teams and never been on a top tier team where people would have them do that. That's right... How could I forget.

1. And about CoD, aDr hasn't played CoD since February. aDr mostly plays LoL or Aion (when no one is on) now. And on that note, I would beat you in LoL with my monitor off... (Think I'm lying, go around asking CF players about me in LoL, I've played with a few of them)
    2. We quit CoD because there was no competition left. Everytime we played someone sponsered (Area 51, Hardtastic, Tryhards), we would have to run 2+ AC's and wegame recording, and one of our team would even have to record his mouse+keyboard with a flip cam, because we dominated them so hard. That is why we quit CoD, just like why we quit CF - no competition.

Ontopic:
    Paradox vs Carbon and eNature vs LPK are the only ones worth debating/watching. Interested in how eNature plays.

lol i logged on for 3 minutes to reply and then continued to do my theology hw. idk how good adr was back in the day considering i didn't play this game at the time but when i came back the story was between excess and adr. the reformed adr(the only adr i ever got to play against) was terrible and you bottomed like every single scrim.

and LOL at you mentioning LoL. really?
    myawm has a snack break and then he takes his nap, he also has a crush on the little girl over in the corner who paints really cute little flowers.

you would know about the little girl considering you haven't taken your SHSATs yet
    Offtopic:

Ontopic:

kid is extremely mad.
  • yaDIG sounds so retarded. honestly. you're not any cooler by saying that.

Are you even playing in this league? Why would you comment on something so stupid as a team name? I don't get it, what is it your post count? Need people to see you around on the forums making statements talking **** about teams who are competing in a league? You're not any cooler by not even playing this game on a league level yet coming on these forums and putting other peoples team names up to scrutiny like it matters.
  • c0ntroLL wrote: »
    Are you even playing in this league? Why would you comment on something so stupid as a team name? I don't get it, what is it your post count? Need people to see you around on the forums making statements talking **** about teams who are competing in a league? You're not any cooler by not even playing this game on a league level yet coming on these forums and putting other peoples team names up to scrutiny like it matters.

what team name 0.o
    all he did was reply to the cliche saying "yadig" which is honestly dumb
    what team name 0.o
    i'm so confused. all he did was reply to the cliche saying "yadig" which is honeslty dumb

Wasn't there a team called yaDIG that got broke apart? I don't know, point im trying to make is making useless posts like that on a predictions thread and saying "you're not cool" to somebody over the Internet is sad.
    Wasn't there a team called yaDIG that got broke apart? I don't know, point im trying to make is making useless posts like that on a predictions thread and saying "you're not cool" to somebody over the Internet is sad.

prediction threads are completely useless to begin with not to mention 3/4 of this thread was an argument

and the point of it was to find some idiot to cry over it.

I'd say:

Mission Accomplished.
    prediction threads are completely useless to begin with not to mention 3/4 of this thread was an argument

Because of people so conceited that every thread turns into someone either defending them self, ripping on someone else, stating why their good etc.