New Report system

The new report system is easy, use it. make sure the guy that you are reporting is a hack. So many cry hack, but don’t take the time or just cant tell a real hack from a good player. I have never used a hack but have been kicked or called a hack like 50 thousand times. Learn how to replay and spot a hack, don’t just report because he pre-fired ya. Many players have great sound cards and use sound in there game, as I do. Really be sure the guy is a hack before reporting. Don’t clog the report system with BS. And to the Mods I say, step up your game, Lets make this new ban system work. I reported a guy back in Jan. [wall hack] [auto shoot] [no recoil] and he is still playing today. Now that was the old report system. So lets say he slipped by. So I reported 2 hackers 2 weeks ago with new system, they are still playing. But lets see if these guys get ban and how long it takes. I know you guys at Z8 get lots of reports, many BS reports. And I know it will take time to review them. But 2 weeks and counting. Lets go Z8, Step up your game

Comments