I <3 Crossfire!

Like a Month ago my acc was scammed AND I GET IT BACK :D IM SO HAPPY I LOVE U GUYS UR AWESOMEE!

Comments

• SunOfhell wrote: »
    Like a Month ago my acc was scammed AND I GET IT BACK :D IM SO HAPPY I LOVE U GUYS UR AWESOMEE!

Wait till CF's reality hits you kiddo.
  • CF isnt that bad. its one person saying one thing and everyone else jumping on the bandwagon. Rather then post negative posts why not contribute to making the community better instead of people one of the people making it worse...

kinda contradictory dont you think?
  • CF isnt that bad. its one person saying one thing and everyone else jumping on the bandwagon. Rather then post negative posts why not contribute to making the community better instead of people one of the people making it worse...

With all do respect giggle. Our contributions are answered with Sh1t, Flame, Closed Button. It's not jumping on the bandwagon it's more ppl attending the failwagon.

The main problem with CF is the BR's and other laggin countries that mess up our games by creating hacks, glitch, cham, and lag.
  • With all do respect giggle. Our contributions are answered with Sh1t, Flame, Closed Button. It's not jumping on the bandwagon it's more ppl attending the failwagon.

explain.... as far as i know the rules rules are correctly enforced but the community sees it as power abusing (as for the closed part)

however how about we all start posting nicer things, and if you disagree with it, then do so politely. This will, no doubt, make the forums a nicer place to be around
  • explain.... as far as i know the rules rules are correctly enforced but the community sees it as power abusing (as for the closed part)

however how about we all start posting nicer things, and if you disagree with it, then do so politely. This will, no doubt, make the forums a nicer place to be around

What is their to explain? The only one I think who abuses his powers is [MOD]dot. The community would be better if are threads and posts are taken into consideration...Like srsly does z8games send like free h00kerss to the staffs house to hush them up or something?
  • Ok heres a couple of questions Giggle...

Why do we have a CF suggestion forum if NONE of the ideas anyone posts are implemented into the game? Just to waste our time?

Also, if you see a ton of people complaining about something, doesn't that mean there IS something wrong? Why haven't they tried anything to fix it? They just want us to stand there and take it? :l
  • Quit being so negative.
    Be positive about the game.
    I like the way giggletron explained it. :D
  • itZxL wrote: »
    Quit being so negative.
    Be positive about the game.
    I like the way giggletron explained it. :D

The cons win over the pros in this game. Only pros I see in the game are friends, and the buddy system.

Its not how it used to be before. I could of given you at least 20 reasons why
    I loved the game.
  • Ok heres a couple of questions Giggle...

Why do we have a CF suggestion forum if NONE of the ideas anyone posts are implemented into the game? Just to waste our time?

Also, if you see a ton of people complaining about something, doesn't that mean there IS something wrong? Why haven't they tried anything to fix it? They just want us to stand there and take it? :l

I do remember when the AK-Silver came out.. How we wanted +5 bullets instead of 30 because we paid a lot of ZP for it. They listened and they you know, they did it. But we all can't get everything we ask for. Not everything is possible.
  • They were gonna do it anyways...lol
    Just like the M4-C. Took em half a year to add the ammo.
  • Of course suggestions are listened to. Some dont go further unfortunatly and some are discussed. You just dont see it.

also there really isnt that many problems as people seem to claim with this game. its mainly the community and this HAS to change.
  • The cons win over the pros in this game. Only pros I see in the game are friends, and the buddy system.

Its not how it used to be before. I could of given you at least 20 reasons why
    I loved the game.

I suggest you quit this game now then. :D
    There's nothing we can really do. Just play the game as the patches come and get over it.
  • Im not playing it for now. The problem isn't the content. The problem is the community and people running the game who dont care what we think.

