Vote kick

There needs to be like some kind of the change to the vote kick system because people kick me from games for no reason which means people can just say that they dont want someone in the game and they are gone! It seems really stupid in my opinion that people can be kicked from a game because people dont want them to be there, I spend time playing that game and didnt even get my exp when I left, I was really disapointed seeing as im new and that the amount of exp I would have gotten was a fair amount to me, I felt like I was wasting my time. I'm not sure how to make the voting system more fair or but please think of some idea because im sure that a lot of people out there hate getting kicked from a game for playing "good"
Sorry if you disagree or if I am being a noob. :)

Comments

• Search button dude.

Also, suck it up. Even the MODS get kicked. Happens every game.
  • i agree just if u do 3 kills they tink ur an hacker ... that need to be change the pro players get kicked like 3 out off 5 games ...
  • There needs to be like some kind of the change to the vote kick system because people kick me from games for no reason which means people can just say that they dont want someone in the game and they are gone! It seems really stupid in my opinion that people can be kicked from a game because people dont want them to be there, I spend time playing that game and didnt even get my exp when I left, I was really disapointed seeing as im new and that the amount of exp I would have gotten was a fair amount to me, I felt like I was wasting my time. I'm not sure how to make the voting system more fair or but please think of some idea because im sure that a lot of people out there hate getting kicked from a game for playing "good"
    I heate it too, would be cool if at leas could not kick from your own room. That could be a compromise. :)
  • lukas 157150112315
    deoriginz wrote: »
    search button dude.

Also, suck it up. Even the mods get kicked. Happens every game.

• DeOriginz wrote: »
    Search button dude.

Also, suck it up. Even the MODS get kicked. Happens every game.

MODS dont care. They dont play CF they rarely do. MODS = Forum controling..
  • There needs to be like some kind of the change to the vote kick system because people kick me from games for no reason which means people can just say that they dont want someone in the game and they are gone! It seems really stupid in my opinion that people can be kicked from a game because people dont want them to be there, I spend time playing that game and didnt even get my exp when I left, I was really disapointed seeing as im new and that the amount of exp I would have gotten was a fair amount to me, I felt like I was wasting my time. I'm not sure how to make the voting system more fair or but please think of some idea because im sure that a lot of people out there hate getting kicked from a game for playing "good"

Welcome to n00bfire FPS!

"HAK"

:p