The Story of Crossfire from Best to Less Worsever

Once apon a Time: 
Crossfire's Game was 100% Full of Players"! Every (Server from: North America to Europe South was Full)! 
Now, since Players been "Complaining about Hackers for Years"! Crossfire hasn't the done (1); Thing to 'SOLVE THE PROMBLEM'! 
It is so "SIMPLE" to do, but Crossfire, Z8games, Smilegate, the GM's, MODs, & Support are "All too INCOMPETENT to "Stop Kids from (Hacking the Game)"!
This is a Disgrace to Gaming! If there was a (Vote) on Best and Worse Online Games? 
*Crosssfire would come in "First Place" for the Worse Game in History; receiving a 'LIFETIME AWARD" for Year after Years of having the "Most Problems due to UNQUALIFIED Personnel since opening!
As I say before,  every (Server, Channel, Room and Mode) was Full! Now "Look at this Dimenishing, 'Sorry Excuse' of a Game! I give Crossfire another Year, before it is a "Forgotten Game; that Failed Misablely!
Crossfire need to (Change the Name to "Hacker Take Over") or "Hack All Day to Play" or Hackers R 'Us" or "We B' Hacking" --- *Introducing the "ONLY HACKING GAME ONLINE"!*
Get (Bonus Downloads of Crossfire Hacks Online Free for ("All Weapons & Modes") 
Sponsored by: Z8game, Smilegate & Crossfire 
"The Leading Online Game in having the Most Hackers (Hack a Game of All Time)!
You too can (Win all Kind of Rewards) for having the "BEST HACKS" 
1. VIP Weapons
2. Special Characters
3. Free Reward Spins
4. Free Weekly Weapons
5. No Bans
6. No Rules, just (Ignore Crossfire); they don't "Enforce Rules, Regulation or Terms and Conditions"!
And so you have the (Short Story of Crossfire "Complete Failure"!
*Coming Soon...! The "Closing of Crossfire" The Game that always Quits! 

Comments

• Ranked seasson 25 is GARBAGE.
    In myhtical and epical and top100 ranks all games includes cheaters in room.
    I did many reports but system is late to ban them.
    I reached 171 bans ( gm responds in inbox messages) but this is not enough.
    Cheaters creates new acc and came back in ranked.
    GMs must find a way to ban them in game not after watch the video report.
    Also some cheaters when i said in chat i will report told them they answered  me 4 months never banned and guess they are vip players.
    Anyway i stoped ranked because is not fair to me to waste my time life for playing vs cheater.
    Some days i pleayed 15 games in same day and all rooms had cheaters.
    At least gm must give me compensation and they must give us Ban Ribbon.

An advice when met a cheater ( macro script pistol, know location, fast movement, no recoil sniper, aim lock, etc) before room ends you must report them.  

One more suggest to gm is to make a repair in Wave mode.
    Most players in wave now a days use macro in game but wave not has save replay video to report so many stoped play on it.

My ign: Sandman see you in game.
  • Back then I actually cared more about harassment and toxicity than "hackers".The kids were spamming so hard back then,we couldn't make even one single kill without get "cancer and aids wishes to our mothers",and the gm's then didn't do anything about it,some mods like dot were just spamming the forums with their 0 iq logic "welcome to the internet" and "they just kids",like who cares about their logic/common sense when we couldn't even simply play and enjoy the game for longer than a minute without get emotional damage from some airhead internet thugs..they cared more about ban people who said bad stuff about the game than actual hacking and insultes cases,It took them 5 seconds to ban a person who said stuff like "you so bad gm saidin" but 10 years to get to our hack reports.

Bottom line is - there are cons and pros then and now -back then they cared about the game and were pay attention to every single complaint that was brought up by the players & and now there are no hackers and no insultes in chat but they don't give a cookie about their game/players or their fellings/problems and care only about money and sales.(then "ted talks" now "spam cats gift on discord" in a nutshell)