Yo. Read this.

13»

Comments

• The_Tazz wrote: »
    I should of said most of them didn't.

But on your comment I still haven't heard why they should devote any time to making a lag filter if the ones you're blocking out are the ones that have the most trouble in the first place...
    If that's true, then why would they keep playing like they don't care?

Would you do it? Play a game with 200+ ping. I don't think so, I bet you wouldn't last a day.
    I should of said most of them didn't.

But on your comment I still haven't heard why they should devote any time to making a lag filter if the ones you're blocking out are the ones that have the most trouble in the first place...
    Ping limit:

Room hoster makes ping limit 0->100.
    Over 100 pingers can't join.

Room hoster makes ping limit 0->600.
    Over 600 pingers can't join.

Something unclear here? I don't see how's this a bad idea.
  • SiilenceR wrote: »
    If that's true, then why would they keep playing like they don't care?

Would you do it? Play a game with 200+ ping. I don't think so, I bet you wouldn't last a day.

It is true, and I don't know why they play with that ping, but it doesn't bother low pingers any so why does it matter?
    cCatalyst wrote: »
    Ping limit:

Room hoster makes ping limit 0->100.
    Over 100 pingers can't join.

Room hoster makes ping limit 0->600.
    Over 600 pingers can't join.

Something unclear here? I don't see how's this a bad idea.

There is nothing unclear about it. My question is, why spend time making something to block players that are ez to kill?
    It is true, and I don't know why they play with that ping, but it doesn't bother low pingers any so why does it matter?
    I may not bother you, but, I'm pretty sure it bothers the rest of us.
  • Herlo wrote: »
    They're adding useless content while they should be changing the engine and improving the game. No offence to developers, but you must've forgotten what your jobs are, IMPROVING THE GAME, not copying everything from the other CF Versions and calling it an "update". I am very happy with my weapons, but you'd make me the happiest CF player if you could just change some things.

yea also update : ban BRs.. XD hehehe... even if they had a shiet load of skins but they banned the BRs that would be the best update in history :D
  • Are "developers" supposed to "develop" the game?
    I dont think they do their job very well
    (my opinion, no offece)
  • ThOdoR1SS wrote: »
    Are "developers" supposed to "develop" the game?
    (my opinion, no offece)
    They just Copy/Paste.
    I may not bother you, but, I'm pretty sure it bothers the rest of us.

Fair enough, though I don't understand why.
    ThOdoR1SS wrote: »
    Are "developers" supposed to "develop" the game?
    (my opinion, no offece)

What do you want them to "develop"?
  • +1 amirite?

But you didn't hear it from me :P
  • Dev's....pffft...

They don't do anything. They just waste our good money from players to buy some codes and stuff off from Crossfire China. TBH, I would like to see new Dev's and hopefully we won't get anymore reskin varients of the same weapon. Plus, what's wrong with female characters? Their the same, cept they have breasts that'll distract the players and headshot.

walloftextftw

+1
    Suggestion:

Get new fkng devs.

/Discuss.

yo men. Why so mad?
  • DeOriginz wrote: »
    Dev's....pffft...

They don't do anything. They just waste our good money from players to buy some codes and stuff off from Crossfire China. TBH, I would like to see new Dev's and hopefully we won't get anymore reskin varients of the same weapon. Plus, what's wrong with female characters? Their the same, cept they have breasts that'll distract the players and headshot.

walloftextftw

+1

i know they don't do anything.
    Dev's....pffft...

walloftextftw

+1

Incase you haven't noticed there have been many many threads talking about wanting things from other versions despite it being against the rules. So why would you complain about them doing it?

And once again I'd like to hear what's wrong with our current devs, they are doing fine. You just say you want new ones and that these ones fail, but you don't say why.
    Wowzor wrote: »
    i know they don't do anything.

If they didn't do anything, there would be no patches at all...
    Incase you haven't noticed there have been many many threads talking about wanting things from other versions despite it being against the rules. So why would you complain about them doing it?

And once again I'd like to hear what's wrong with our current devs, they are doing fine. You just say you want new ones and that these ones fail, but you don't say why.

If they didn't do anything, there would be no patches at all...

Why? Dude, this patch was basically the same kinds from Crossfire China.

AKS-74U, The new maps, S.T.A.R. (Offically known as ROSE in CF China.),and basically all of the guns in previous patches. Didn't you noticed in the other patches, (TAR21, M12s, Research Facility, etc.), were ALL from Crossfire China. Like whoever started this thread said they were just Copy/Pasting. That's why they fail. M4-Crystal...pfft.

True about the last sentence. But hey, we don't want CF China sh*t.

We want guns that CF China has never got.
    Why? Dude, this patch was basically the same kinds from Crossfire China.

AKS-74U, The new maps, S.T.A.R. (Offically known as ROSE in CF China.),and basically the guns. Didn't you noticed in the other patches, (TAR21, M12s, Research Facility, etc.), were ALL from Crossfire China. Like whoever started this thread said they were just Copy/Pasting. That's why they fail. M4-Crystal...pfft.

Everyone keeps saying they want the stuff from other versions then they turn around and complain about it? Doesn't make sense to me.

EDIT: I guess it's true you can't make everyone happy.
This discussion has been closed.