Suggestion for Replays and New Pro Servers

I noticed while reviewing a game I played in GM you can not hear the ghosts breathing or the beeping you can hear on GR from BL planting and I'm thinkin this could get people kicked who use the breathing and the beepin noise to their advantage (like myself) just thinkin ya might need to put this into the replays so you can really tell if they're sightin you in by sound or actually cheatin and shootin ya without any actual reason. (oh yea the fast forward and rewind buttons in the replay mode don't work either)
My second idea is to make a pro server make it an even higher rank to join with maybe even more exp to gain since you're playin more skilled players, I personally get kicked a few times a day due to new players thinkin I hack all because I prolly play this game way too much. So the pro server could be benificial to both higher lvl and newer players.
Thanks, Mike

Comments

• umm this doesnt have much to do with this..but my replays dont work..D: they wont open..help?
  • it is known that after certain update (i think the one in the end of july, but i am not 100% sure), the older replays won't play. in my case, my computer freezes...

as with recent replays, like 2 days ago i reviewed a match and replay works without problems
  • Dont care much about the replay idea but i agree with the pro servers idea
  • Woody86 wrote: »
    I noticed while reviewing a game I played in GM you can not hear the ghosts breathing or the beeping you can hear on GR from BL planting and I'm thinkin this could get people kicked who use the breathing and the beepin noise to their advantage (like myself) just thinkin ya might need to put this into the replays so you can really tell if they're sightin you in by sound or actually cheatin and shootin ya without any actual reason. (oh yea the fast forward and rewind buttons in the replay mode don't work either)
    My second idea is to make a pro server make it an even higher rank to join with maybe even more exp to gain since you're playin more skilled players, I personally get kicked a few times a day due to new players thinkin I hack all because I prolly play this game way too much. So the pro server could be benificial to both higher lvl and newer players.
    Thanks, Mike

Im gettin kicked by hackers too now so you need to make the replay savable even if ur kicked it's gettin really old watchin people switch teams to kick youso you have no proof