vote kick option

i dont know about anybody else but im tired of getting kick out of a game because someones friend wants in or because someone thinks im lagging with a 21 ping and 75 fps. i understand that its there so hackers can get kicked but people are taking advantage of the vote kick option. what do you guys have to say about it?

Comments

• Well, the "lag" is something completely different from ping :
    The ping is the time taken (in ms) for a data packet to reach the server (and maybe go back, depends on the game)
    The lag is when one or more data packets get stuck for a while or simply disappear.

You can have high ping and no lag (like if you play on ethernet on a distant server) ; or low ping and horrible lag (happens often with wi-fi ; or when using glitched items such as axes and shovels, that's what makes them so annoying)

So it's usual to meet people with 60 ping but lagging like hell, and when you say it to them they just aswer "noob, i have low ping".

Ingame, the lag is visible when a player stops but keeps running, then suddenly teleport to another point and spreads many shots at the same time.
    The ping can be seen when somebody doesnt seem to behave this way, but has some delay in reactions (that's why you can't camp with high ping). The packets aren't lost, they just take time to reach the server.

Hope it was clear, have a good day :)
  • what do you guys have to say about it?

Swearing is prohibited so I cannot say what I really think of it.

But it sucks, it doesn't serve the purpose it is there for 95% of the time, because of the noobs using it.

Hackers don't get kicked pros do - General rule of thumb. Other than that it's used for nooby reasons such as wanting ace, etc
  • There has been another post with a good idea about a background kick ratio for each player.
  • There are 65167635164651687616768 threads here about vote kicking...

And you can't do nothing about it, just pray for finish a game.

Is stupid because people is allways calling hackers each others but when a real hacker shows up they almost never kick him.

• Is stupid because people is allways calling hackers each others but when a real hacker shows up they almost never kick him.

It funny that you say that because I noticed even obvious wallers or aimbotters get a free pass, they quite often get no hackusations at all.
  • It funny that you say that because I noticed even obvious wallers or aimbotters get a free pass, they quite often get no hackusations at all.

yeah the good people get kiked cause they got a low score, they called out the hac , for a COOKIE , cuz there good , cuz u suk , cuz they can , cuz you got a good gun .see thats why it suks !!!!!!
  • Swearing is prohibited so I cannot say what I really think of it.

But it sucks, it doesn't serve the purpose it is there for 95% of the time, because of the noobs using it.

Hackers don't get kicked pros do - General rule of thumb. Other than that it's used for nooby reasons such as wanting ace, etc
    In my opinion, if a true hacker is in a match and he isnt kicked...whom ever doesnt report, should get a temp ban.

I've played many matches where someone will come in and VIP it, aimbot/HS only/ wall shots/ full auto M700, and never get voted out.

But if there was a penalty given out after 24 hours for not reporting them and not kicking them. This would be in favor by a majority. Only players that send in reports would avoid being temp banned.

Same penalty goes to the player that starts a vote kick. If this person doesnt report within 24 hours they get a temp ban. After continuous vote kicking with no reports or false reports, that players vote kick action is taken away for 30 days.

And a fix to the ratio for the kick system is needed. 6:4 isnt a majority, but 3:2 is...how does that work...its the same fraction...WTF.

I say, add in an undesided feature, so a player can say yes/no/undesided. An undesided vote would give you an extra 30 seconds on the timer. And all players that dont vote, wouldnt be counted.

So if a vote kick is done...and its 5:6...its a declined kick. But a 6:5 would be a kick. Our current system would decline both kicks...even though a majority ruled.

These are my opinions...minus the "F" word and degrading people...lol.

Core2DuoOC
  • In my opinion, if a true hacker is in a match and he isnt kicked...whom ever doesnt report, should get a temp ban.

I've played many matches where someone will come in and VIP it, aimbot/HS only/ wall shots/ full auto M700, and never get voted out.

But if there was a penalty given out after 24 hours for not reporting them and not kicking them. This would be in favor by a majority. Only players that send in reports would avoid being temp banned.

Same penalty goes to the player that starts a vote kick. If this person doesnt report within 24 hours they get a temp ban. After continuous vote kicking with no reports or false reports, that players vote kick action is taken away for 30 days.

And a fix to the ratio for the kick system is needed. 6:4 isnt a majority, but 3:2 is...how does that work...its the same fraction...WTF.

I say, add in an undesided feature, so a player can say yes/no/undesided. An undesided vote would give you an extra 30 seconds on the timer. And all players that dont vote, wouldnt be counted.

So if a vote kick is done...and its 5:6...its a declined kick. But a 6:5 would be a kick. Our current system would decline both kicks...even though a majority ruled.

These are my opinions...minus the "F" word and degrading people...lol.

Core2DuoOC

Agreed the only thing I don't support though is the no vote = no vote, I want to F12 every time a kick box comes up but doing that 100 times a day for nothing would be annoying.

Kick box comes up I ignore it unless there is an hacker in game.

Also more kicks would then pass I'm sure.
  • Agreed the only thing I don't support though is the no vote = no vote, I want to F12 every time a kick box comes up but doing that 100 times a day for nothing would be annoying.

Kick box comes up I ignore it unless there is an hacker in game.

Also more kicks would then pass I'm sure.
    Sure they would pass more often...but without them reporting you, they would also get a temp ban in the process...making it less likley to happen. And if they do it over and over, they wouldnt be able to vote for a while.

Core2DuoOC
  • I dont get it , even if the number agreeing is higher then disagree , they sometimes dont get kicked why is this?
  • I agree the system sucks because when there are a small amount of people in the room it's not even majority. Example:
    If there are 4 people if the vote is 2:2 the player being kicked will be kicked..
    If there's 5 3:2= kicked.

