The Best Suggestions for 2024 CF West

The year was 2020, I made the same suggestions, several players supported it, but z8 ignored it, so let's do it again.
we are in 2024.
Ranked Rewards need to be updated, I'm talking about Point Rewards (Honor Points)
In fact, every ranked season, these rewards should be constantly updated.
Next is the EP Store Needs to be updated with new characters and interesting weapons.
Black Market (Crate Coupon) these weapons should be updated at least every 2 months with weapons from the Mercenary Pass for example.
and to finish, the Mercenary PASS needs to be updated to current things, I suggested removing the magic stones from (Wave Mode) and placing 4-star cards from ZM4 for example. going to zm mode
I'm not even going to mention the Rank ZM Season because the GMs said it would be updated without a specific time. but let's talk about the ZM4
Bolt 5s and Zaratan 5s are impossible to win.. in CF China there are new Bosses but that's up to z8 to decide when to bring them but it would be interesting to have a new Boss (Difficult) but killing him drops card 5 stars from Doctor bolt 5 or Zaratan 5s for 1 player per room Example of the Doctor Haze boss everyone knows that he is the hardest to kill if he drops a card 5s from bolt 5 or zaratan 5 per room only 1 room can gain 1 5s bolt or zaratan card killing this (new boss) if killed more times it drops other cards but only 1 rare 5s per room.
Players Please comment below what you think of these suggestions so z8games can see.