De-Dust 2

13»

Comments

• Have a fear and possible letdown for all the ppl wanting this map... Valve owns rights ... im pretty sure ...doubt it will ever come to North America version. China can do this b/c US copyrights have no bearing there... Just FYI ... although i hope i am wrong i would love to see this map. Its not exactly the same so maybe they can bypass likeness rights... Its a great map though.
  • no
    counter strike is already prosecuting crossfire china so no
    get it?
    cf doesnt have the copyright of it

so that cheap game M.A.T does?

get real valve doesnt ask for copy right as all of their maps are created by mod makers.

and if u just modify the slightest things its not De_Dust 2 anymore.
  • i_like_HD wrote: »
    your solution

GO PLAY CSS OR 1.6 AND STOP CRYING

your kids are saying plagiarizing is a good thing its not...

QQ :]

this game is already copied, and bw is exactly the same as dedust2, so why not have some extra cs maps like inferno, dedust2, prodigy(one of my fav maps), or um, de nuke
  • i_like_HD wrote: »
    your solution

GO PLAY CSS OR 1.6 AND STOP CRYING

your kids are saying plagiarizing is a good thing its not...

hahaha no offense but number 1 if you think 'mature people' play this game your wrong more than half of this community is made up 'kids' aged from 13-18 thats the target audience. If you knew anything behind the history of Crossfire you wouldn't have made such a spastic comment. Crossfire is almost an exact replica of Counter Strike with different maps and skins this is by no means a bad thing but to think Crossfire hasn't plagiarized Counter Strike already is crazy. Oh and I would check you grammar before you post anything your kids? Ok and your calling us kids, wow.