XM110 Spec-ops

123457»

Comments

• is the cf description real or fake?
    If it was real, would it be in a suggestion thread? Yes, kid, its real. Its made-by-yours-truly real.

30uuypz.jpg

My Suggestions: Ak-47 Custom FN Five-seveN Custom Glock-18 Adv. M110 s.a.s.s. M4A1 Masterkey MAC 10 Suppressed XM110 Spec-ops
  • Frecklez wrote: »
    hvnsee.jpg
    (click to enlarge)

2ntgrpg.jpg

Power: 80
    Accuracy: 100
    Automatic: 20
    Recoil: 50
    Weight: 60

It has the power of the M700, The accuracy of the AWM, the recoil and weight of a PSG-1 or a MSG90, and the rate of fire 5 points higher than that of the PSG-1 Red Dragon. On top of that, it comes standard equipped with a powerful suppressor and a single zoom (X3) scope, making this the ultimate long range killer for the people who can aim.

This rifle is naturally going to be a Black Market weapon, and is not intended for the Item Shop. I might consider making a Item Shop version later.

Now to clear some things up. No doubt I will get people saying that this weapon is overpowered for the following reasons:

1.) "Rate of fire is too high"

Its true that this sniper rifle has the highest firing rate of all sniper rifles. However, a higher rate of fire also means less time for a weapon to stabilize from recoil after being fired. So a high rate of fire isn't necessarily a good thing. Especially with sniper rifles, being off center just a little bit can mean the difference between hitting or missing your next shot, considering the long distances you're shooting from.

2.) "Suppressor on a sniper rifle"

Technically you don't need a sniper rifle to snipe, which I have proven many times using a M4A1 Custom. So whether you use a suppressed assault rifle or a suppressed sniper rifle shouldn't make a lick of difference. The only difference would be that you sacrifice close range effectiveness for long range effectiveness.

3.) "Accuracy is too high for an automatic sniper rifle"

We have the DSR-1 that is not only automatic, but has basically the same power, as well as accuracy of the AWM. This weapon is not nearly as powerful, so I say let it be at least as accurate.

Now I would love to hear your feedback on this weapon, but please remember the P.E.A.C.H
    * code as you post and give a reason for why you like or dislike it.

*(Please Examine And Criticize Humbly)

Also checkout my other suggestions:

AK-47 Custom
    MAC 10 Suppressed
    M4A1 Masterkey

I thank you kindly in advance.
    color]

33jjl9y.png

DSR isnt auto its only semi auto
    but it is quite accurate compared to psg
    The PSG-1 has more power than the M700. The M700 is the weakest sniper rifle we have, power-wise. 24eb6zq.png

33jjl9y.png

I am not sure if you looked at the psg1rd as well, but when ever i compare the psg1 rd and reg and m700, with the psg1, i would hit: 95,81(body shot),50. psg1 rd would be: 84, 76(body), 56, 48. m700 would be: 84, 75, 70(body), 49, 40.
  • J0sef wrote: »
    awesome rifle, one of my favourites in soldier front, my lucky uncle got to use it in afghanistan but when he got transfered to iraq he used the sh1tty .50 cal.

You're stupid.
    hvnsee.jpg
    (click to enlarge)

2ntgrpg.jpg

Power: 80
    Accuracy: 100
    Automatic: 20
    Recoil: 50
    Weight: 60

It has the power of the M700, The accuracy of the AWM, the recoil and weight of a PSG-1 or a MSG90, and the rate of fire 5 points higher than that of the PSG-1 Red Dragon. On top of that, it comes standard equipped with a powerful suppressor and a single zoom (X3) scope, making this the ultimate long range killer for the people who can aim.

This rifle is naturally going to be a Black Market weapon, and is not intended for the Item Shop. I might consider making a Item Shop version later.

Now to clear some things up. No doubt I will get people saying that this weapon is overpowered for the following reasons:

1.) "Rate of fire is too high"

Its true that this sniper rifle has the highest firing rate of all sniper rifles. However, a higher rate of fire also means less time for a weapon to stabilize from recoil after being fired. So a high rate of fire isn't necessarily a good thing. Especially with sniper rifles, being off center just a little bit can mean the difference between hitting or missing your next shot, considering the long distances you're shooting from.

2.) "Suppressor on a sniper rifle"

Technically you don't need a sniper rifle to snipe, which I have proven many times using a M4A1 Custom. So whether you use a suppressed assault rifle or a suppressed sniper rifle shouldn't make a lick of difference. The only difference would be that you sacrifice close range effectiveness for long range effectiveness.

3.) "Accuracy is too high for an automatic sniper rifle"

We have the DSR-1 that is not only automatic, but has basically the same power, as well as accuracy of the AWM. This weapon is not nearly as powerful, so I say let it be at least as accurate.

Now I would love to hear your feedback on this weapon, but please remember the P.E.A.C.H
    * code as you post and give a reason for why you like or dislike it.

*(Please Examine And Criticize Humbly)

Also checkout my other suggestions:

AK-47 Custom
    MAC 10 Suppressed
    M4A1 Masterkey

I thank you kindly in advance.
    color]

33jjl9y.png

Too advanced for crossfire at this stage, maybe after they get the guns from other versions of crossfire but highly unlikely. Looks more suited for combat arms than crossfire sorry. Love the ideas tho.
  • Now that we have Navy SEALs this would be perfect.
  • JBird101 wrote: »
    Too advanced for crossfire at this stage, maybe after they get the guns from other versions of crossfire but highly unlikely. Looks more suited for combat arms than crossfire sorry. Love the ideas tho.
    Again with the complete illogical feedback.

How is this too advanced for a game like Crossfire, when we already have suppressed weapons IN crossfire? The M110/SR-25 is already a rifle that has been made part of Crossfire. All the other versions already have it. Heck, it can even be seen on the wallpapers of the latest patch in the hands of the Black List Navy Seal.

A suppressor is a very simple modification that gets balanced out by sacrificing power for stealth. Very simple to do and nothing too advanced. So seriously, JBird. Just shut up and read up, before you open up without the knowledge to back you up.

30uuypz.jpg

My Suggestions: Ak-47 Custom FN Five-seveN Custom Glock-18 Adv. M110 s.a.s.s. M4A1 Masterkey MAC 10 Suppressed XM110 Spec-ops