I have a problem- GMs please read and answer

When the August patch came out I bought some zp and I used it in the black market. I got 4 very valuable weapons (but I wont name them for privacy reasons). The next day when I went to play, they were all gone. I sent many support tickets, all of them with screenshots of the weapons and of my inventory. Support has told me that the weapons would be given back to me "early this week". It has now been a week and 5 days since they promised this, and they are not yet back. I have sent other tickets, but all of them got "closed". I would very much to have them back very soon. Thank you!

Comments

• VinBer wrote: »
    When the August patch came out I bought some zp and I used it in the black market. I got 4 very valuable weapons (but I wont name them for privacy reasons). The next day when I went to play, they were all gone. I sent many support tickets, all of them with screenshots of the weapons and of my inventory. Support has told me that the weapons would be given back to me "early this week". It has now been a week and 5 days since they promised this, and they are not yet back. I have sent other tickets, but all of them got "closed". I would very much to have them back very soon. Thank you!

Ouch.

Well that's weird, I'm sure a GM will see this post and can give you a proper response, since I'm just another forumer, all I can tell you is good luck. And hope they read this as soon as possible.