These brainless people force me to play ranked mode

I don't understand why these pathetic Cross Fire people want to condemn you to continue playing their ranked mode even though you no longer want to continue because you got to where you wanted and if you stop playing they sanction you and demote you. For example, my case is that a few weeks ago I reached epic level and I stopped playing for three days and when I realized I had already been demoted to mythical, so I started playing again to reach epic level again but I already had more points, even so I got it but I no longer needed 53 but 55 and then it was not 55 but 58 points, so that there was no doubt I left my points at 62, and with amazement I saw that to reach the grand master level, 425 points were necessary, that's how 65 I'm going to reach 425, their system is ridiculous and stupid. So why can't I decide to reach a level without having to be condemned to playing ranked mode all the time because otherwise you're demoted? Are they stupid or something? I'm really tired of these people and their absurd ideas because it's not so easy to get back to the epic level, especially if you don't have a good connection.