Fire & Blade: Feb 19

Attention Mercenaries,
Unleash the power of the beast with the new Fire & Blade weapons, the ultimate fusion of flame and steel!

Starting from February 19th, a new VIP gear is coming to the Black Market! Make sure to be the first to get your hands on the new Carnelian Beast Crate with its deadly weapons listed below with Perks: 

🔥 AK-47-Carnelian Beast
     Record Kill/Death: Yes/No
     Ultra-Fast Reload Speed
     Special Attack
     200% EXP boost for you (Lvl 1)
     30% EXP boost for all players (Lvl 1)
     20% GP boost for all players (Lvl 1)

🔥 M4A1-S-Iron Carnelian Beast
     Ultra-Fast Reload Speed
     Special Attack
     Unexpected Luck
     All Rifles in the bag gain extra Ammo
     200% EXP boost for you (Lvl 1)
     20% GP boost for all players (Lvl 1)

🔥 Colt-Carnelian Beast
     All Pistols in the bag gain extra ammo
     100% EXP boost for you (Lvl 1)
     20% EXP boost for all players (Lvl 1)
     10% GP boost for all players (Lvl 1)

🗡️ B.C Axe-Carnelian Beast
     Follow Up Attack
     Axe Master
     Increased Speed
     Quick Hands
     120% EXP boost for you (Lvl 1)
    Ⓥ 20% GP boost for all players (Lvl 1)

Unleash the power and equip all package weapons to activate the stunning effect of the Carnelian Beast Package:
     Weapon Icon
     Character Slot Frame
     Special Killmark

Set the world on fire with the [NC] Carnelian Beast, and make your mark with the [SP] Carnelian Beast! Get them now by completing the entire collection.

Where Flames And Steel Collide!
CrossFire Team.

Comments

• Atempo
    edited February 19
    This is good, but we want at least a good percentage of luck for each player
  • Horrible knowing crate win rates should've kept this in garnet considering BR got it in citrine which is just unfair cause of how cheap citrine is.
  • Z8 are you ok? I know you want players to spend as much money as possible on the game, but bringing vips to zp crates is total bs. 
    Lapis is crazy expensive to win, citrines are okay ish and garnet are a bit hard but not crazy. ZP crates on the black market are so stupid to win that I've spent thousands on a single crate to win jack **** and you bring a set of vips on zp crates?? what the actual F is wrong with you? 
    This has to be the greediest thing I've ever seen on Crossfire
    The funny thing is you are talking about not winning anything and complaining about the people who is winning those items which you couldn't get and it's actually crazy cause those people who you are talking about are spending the same money as you are to get those crates and win those items.. oh pssst wait.. i forgot something we are not spending thousands like you to get those items from the crates which actually insane how you spend thousands to get only 1 item and you don't get any...  and others can spend like 10k ZP and get all of these items and let peoples like you get so mad about it and blame the game for it while the game has nothing to do with the bs you are saying cause yes it might be pay to win game so it should give the chance to others to have those items the ones who can't spend thousands to get only 1 item  so.. better be quite and stop being depressed cause i think this game effects you and making you a bad person i think!  :):#
    Love life you find beautiful

• I have spent 66500 K in garnet mode and I have not won anything, the luck bar reached 343/500, after spending so much I only have enough for a flashing or grenade when before with 60 or 70/500 you won something, now by collecting 140 pieces per dismantling articles my sad consolation prize will be that a poor flashback, because I am not going to spend another dollar on this bunch of thieves that is crates garnet, it is a joke what they do to fill their pockets with money, it stinks in what this game be converted.
  • how should i spend money for a game support hack and ignore reports .
    hackers in every map especially  rank games and nothing happen to them .
    please fix your problem first 
  • ssl2p said:
    Z8 are you ok? I know you want players to spend as much money as possible on the game, but bringing vips to zp crates is total bs. 
    Lapis is crazy expensive to win, citrines are okay ish and garnet are a bit hard but not crazy. ZP crates on the black market are so stupid to win that I've spent thousands on a single crate to win jack **** and you bring a set of vips on zp crates?? what the actual F is wrong with you? 
    The funny thing is you are talking about not winning anything and complaining about the people who is winning those items which you couldn't get and it's actually crazy cause those people who you are talking about are spending the same money as you are to get those crates and win those items.. oh pssst wait.. i forgot something we are not spending thousands like you to get those items from the crates which actually insane how you spend thousands to get only 1 item and you don't get any...  and others can spend like 10k ZP and get all of these items and let peoples like you get so mad about it and blame the game for it while the game has nothing to do with the bs you are saying cause yes it might be pay to win game so it should give the chance to others to have those items the ones who can't spend thousands to get only 1 item  so.. better be quite and stop being depressed cause i think this game effects you and making you a bad person i think!  :):#
    What are you even tryna say here? You're missing maggys point, her point is the winrate for crates is extremely low and putting this VIP set in crates is a money hungry move and be real aint nobody getting anything with 10k zp let alone the whole set you just being a blind follower 🤣
  • ssl2p
    edited February 20
    BodyOpps said:
    What are you even tryna say here? You're missing maggys point, her point is the winrate for crates is extremely low and putting this VIP set in crates is a money hungry move and be real aint nobody getting anything with 10k zp let alone the whole set you just being a blind follower 🤣
    i won 2 weapons just 50k i spent B)
    Love life you find beautiful

