scrim or w/e

StLoD_UA
edited March 25 in CrossFire Barracks
I 'd like to play some fair 5v5 with decent players instead of clown fest you call "rAnKeD'.

So how to? Is there some discord server or anything?

Answers

• I don't think there is a competitive scene remained in crossfire.

You can try to join one of those "CFCL tournaments"...and ask your team leader to agree with other teams to play daily against each other for practice.

I'm not sure if we're allowed to promote such a things here - but you can always try games in steam like cs go or team fortress if you like free and fair games ,here is pay to win and many abusers,macros etc'.
  • I don't think there is a competitive scene remained in crossfire.

You can try to join one of those "CFCL tournaments"...and ask your team leader to agree with other teams to play daily against each other for practice.

I'm not sure if we're allowed to promote such a things here - but you can always try games in steam like cs go or team fortress if you like free and fair games ,here is pay to win and many abusers,macros etc'.
    Im not interested in playing competitive games itself, just with competitive rules with decent players without this bullsht ranked with its "interesting programs", macroses, trash guns, skins etc.