ban WOGL plz

i pay for my guns and armour and everything else and im getting kicked from pub room for using flashguard?? i think wogl is gonna ruin CF and make you lose out on a lot of money cuz with WOGL you dont need to spend money to play so i dont even wanna put any money into CF anymore cuz i can even use my guns. maybe they should pay for there own server and they can make rules there or dont make anymore guns cuz i aint buying them

Comments

• jyer wrote: »
    i pay for my guns and armour and everything else and im getting kicked from pub room for using flashguard?? i think wogl is gonna ruin CF and make you lose out on a lot of money cuz with WOGL you dont need to spend money to play so i dont even wanna put any money into CF anymore cuz i can even use my guns. maybe they should pay for there own server and they can make rules there or dont make anymore guns cuz i aint buying them

ban yourself, follow the rules next time.

Ok, first of all, learn english please. Secondly, WOGL is a main part of the CF community and if you cannot follow the rules, then you might not wanna play this game. If you are getting kicked from rooms, it isnt because you have flashguard, it is probably because the people you play are noobs. I get kicked all the time and I don't complain ( unless I have a beast score ).

I'm assuming you played in a "WOGL Pub" room, which dictates that you follow WOGL rules. That's the reason you got kicked obviously. If you don't like it, go play a regular public game and use your ZP items. No one is stopping you.

close this dumb thread (stop QQ) U DONT LIKE THE WOGL RULES UH THAN DONT GO IN A ROOM NAMED WOGL RULES"/WOGL PUB=READ THE ROOM B4 U ENTER IT FOOL
    ............LEAVE
  • if WOGL doesnt like the z8 guns or flashguards then go make your own game. if it was against the rules than dont allow us to purchase them. and i have played wogl and they are a bunch of qqing lil girls who want every gun banned that kills them. if you wanna level the playing field than make everyones ping the same or ban low pingers. fyi wogl doesnt own Z8 so they dont make the rules FOOL!! just because you make a room doesnt mean you control it.
  • If you want to discuss WOGL, do so in the WOGL section.
This discussion has been closed.