in-game reports

StLoD
edited February 26 in CrossFire Barracks
Can anyone explain me why did i stop getting successful reports messages?

Comments

• 9Joseph9
    edited February 22
    Don't think it really makes a difference, if you're able to continue playing after submitting it should be sent in or you may have also reached the maximum amount of reports for the day, or whatever the cool down period may be. My theory anyways, hope it helps
  • StLoD said:
    Can anyone explain me why did i stop getting successful reports messages?
    my guess is you can directly report at least 3rd party software, but its mostly a bulk report system in general itself so when 20 others dont do it on the same account it wont happen as a ban, and by that the one using that softwares have 10 other accounts, i tried to get a cf china or philipnnes account but you cant register at all unless you know someone from there where can buy a mobile phone card at first, and in NA version theres not a protection to create a account in first place. I would loved  to play with even 300+ ping this version just to see what guns they have but to travel there it would costs at least 1k for me and wont be worthy to get a look in, but the other versions have limitations to create even a account in first place, and in NA version they dont, they can just make 20 free emails and use them to use other software and sell af.k bot accounts further, but i said it years ago so by today i can just make fun of, since i see in S&D games more master ranked guns and cant do anything what they did in ranked then on the oldest S&D maps, or they lost within hours their "skills", but hey new accounts get more rewards so yeah it will continue, and why i i abanndoned my fun mode (mutation mode) years ago it wont change, i said it long before the admins could ban directly accounts where actually EP weekends were an event, but instead to ban afk accounts they just got saved and others should do more or do afk farming itself, its just sad for me, i played half year back 1 game hero mode on merida i was a mutant and i couldnt even fall down to the ground someone used no recoil and i as a mutant freezed mid air, couldnt touched the ground and died mid air and since then i wont touch that mode and only play when on weekends are free crates where i im interested in its just to much without any security
  • i only sait 1 thing on this legit players stop giving money to this game its not worth it ,if doont see the consern of game masters is money nothinhg more , if stop give money or this game die or e see what is bad on game and start to work