No more f11

Ever kik someone and whole game crashes?
yeah I found out why that happens today but theres no sence in telling 20000 noobs how.
But its not because he was hacking,A pro legit player did that because noobs and whiners kik people because they are better players than they are. You know point is if you think someone is hacking you shouldnt f11 hack kik kik f11 cham,aimbot,waller,hes on speed,blah blah blah blah blah,the best thing there really is to do is keep quiet finish your game and save replay. Then you watch that replay and decide if they hack or not and if you are atleast 97.5 percent sure the individual/s are hacking (REPORT)<<<<<<<<That is the best defence against a hacker is to report them. So can people pls understand that there are damn good players that arent hacking. Its hard to face the fact that someone is better than you and the truth is there is. I have faced that fact and now my skill is climbimg because I dont get furious when some one better than me kills me!!!! So just remember keep cool save and report!!!!<<<<97.5%member no falses

THis should be a sticky

Comments