Would this run crossfire smoothly?

124»

Comments

• Please read this.

Hello VoZ,
    When I read this I was completely astonished. Why do you make this thread? Is it really about the pc (that is crappy.), or is it about showing how rich you are? Correct me if i'm wrong, but you are smart enough to know that you are so lucky to live like this?

My point is this:

''Well,I have no computer now ;( And i have a kickass account.Also my old gaming rig finally burnt out on me It costed 2586$ to make it im sad to see it go.''

We now know that you that you have alot much money. Congratulations, you have been born in a rich family. And everybody else knows that some people are born as lucky as you are. At first we are jealous, but then, after some time, we aren't jealous anymore. We know that there is so much more in life.

That's the point where you come in, you see all those happy people and think:
    They don't have as much money as me, but why are they so happy?

I don't know the answer, if I knew it I would tell. Maybe it is because all of them get enough attention by their family? I don't know if you get enough attention, or maybe you get too much attention. Anyway, maybe it doesn't have anything to do with this, but the point is: Something went wrong with you and I think you don't know what is normal anymore. I can understand that, your not mature yet and you have more money than 40 normal families. (Maybe you could even buy Africa with all that money, I don't know).

I get tired of seeing how rich you are, and saying that you buy 500Zp per month. That's ridiculous and you know that. You try to make people jealous, well, congratulations you make people jealous on the internet.

Try to make something of your live, best luck to you my friend.

- DeZine.

Sorry for all the grammatical errors, I'm Dutch!
    (If you have anything to say about this comment just reply on this topic, I will probably respond).
  • dZ1ne wrote: »
    Hello VoZ,
    When I read this I was completely astonished. Why do you make this thread? Is it really about the pc (that is crappy.), or is it about showing how rich you are? Correct me if i'm wrong, but you are smart enough to know that you are so lucky to live like this?

My point is this:

''Well,I have no computer now ;( And i have a kickass account.Also my old gaming rig finally burnt out on me It costed 2586$ to make it im sad to see it go.''

We now know that you that you have alot much money. Congratulations, you have been born in a rich family. And everybody else knows that some people are born as lucky as you are. At first we are jealous, but then, after some time, we aren't jealous anymore. We know that there is so much more in life.

That's the point where you come in, you see all those happy people and think:
    They don't have as much money as me, but why are they so happy?

I don't know the answer, if I knew it I would tell. Maybe it is because all of them get enough attention by their family? I don't know if you get enough attention, or maybe you get too much attention. Anyway, maybe it doesn't have anything to do with this, but the point is: Something went wrong with you and I think you don't know what is normal anymore. I can understand that, your not mature yet and you have more money than 40 normal families. (Maybe you could even buy Africa with all that money, I don't know).

I get tired of seeing how rich you are, and saying that you buy 500Zp per month. That's ridiculous and you know that. You try to make people jealous, well, congratulations you make people jealous on the internet.

Try to make something of your live, best luck to you my friend.

- DeZine.

Sorry for all the grammatical errors, I'm Dutch!
    (If you have anything to say about this comment just reply on this topic, I will probably respond).
    oranje wisdom
  • doop51 wrote: »
    oranje wisdom

Do you mean that it was a good post or are you just beieng sarcastic?

Congratz on the WOGL-P finals btw.
  • the only thing i recomm u to do is get more RAm memory cause 3 is low these days :P
  • v_0_z wrote: »
    Your just jealous cause of the following:

1.I can buy 500/600k zp per month
    2.I got the dream bedroom that every kid wants
    3.My crossfire account is alot better than yours ( IGN IS TO BE LEFT ANNOMIOUS )
    4.My dad is rich = Im rich aswell.
    5.Do you have over 1.5m euro in your bank ? I do
    6.All you do is go into the best threads ever drool then rage and QQ cos you don't got it xD

And you tell me to get a life.You should get a life you ragger

I really hope you're a clever troll. Otherwise, you are human waste that needs disposing of.