AK47 Custom (clean version)

Comments

• Frecklez wrote: »
    Then you did it wrong. Because whenever I put .png behind the file name when I save an image on PimpMyGun, it will open with MSPaint.

30uuypz.jpg

My Suggestions: Ak-47 Custom FN Five-seveN Custom Glock-18 Adv. M110 s.a.s.s. M4A1 Masterkey MAC 10 Suppressed XM110 Spec-ops

Must be my computer! :S
    Its called Crossfire Weapon Info Generator. I got it from a now retired player about a year ago.

Here is the MegaUpload Link to it: WIG.zip

30uuypz.jpg

My Suggestions: Ak-47 Custom FN Five-seveN Custom Glock-18 Adv. M110 s.a.s.s. M4A1 Masterkey MAC 10 Suppressed XM110 Spec-ops

Thx "sis" ;)
    I owe you one :D :$

My suggestions: Intervention, U.S. SOCOM Mk 23, Desert Eagle Crystal
  • +1 i like the semi-auto concept because i find it hard some times to shoot 1 round at a time with the AK. the infantry uses semi auto why isnt there any semi auto AR in game honestly i would be happy with a normal ak that is semi auto or even a m4 that is semi auto..
  • I was a little hesitant about this gun.....

.....but then I realized that we're to the point of re-skinning a Scar Light. More AK pl0x.
  • BadVoodoo1 wrote: »
    I was a little hesitant about this gun.....

.....but then I realized that we're to the point of re-skinning a Scar Light. More AK pl0x.

a ak with a proper scope would be nice
  • Good Idea,Ak Custom will be a win for sure,but the silencer is too overpowered so it will decreased the damage but still the ak custom is the same damage as Ak-reg.
    Due to continuous trolling leading to non-stop flaming, I had a moderator close the old thread (after 54 pages). I've made some minor alterations to my original idea, which might please some of the few opposing this idea.

---

xneww1.jpg

15y1r8.jpg

Power: Has been reduced from 96 to 95.
    Accuracy: Has been increased from 95 to 98. (AK47 Scope, Silver and Gold are all 97)

Automatic: Has been reduced from 52 to 50.
    Recoil: Has been kept the same, 76.
    Weight: Has been increased 49 to 50

Also:

+5 Ammo bonus.
    A red-dot scope similar to the M4A1 Custom.
    Semi-automatic while scoped-in.
    A suppressor, that lowers the sound level of the AK47 by 2/3.

---

Okay, to stop this thread from being flooded by people saying "We already have an AK47 Scope", like the old thread, let me say that it's not. First of all, this weapon is as different from the AK47 Scope as the M4A1 Custom is from the M4A1 Advanced or Silver. Just because it has a scope doesn't mean it is an AK47 Scope. Second, this scope is completely different from the AK47 Scope. Not only is it a red-dot scope, like the M4A1 Custom scope, but zoomed in, its fire rate is also reduced to semi-automatic. Meaning it with fire as fast as the PSG-1 Red Dragon or the MSG90 while scoped in. So it's not full auto, as with the AK47 Scope.
    And finally, what also makes it different from the AK47 Scope, is the obvious added suppressor and the skin.

---

Now to tackle the
    "AK47 is suppose to be loud" and "The AK47 can't use a suppressor, because..." posts. First of all, the loudness of the AK47 is due to both its ammo size, as well as the design of the weapon. This is true. However, this does not mean that the AK47 MUST be loud to function properly. Thus the suppressor. Can an AK47 be custom fitted with a suppressor? Yes, it can. If sniper rifles with even larger bullets can be customized to carry suppressors, then so can the AK47.

When you look at this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQCAKGcUi0c
    you can see both the AK47 and the AK47 suppressed being fired next to one and other. If you think that both sound the same, then you should listen for the echo of the shots when fired. That's where there is a noticeable difference.

---

And now for the
    "But we already have tons of AK47's. Why not customize the <insert weapon of choice here> instead?" posts. Well, for one, the M4A1 and the AK47 are signature weapons for this game. So you can better get used to it, because in the coming years we are going to see a lot more copies of these weapons. That's why we might as well start off with this one. And two, I like this weapon to become a custom, like the M4A1.

---

And finally, the
    "The AK47 Custom would be too overpowering." posts. First of all, let me break it down for you, using some basic algebra;

M4A1 = AK47

Both weapons are considered to be balanced. The M4A1 has low power, and low recoil. The AK47 has high power, and high recoil. Now the M4A1 has a Custom version, and its stats has been altered to be made balanced enough for this game. So;

M4A1 = M4A1 Custom

Since the added pros of the suppressor and scope are counteracted by added cons on the stats and spray pattern, customization itself is kept balanced. So;

Custom = 0

And if that is true for the M4A1 Custom, then the same would apply for the AK47 Custom;

AK47 = AK47 Custom

Also, the sound of the AK47 is not going to be reduced to the spitting sound the M4A1 Custom makes. Because the regular AK47 is noticeably louder than the M4A1, the AK47 Custom will also be noticeably louder than the M4A1 Custom.

---

So, now that I've covered most of the common replies that oppose this concept, I'll ask you; If you have anything to add, that doesn't fall into the above 4 mentioned type of posts, please do so below.
    24eb6zq.jpg

20t2p77.jpg
    beatiful weapon
  • There is no such thing as red dot scopes. That clearly is a reflex sight.

Also silencers have never increased accuracy in a video game, especially never goes up (range/accuracy). Bad idea IMO.
  • This isn't even going to be consider, you know right?

