IP bans Fact?

2»

Comments

• @Saidin send a "New D.X.T VIP hack" report to X-trap -.-
  • WishMunzta wrote: »
    @Saidin send a "New D.X.T VIP hack" report to X-trap -.-

We have. ;)
  • [GM]Saidin wrote: »
    Yes we issue IP bans both temporary and permanent.

Yes we issue account bans both temporary and permanent.

Yes multiple offenses will most definitely cause us to take the highest level of action possible against any one account.

Yes we have closed/banned/ip banned alternate accounts and alternate IPs.

Yes the more obvious hackers will be more easily banned. (ie 1 shot vips)

Yes we are aware that it's possible to change IPs.

Yes we add notes to as many accounts and cases as possible to make sure a user gets flagged for easier handling in the future.

Yes it makes more sense to be pro-active against the hacks that are out there than to always play catch up banning accounts.

thanks alot for the response!
    We have. ;)
    So it'll be 1 or 2 weeks til the X-Trap patch ;D

Yes multiple offenses will most definitely cause us to take the highest level of action possible against any one account.

Yes we add notes to as many accounts and cases as possible to make sure a user gets flagged for easier handling in the future.

Yes it makes more sense to be pro-active against the hacks that are out there than to always play catch up banning accounts.

Saidin: A name we know and trust.

Thanks for the input, as in the past you've been a little sparse on the postings...lol.

Core2DuoOC
  • IP Bans are given under certain circumstances.

If this guy was IP banned I would assume he changed his IP in one way or another

What are the "certain circumstances"?
  • to0l wrote: »
    just wanted to know... if hackers are really IP banned at the moment?

i reported this guy [chillerman] his account got banned it seems (high rank) and now he is in the same clan with the IGN chillerman and a lowrankaccount...IP changer? i doubt it since you wont be able to get anywhere near the performance in ping.

from your post i can tell that you dosn't know a shiet about how TCP/IP Handels Out
    (No insult)

Aslong as you dosn't got Static IP then it is EASY to change you last Numbers in the IP
    Start Run-CMD-Ipconfig/release-Network connections-TCP Setting-And just some lil
    number change in there ^^ And BOOM you got another IP
  • WishMunzta wrote: »
    So it'll be 1 or 2 weeks til the X-Trap patch ;D

Probably knowing how gay the defense system is.
  • FF8_Squall wrote: »
    Probably knowing how gay the defense system is.
    How incredibly long it takes .
  • FF8_Squall wrote: »
    What Gm saidin said :D
    jaja Get your 1k posts now!
  • What I have noted is the increase of hack sites.

IMO you should sue these sites, like iJJi did, but I don't know much information on that field.
  • i think if you hack, you get ip banned

whether its obvious or not
  • Us3rK wrote: »
    What I have noted is the increase of hack sites.

IMO you should sue these sites, like iJJi did, but I don't know much information on that field.

on what grounds can the sue go through? these aren't physical cases we're dealin with, its all virtual.... this would be interesting how it went.

OT coolio on the IP bans... hope i ain't blacklisted (rofl im BL on RF)
    love it how people call me hacker when i aim and pull one shot to get that nice headshot....
  • VIP HACK = IP BAN + ACC BAN + OTHER ACC YOU HAVE ON THAT IP
    WALL PUB HACK = ACC BAN

It's simple samurai math

And the reason you may wanna know this is?
    No don't lie to me I can read your mind..
    Don't try it mate don't waste your money on it....
    You will get banned in the END......

Just issue every noob the lot (most serious penalties), no need for different levels a nub is a nub.

Less work in the long run and sends the right message to the community.
  • Actually, IP changers can give VERY nice pings, believe it or not.

I believe IP bans should be given out to those who are caught hacking... But that is definitely just my opinion.
  • you know what ill do what i want you guys dont do sh1t on cf see if i care bann me see what happends ill be a fking pri.ck and make a new email and flam again f2gget dont do sh1t about the ha.ck fk you guys deal with it one fking week and no results with the new ha.cks OTHER GAMES would deal with it and you know what this is a fking usa game fk you n1gger brazilians and i am going to do anything i can to fk z8 games up im going to look into your lisence agreement this is supposted to be a usa / uk game cant put a sever in brazil hmm i wonder why it will break your lisence fk you n1gger f2ggets fk you give me anouther warning b1tches like i said ill be ba,.ck on a new account ill be a pain like the ha.cks are in game till you deal with it i will not stop FK YOU Z8GAMES
  • the issuse isnt the IP. they need to mac ban them since banning there mac address is there network card from what i understand. IP? most can change it since many do not have a static IP meaning.

Hacker: "omg i got banned?"

Hacker: "Time to restart my router and get a new IP!" <----easyist thing to do sady...

there better off banning the accounts and checking pal pay or credit cards or other fourms of payment that are trackable to re-ban the new account because it is the same person! I have seen it time and time again. People who get banned and have bought ZP just make a new account or change there IP and buy more ZP on there new account!

not that hard to put a banned list for credit cards or w/e to ban them AFTER they buy the ZP. at least Z8 can make money this way and ban the hackers! XD

it's a win win!

the only issuse is that when u dont get the same person who uses the same credit card or etc. this should be delt with by submitting a ticket to the support system to unban them and have proff and or wait till a legitament hack report shows up then ban that credit card or whatever they used to buy the ZP and put it on a perma ban list!

no one is going to sign up / cancel there credit card for this game since it requires contracts, fees, etc. not worth it...

MAC addresses are the way to go! ban thouse that person is not getting on CF from that computer! it does not matter what your IP is. Mac address bans are harder to dodge for other resons!