Computer science

Well one of my classes is computer science. I did not ask for this class, I asked for art1... But hen I saw the teacher, I was like yea I'll try it. So I'm sittin there listening to him talk about what were gonna learn. So he said java and all that stuff. Then he said C++. and I believe that is use to make "hecks" so when I got home I looked it up and I'm like omgomgomgomgomgomg I'm gonna make heks in school!!

So the point of this thread is that I am gonna make money off heks! Woooo

Comments

• Yes, you can make hekz but....why would you do it? :|
  • "Science"? What a kewwwl word for programming. Lol?
  • dual1020dual1020 Knight-Errant
    haha... it takes more than C++ to make hacks... I think it has to do with decoding and finding a weak point in the game system, exploiting that and etc. But it takes experience to make a full working hack... But you could try. Just don't annoy people with them...
  • MrVu1MrVu1 Royal Heir
    either way... You won't learn anything, you'll just watch your teacher!
  • You won't make money, you'll be giving them to me for free :)
  • AAc1dAAc1d Holy Mage
    Duuhhh
    C++ is programming and hekz are scripts and programs written...
    And people who use them are CHEATERs and NOT hackers cz hackers are REALLY intelligent+smart people
  • hmmmm nerd..?
  • 0xBoF0xBoF Marquis
    I have c++ for dummies.. But it is a lot more difficult than you think... Plus I doubt they would teach you about that part of the c++ part of making hacks
  • I hate c++ I have some exam of it on september 1st and i dun know anything :/
  • 0xBoF0xBoF Marquis
    Nephire wrote: »
    I hate c++ I have some exam of it on september 1st and i dun know anything :/
    liar!

Make me heks and a sammich nao wimmin!
  • KillGod wrote: »
    liar!

Make me heks and a sammich nao wimmin!

^ Sexist!!! Ban nao plis
  • o_o7o_o7 Squire
    rofl
    i took that course for 2 years in a row
    taking it for a third next year
    xD
  • Bodaah1Bodaah1 Beginner