I would rather have 2 or 3 years without updates and have Brazilians banned or something than having patches every month :/
  • With all do respect giggle. Our contributions are answered with Sh1t, Flame, Closed Button. It's not jumping on the bandwagon it's more ppl attending the failwagon.
    actually, they are kind joining the bandwagon, while staying true.
    this problem with brs, lag, kick has been for ages. styx said he quit and said the community seriously needs to reformat , then bam, look at the quit threads. the complains have increased by like 38%. =/
  • MWAKILLZ1 wrote: »
    this problem with brs, lag, kick has been for ages. styx said he quit and said the community seriously needs to reformat , then bam, look at the quit threads. the complains have increased by like 38%. =/

Actually I didn't know styx quit till 20 min ago.
  • MWAKILLZ1 wrote: »

precisely..
    because one person, who was "well known" said something about the game people began to believe it and then started to "notice it". most of the problems are in the players head and if it really was that bad then why arent hundreds or even thousand coming on the forum complaining.
  • But didn't you see the amount of "I quit" threads poped up more? RIGHT AFTER STYX SAID HE QUIT? :rolleyes:
    I'm not saying you're in teh bandwagon. You've always thought the CF community needs a little reformatting
  • Im not playing it for now. The problem isn't the content. The problem is the community and people running the game who dont care what we think.

I would rather have 2 or 3 years without updates and have Brazilians banned or something than having patches every month :/

I think you're just ignorant. lol

and are you serious? To tell you the truth, I don't like games that don't get new content. And I know most of you can agree with me. I wouldn't be playing CF if it never got updated.
    and I don't really see why there's so much hate on BR's. They lag so what :P easier to kill and they suck too. Just don't pub as much, start scrimming and pugging. :D
  • Really? Not trying to be mean, but you must be blind not to see the reasons people dont like em.

I'll give you some :D

They hack a lot
    Glitch a lot
    Scam a lot
    Spam a lot
    Kick you a lot because you killed them or because you're a "gringo". Or...because of your ping
    And insult you a lot when you dont give em your gun.

About the patches and stuff...thats just me. Of course having new stuff is great, but having new stuff and still having the same old problems all the time isn't so fun :P

• About the patches and stuff...thats just me. Of course having new stuff is great, but having new stuff and still having the same old problems all the time isn't so fun :P

again most of the problems are down the the individual players... most of the time it is simply due to players latencies

when i play with friends on UK, i can honestly say the reg is decent because we have similar pings.

it comes down to people complaining about nothing to be honest
  • I would have to take lolsmily and kirby's side :S and didnt even no anything about a styx person lol. And yes it is the community that i think needs the most help in. The game is self is fine. I have nothing against BRs and Turks just some that kick you because you are low ping >_< and every excuse for being good now is hacking....
  • I love the mods...most of em. I dont blame anything wrong with the game on em. But what sucks is that nothing is being done (or at least nothing is that is being done can be seen). People have been complaining about the same stuff over and over for a long time, and nothing has been done.

It just gets a little too frustrating...I hope you understand how frustrating things have become... :]
    :3
  • Im starting to get tired of CF too im sad to say.
  • Really? Not trying to be mean, but you must be blind not to see the reasons people dont like em.

I'll give you some :D

They hack a lot
    Glitch a lot
    Scam a lot
    Spam a lot
    Kick you a lot because you killed them or because you're a "gringo". Or...because of your ping
    And insult you a lot when you dont give em your gun.

About the patches and stuff...thats just me. Of course having new stuff is great, but having new stuff and still having the same old problems all the time isn't so fun :P

I know what you're talking about with all of the hack, scam and glitching.. but NA people do all of that too.
    I've never been kicked for having low ping, nor never have I seen that before. But that's just plain silly. Though I have been accused of hacking because of getting headshots in a row. i just say IM JUST PRO. YOU SUCK OK. and they end up shutting up.

and yeah i guess i know what you mean. though these problems only happen in pubs when you play alone.. what I do is just block chat them all and or play MM when I'm alone cause they can't bother me nor kick me. :D
  • Yes, I agree with you. Brazilians aren't the only ones who do all of that. But they sure as hell are the ones who do it the most.

If you haven't been kicked for the reasons I told you...I H8 U LUCKY FOO :(
    I get kicked at least 10 times a day. Blocking the chat wont really stop you from getting kicked lol