So yeah they better do something about it quickly -.-
  • I agree with most of what you all say. I can't stand it. Last time I played I was in a match in escape mode. My score was 48 - 9. They kicked me at the last second of the match and it was a bunch of noobs. I had 12 escapes... They didn't really bother me at all and I get kicked for their flaws. I don't like it at all and the hackers should just stop playing. A harsher penalty should be taken for people that like to hack.

Also where you said people that try to kick for no reason wouldn't really work. What if it was an accident clicking that person when they ment to kick another wich has happend to me serveral times because I end up getting jumped in the game while voting some one out.

Z8 JUST NEEDS TO STEP IT UP!
  • A temp ban might be cool , but hey cant even ban the true hacks . How the HE!! they going to temp ban?????????
  • They also need an in game report system and i know this would be abused so if you for example false accuse you would get a temp ban for a week. I know some other games perm ban you for using it wrong, and their should be a limit to how many you get a day such as 2 max every 24 hours because a lot of ppl iv noticed say they will report but are just too lazy.
    I'm one of those sometimes or i forget to report.

BRING back the ban list, i dont know why you wouldnt post it but i reported a hacker first LT saved replay and he was still playing a week later. I know he hacked casue using walls, 1 shot (easy to spot) no recoil and aimbot for a bit. He didnt get kicked to. I then consulted my clan. Some of them seem to believe that if u buy ZP Z8 wont ban you...?
  • Who isn't tired of the kicking? I hope they change it soon. +1
  • SPAZZ3R wrote: »
    They also need an in game report system and i know this would be abused so if you for example false accuse you would get a temp ban for a week. I know some other games perm ban you for using it wrong, and their should be a limit to how many you get a day such as 2 max every 24 hours because a lot of ppl iv noticed say they will report but are just too lazy.
    I'm one of those sometimes or i forget to report.

BRING back the ban list, i dont know why you wouldnt post it but i reported a hacker first LT saved replay and he was still playing a week later. I know he hacked casue using walls, 1 shot (easy to spot) no recoil and aimbot for a bit. He didnt get kicked to. I then consulted my clan. Some of them seem to believe that if u buy ZP Z8 wont ban you...?

oh so true about buying zp and not getting kiked.
    I reported two silver bars in the last year . Loaded down with zp items . Guess what still in game . Even with the replays and screen shots of just walking thru the walls .
    yeah i agree its got a lot to do with it. So i guess if you by zp and have a yellow gun in the replay you can also hack

Thats why they wont show you the ban list , cus they dont ban . Its a myth .
  • Just got an idea :

At the end of each game, clients that started kick votings will automatically send the replay. After having been watched by GMs, two cases :
    - The kick was justified, and the hacker gets caught, maybe the kicker could even be rewarded ;
    - The kick was abusive, and the kicked player gets the kills, deaths, xp and gp he should have won, calculated at the moment he got kicked. The kicker gets temp banned or blamed in some way.

What do you think about it ?
  • 1.good player
    2.hacker
    The player choice to kick good player they dont know where is the hacker ( anti-hack system need to be improv)
  • Patch the hack,s and take away the freaking kick vote system. I'm SICK of being in game and kicked at the last minute, I'm SICK of getting a double kill in EM/S&D end being kicked, and I'm SICK of not being able to play GM AT ALL without getting kicked.

What's more, the aimbotters and wallers don't get kicked.

Way to go Z8.
  • oh so true about buying zp and not getting kiked.
    I reported two silver bars in the last year . Loaded down with zp items . Guess what still in game . Even with the replays and screen shots of just walking thru the walls .
    yeah i agree its got a lot to do with it. So i guess if you by zp and have a yellow gun in the replay you can also hack

Thats why they wont show you the ban list , cus they dont ban . Its a myth .

Yea thats what im thinking maybe all us ZP buyers should get hacks cause then we would all not get kicked!(and the same playing feild) i have that strange feeling that they are in on the VIP too because it never seems to get patched. but the free ones do, because they don't make any money off that. I have news for u Z8 if this game was without hack's you would have double the $$ income and a reputation that would grow so fast you wouldn't be able to keep up with all the players
  • HybriD_CoW wrote: »
    What's more, the aimbotters and wallers don't get kicked.

Another person saying this, but yea that is just how it is.

If you go into a room and kill everyone with an uzi in 3 secs you stand less chance of getting kiked than the average pro, all recent examples of VIP hackers kicks were 4/9 denied etc (nothing above 4 wanting them gone).
  • MechaRage wrote: »
    Just got an idea :

At the end of each game, clients that started kick votings will automatically send the replay. After having been watched by GMs, two cases :
    - The kick was justified, and the hacker gets caught, maybe the kicker could even be rewarded ;
    - The kick was abusive, and the kicked player gets the kills, deaths, xp and gp he should have won, calculated at the moment he got kicked. The kicker gets temp banned or blamed in some way.

What do you think about it ?
    This is the first time I've hear it put this way. To be honest. This would be the most fair and reliable way to handle it. If you vote yes, you auto send replay, linked with there name off the bat...no mus, no fus.

GM/MOD- please take note and pass on.
  • Up !

Please don't let this sink, abusive kicks are a real problem !

Does someone know a way to directly contact GMs/devs ?
  • i just finished playing crossfire and i took a record of how many times i was kicked. check this out.

games played=11
    games called haker=5
    games kiked out of=8
    games mode=gm
  • They always have no argument, so don't expect any reply.
  • u gotta purposely die. thats what i do to avoid getting kick. i have to drop down to their level. which is sad. :(
  • just came from a game where i suspected someone haked so i follwed them to confirm it. and they were so i tryied to kick them it got denied both times. after the player found out he was getting kiked he started to die every round after that and spray everywhere. just goes to show you how well the vote kick option is doing.