You even went so far as to SS the image of AK and photo shop it. I do admire your passion and creativity. Are you willing to help join my dev team? I am working on a few video games (FPS games) that I plan on publishing in a few year (more than a few). I'd really like you on board, despite that one ignorant post you gave me you seem like a great person.

If not, you should strongly consider video game design.
    Due to continuous trolling leading to non-stop flaming, I had a moderator close the old thread (after 54 pages). I've made some minor alterations to my original idea, which might please some of the few opposing this idea.

---

xneww1.jpg

15y1r8.jpg

Accuracy: Has been increased from 95 to 98. (AK47 Scope, Silver and Gold are all 97)

Also:

+5 Ammo bonus.

---

Okay, to stop this thread from being flooded by people saying "We already have an AK47 Scope", like the old thread, let me say that it's not. First of all, this weapon is as different from the AK47 Scope as the M4A1 Custom is from the M4A1 Advanced or Silver. Just because it has a scope doesn't mean it is an AK47 Scope. Second, this scope is completely different from the AK47 Scope. Not only is it a red-dot scope, like the M4A1 Custom scope, but zoomed in, its fire rate is also reduced to semi-automatic. Meaning it with fire as fast as the PSG-1 Red Dragon or the MSG90 while scoped in. So it's not full auto, as with the AK47 Scope.
    And finally, what also makes it different from the AK47 Scope, is the obvious added suppressor and the skin.

---

Now to tackle the
    "AK47 is suppose to be loud" and "The AK47 can't use a suppressor, because..." posts. First of all, the loudness of the AK47 is due to both its ammo size, as well as the design of the weapon. This is true. However, this does not mean that the AK47 MUST be loud to function properly. Thus the suppressor. Can an AK47 be custom fitted with a suppressor? Yes, it can. If sniper rifles with even larger bullets can be customized to carry suppressors, then so can the AK47.

you can see both the AK47 and the AK47 suppressed being fired next to one and other. If you think that both sound the same, then you should listen for the echo of the shots when fired. That's where there is a noticeable difference.

---

And now for the
    "But we already have tons of AK47's. Why not customize the <insert weapon of choice here> instead?" posts. Well, for one, the M4A1 and the AK47 are signature weapons for this game. So you can better get used to it, because in the coming years we are going to see a lot more copies of these weapons. That's why we might as well start off with this one. And two, I like this weapon to become a custom, like the M4A1.

---

And finally, the
    "The AK47 Custom would be too overpowering." posts. First of all, let me break it down for you, using some basic algebra;

M4A1 = AK47

Both weapons are considered to be balanced. The M4A1 has low power, and low recoil. The AK47 has high power, and high recoil. Now the M4A1 has a Custom version, and its stats has been altered to be made balanced enough for this game. So;

M4A1 = M4A1 Custom

Since the added pros of the suppressor and scope are counteracted by added cons on the stats and spray pattern, customization itself is kept balanced. So;

Custom = 0

And if that is true for the M4A1 Custom, then the same would apply for the AK47 Custom;

AK47 = AK47 Custom

Also, the sound of the AK47 is not going to be reduced to the spitting sound the M4A1 Custom makes. Because the regular AK47 is noticeably louder than the M4A1, the AK47 Custom will also be noticeably louder than the M4A1 Custom.

---

So, now that I've covered most of the common replies that oppose this concept, I'll ask you; If you have anything to add, that doesn't fall into the above 4 mentioned type of posts, please do so below.
    24eb6zq.jpg

20t2p77.jpg

good idea..........
  • I like the idea of this weapon,however, with a suppressor the recoil should be reduced some to keep it close to real life specs. Overall, still pretty much right on with weight,power and so forth.Awesome job
  • It's a great weapon idea. the problem is, the NA version of CF gets weapons from other versions of CF (china, philippines, etc.), and the only weapon that is unique to the NA version is, I believe, the P90 CAMO.

so, great idea, but if it isn't already in other versions of CF there's little chance that smilegate's gonna do something about it.

---

xneww1.jpg

15y1r8.jpg

Also:

+5 Ammo bonus.

---

---

Now to tackle the

---

And now for the

---

And finally, the

M4A1 = AK47

M4A1 = M4A1 Custom

Custom = 0

AK47 = AK47 Custom

---

24eb6zq.jpg

20t2p77.jpg

We could use a Mp5 custom-i still support this one:)
  • AK with Silence? EPIC FAIL!
    If AK dont SOUND is not AK!
  • This is a great idea +1 !

Very nice weapon i love it ;)
  • I lovee it looks cool, and i want to use the ak in GM without all duh noise
  • MSPsax wrote: »
    AK with Silence? EPIC FAIL!
    The only epic fail I see here, is your post, kid.

Its fine that you don't agree with the idea, but stay civil in your opinion.

30uuypz.jpg

The only epic fail I see here, is your post, kid.

Its fine that you don't agree with the idea, but stay civil in your opinion.

30uuypz.jpg

Hahaha, epic quote :P
    I have voted for that one. Ofc yes ;)

My suggestions: Intervention, U.S. SOCOM Mk 23, Desert Eagle Crystal, PP-19 Bizon
    See also my map suggestion: TDM Map
  • Congrats on taking your time to do this! It looks nice and i support it :D
  • 100 Pages !

How old is this post anyways ? they know this Ak would give em lots of money !
  • MSPsax wrote: »
    AK with Silence? EPIC FAIL!

You fail. I watched some show on Discovery Channel and a company who modifies weapons for the Military/Police Departments in the US put an "internal?" silencer on an AK47 and it worked perfectly.
  • i like the semi automatic idea. fits the ak perfectly