Guide to be a decent player.

TDM Guide:
First when you're playing on TDM the first team you should know it's how to make 5 or more kills in arrow, how you do that?

The guns that I recommend you to learn how to aim are:

K-2
M4A1
Deagle

Then play with these guns in all matches.

After a month or depend on how many time you spend playing Crossfire you'll be a good aimer.
After that, you can buy guns like AK-47 or anything you like. You will be able to kill people from one side to the other side of the map with just a few bullets.

SD Guide:

If you want to get positive KDRS in SD, you should have a gun that you think it can help you to increase your skills. I recommend you SMGs, because they're faster and you can kill people with a couple bullets right to the chest. If you want to be accurate and be a decent headshotter, I think you should buy Rifles, Example that I recommend:
M4A1
AK-47
XM8

After you follow all the steps you'll be a decent player.

GUIDE FOR GHOST MODE:

When you are playing as a Ghost the first thing you should do is to always use headphones, so when you hear some shoots close to you, press SHIFT and start walking around finding the GR team. If you do not press SHIFT GR it's going to hear your foot steps and they will kill you as faster as they can.

What you can do to avoid a fight against GR and kill them faster is to camp in safe corners or try to get them from behind.

Never rush to plant the bomb(at least you know what you're doing).

The best thing you can do is to be like a spy, check where GR are and try to get them all by using your straregies.

GUIDE FOR GR IN GHOST MODE:

When a match start the first thing you should do is to go and check if you can see some Ghosts. If not be back with your team and rush to the A/B site. If you see in the radar that some Ghost killed one of your team mate what you can do is to take the knife out and run as faster as you can, while you're getting close to the place that the Ghost killed your mate you should take your gun out and press SHIFT. If you do not press SHIFT and you hear a Ghost close to you do not thinkt he didn't hear you. If you don't hear anymore the Ghosts steps what you can do is to shoot at least one bullet to each corner.

This is just a little guide for new players.

NOTE: If you think I am wrong in something, just tell me :), that will help other people.

perez23952.png

Comments