1,111? Eh, I really do wonder...

So I have had a some say, "you won't stay in OT forever." and some ask me not to stop posting elsewhere. I am even suspicious of a mod trying to force me to continue my post count. And was curious, does it matter? and does anyone really care?
«13

Comments

  • [LobsterMts][LobsterMts] Royal Heir
    I do care :<
  • i__ChammeRi__ChammeR Holy Knight
    Max_Skillz wrote: »
    So I have had a some say, "you won't stay in OT forever." and some ask me not to stop posting elsewhere. I am even suspicious of a mod trying to force me to continue my post count. And was curious, does it matter? and does anyone really care?

    lol i dont know. :O
  • ' You wont stay in OT forever' that was me :D
    Becos its the truth
    But I care..
  • l_Maven_ll_Maven_l Viscount
    ' You wont stay in OT forever' that was me :D
    Becos its the truth
    But I care..

    Rex was the first to tell me when I told him I was sticking to 1,111. He said "that's what they all say"

    But hey, you guys said you care, but care about what? Do you mean you want me to continue?
  • Max_Skillz wrote: »
    Rex was the first to tell me when I told him I was sticking to 1,111. He said "that's what they all say"

    But hey, you guys said you care, but care about what? Do you mean you want me to continue?

    You stay in OT for 6months with 1,111 .. I'll give you zp? If that's legal?..

    Seriously I dnt think you can do it.. prove us wrong :D
  • the question, max skillz, is why you would care.
  • go for 1,337.
  • [dot][dot] Archduke
    OT people really should stick to OT, so yeah, I care.
  • l_Maven_ll_Maven_l Viscount
    You stay in OT for 6months with 1,111 .. I'll give you zp? If that's legal?..

    Seriously I dnt think you can do it.. prove us wrong :D

    Of course I could do it. And wow, if money was involved it would make it all the more worth it.
  • Why would anyone care. Seriously, why would they?
  • w8 does OT mean overtime? if so ... max is this ur job?
  • Max_Skillz wrote: »
    Of course I could do it. And wow, if money was involved it would make it all the more worth it.

    Okay, your on then..
    Time for some OT spam ;)
  • l_Maven_ll_Maven_l Viscount
    loudmics wrote: »
    go for 1,337.

    I still don't know whats special about 1,337
    [MOD]dot wrote: »
    OT people really should stick to OT, so yeah, I care.

    I know what you quoted dar
    p1mping wrote: »
    Why would anyone care. Seriously, why would they?

    That's what I'm asking.
    0accuracy wrote: »
    w8 does OT mean overtime? if so ... max is this ur job?

    lolzwaitwut?
  • -.- u as confused as i am.
  • I know.. you can't do it.. 100% certain

    Truth
  • [dot][dot] Archduke
    Max_Skillz wrote: »
    I know what you quoted dar

    Didn't actually quote anything, not intentionally at least. :/
  • I've thought about quitting the forums at 1,337 posts.
  • Max_Skillz wrote: »
    I still don't know whats special about 1,337
    1,337 = 1337 = leet = elite.
    www.urbandictionary.com
  • l_Maven_ll_Maven_l Viscount
    [MOD]dot wrote: »
    Didn't actually quote anything, not intentionally at least. :/

    Eh? Weren't you the one who said off topic = trash bin of forums?


    I should of said "I know what you meant by that >_>"
  • l_Maven_ll_Maven_l Viscount
    I know.. you can't do it.. 100% certain

    Truth

    You know you're actually right. I will be posting in Fan works later. Unless it takes the 6 months to finish it. lolz
    loudmics wrote: »
    1,337 = 1337 = leet = elite.
    www.urbandictionary.com


    I like 1 + 3 + 3 = 7 better.
  • Im not sure why you are doing this .

    If there is no point, then why do it?
  • l_Maven_ll_Maven_l Viscount
    xKaitox wrote: »
    Im not sure why you are doing this .

    If there is no point, then why do it?

    I'm doing it because it's funny.
  • l_Maven_ll_Maven_l Viscount
    Geez I'm going to have to be careful about posting in threads that will be moved if I'm going to keep this up lolz


    Fail double post I know.
  • [LobsterMts][LobsterMts] Royal Heir
    Max_Skillz wrote: »
    Geez I'm going to have to be careful about posting in threads that will be moved if I'm going to keep this up lolz


    Fail double post I know.

    lolk.













    zzzzzzzz
  • ArchSonicArchSonic Holy Knight
    Anddd you failed.
  • ArchSonic wrote: »
    Anddd you failed.

    Once again.
  • l_Maven_ll_Maven_l Viscount
    I didn't fail I still haven't left off topic. Went up without my doing.
  • [MOD]Rex[MOD]Rex Veteran Elite
    You're count was fixed, a thread about TastyLimes or someone that you had posted on had been moved.
  • l_Maven_ll_Maven_l Viscount
    [MOD]Rex wrote: »
    You're count was fixed, a thread about TasteyLimes or someone that you had posted on had been moved.


    I see so I should avoid posting in threads that will be closed as well as ones that will be moved? I'll keep that in mind.
  • theHItheHI Emperor
    [MOD]Rex wrote: »
    You're count was fixed, a thread about TasteyLimes or someone that you had posted on had been moved.

    TastyLimes*
    D: I can't talk to you, my mic is broken and my mom won't let me buy another headset until next week (I have the $57 for it)
Sign In or Register to comment.