crossfire exchange market

Well, the event is good and interesting, but it's a shame it has to be per package, for example I only have one Christmas weapon and I exchanged it for the shards(fragments) and now I can only exchange it if I had exchanged 3 Christmas weapons... that is, I got rid of more than 6 weapons and I won't be able to get any of them because there was only one from that package for Christmas. I ran out of weapons and I won't be able to take anything away. I think it's poorly done, I wanted to take weapons from other packages and now I'm left without the ones I had.

Comments

• Nope, this is intended to work like this since first edition of exchange marked event.
    As wepons / crates can have different values, or are available for limited time, part of special events ,etc -> therefore are grouped in collections.
    For example you wish to complete a 4 items collection BUT win only 3 weapons multiple times -> now you can melt 3 duplicates and exhange for the missing one.
    AND is not fair to be able to exchange for another weapon from a different collection since that one can be harder to obtain due to crate price or availability ..etc.
    Gamer since 1997
  • crymoreplz
    edited February 17
    It doesn't make much sense, if it were to be very prominent, I lost close to 10 weapons as a result of the joke. 
    because I have event weapons that I don't like so much and I wanted to get different ones, but this is my opinion