Request standardization ping from Europe to all servers

Hello, I do not know if there is already a topic talking about this.
I live in Portugal but was born in Brazil, and before they have created the UK to Europe server, my connection to the servers Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, Delta and others, was very good, I had a reasonable and playable ping. My ping was 145, then after that put the UK servers, my ping is now 400.450 servers in the Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, Delta etc..

So I would like to ask z8Games that would release the full access again to Europe, because it is not for creating a server in Europe that we stop playing in other American, my friends in game, play on servers all Americans with ping 150 ... 160 while I play with them today I get 400 ping, so I have to stop playing with them, and do not think it was right to limit ourselves in this way, the "forcing" a play on European servers just because one was made. = / Please do something, give us back the normal access to all servers,

I was very grateful, not only me, many more people who go for what I'm spending more than they had the courage to come here and say that.

Comments