• gunruner11
    edited February 20
    200k zp never saw 1 gun... lmao never again
  • The funny thing is you are talking about not winning anything and complaining about the people who is winning those items which you couldn't get and it's actually crazy cause those people who you are talking about are spending the same money as you are to get those crates and win those items.. oh pssst wait.. i forgot something we are not spending thousands like you to get those items from the crates which actually insane how you spend thousands to get only 1 item and you don't get any...  and others can spend like 10k ZP and get all of these items and let peoples like you get so mad about it and blame the game for it while the game has nothing to do with the bs you are saying cause yes it might be pay to win game so it should give the chance to others to have those items the ones who can't spend thousands to get only 1 item  so.. better be quite and stop being depressed cause i think this game effects you and making you a bad person i think!  :):#
    no1 complained about some ppl winning it n others not, its about being greedy about it, even if a couple ppl won every weapon with 10k, it wont change the fact that they are being greedy about it (always have been but ye), so u missed the point by a mile + ur siding with em making it 100% worse.. yikes
  • Fine. 500 create = 1 ak. not gonna put money into this anymore.

• in 15 years I can't get hackers out of this game, it's possible that someone who puts money into this game will continue to suffer, he doesn't want the bugs that are in the game anymore, not to mention the servers that are running hard, is it possible not to solve the problem?

• ssl2p said:
    BodyOpps said:
    i won 2 weapons just 50k i spent B)
    you want a cookie or sum? doesn't change the argument of how its stupid putting vips in crates cause of the low winrate 
  • BodyOpps said:
    ssl2p said:
    Z8 are you ok? I know you want players to spend as much money as possible on the game, but bringing vips to zp crates is total bs. 
    well that account deleted its post itself, crates are dead if youre a long original player, and i say original since old accounts gets sold just for a ribbon alone, but they cant know the oldest maps when you face them or look their profiles up, so i can say just for me i won with zp (paid myself) a mauser royal dragon, and in the last 8-10 years the crates got thrown out for free like most of old zp guns crates are now for gp crates or given out for free so the ones spending money for crates today are new players or they found a loophole like it was you know someone from egypt and with instead 80 euros you get 100k zp you get 4-5 times the amount or easier said instead to have 100k zp for 80 euros you could get to 500k zp, and even that is some years ago but still there will be another loophole itself but crates are done for a long time, since i asked it some years ago with the "new" blackmarket how can nobody win with 1 crate 2 guns anymore it was before possible but since the "new" one it didnt happend, and besides the years of what old players paid for see getting thrown out for free its nothing new so?
  • Hi every body, when this event expired? tks so much
  • Might give this a shot with like 10k zp tomorrow, can't really go wrong with vip in crates?
  • You can use Free Crate Tickets. Free VIPs. You can't equip Dolls onto the rifles, though. Worthless for ZM players.
  • Sorry for clarfication, since now using macro for stealth walk and no recoil use, as the reporting user you waste more of youre lifetime then then using it i encountered in even my last ranked games for the thrown out guns i didnt paid zp for but encountered it there just like in regular games, but i would need a video editor programm and my lifetime then just to show the unrecorded footage official since they used 3rd party software and still get covered for it, so i wont do it otherwise someone pays me a 1 years licencse for such a video editing tool with full functions and i can cut out that names instead to get me busted, but hey thats on monthly recharge since years its only for new accounts and i stick with my opinion i rather when HD cf comes out i then rather go to a other company (since they have more security bariers itself then here, but im not allowed to sell my account officially to get just pens back for what i invested years ago, and still "new accounts" where use 3rd party software get more benefits then any older account itself).

So by now even when on the forum announced its "illegal" to use macros for sneak walking or no recoil, you cant report them itself ingame but need to waste more time like on when you just want to get some free crates, but hey i played last time my favourite mode Mutation mode some years ago since they deactivated the kick voting system instead the users abusing it, so i can just make fun of it, since you get rewarded more of that then to play genuine itself and that you can see mostly in S&D games, where some can spray with a m60 cant hear nything and blocks the noise for general players but kills everyone, and yeah i stayed even in that teams since my report time is 10 minutes, no Staff to check the rooms itself, and i mock them itself and getting my playtime in without helping it.
  • Why take it. Crosfire is die. All rooms (normal - ranked match) hacker and bot user. GMs go banned the hackers.

• Quake444 said:
    BodyOpps said:
    ssl2p said:
    well that account deleted its post itself, crates are dead if youre a long original player, and i say original since old accounts gets sold just for a ribbon alone, but they cant know the oldest maps when you face them or look their profiles up, so i can say just for me i won with zp (paid myself) a mauser royal dragon, and in the last 8-10 years the crates got thrown out for free like most of old zp guns crates are now for gp crates or given out for free so the ones spending money for crates today are new players or they found a loophole like it was you know someone from egypt and with instead 80 euros you get 100k zp you get 4-5 times the amount or easier said instead to have 100k zp for 80 euros you could get to 500k zp, and even that is some years ago but still there will be another loophole itself but crates are done for a long time, since i asked it some years ago with the "new" blackmarket how can nobody win with 1 crate 2 guns anymore it was before possible but since the "new" one it didnt happend, and besides the years of what old players paid for see getting thrown out for free its nothing new so?
    actually no I didn't deleted the original post, instead forum moderators deleted it. 
    you can argue that yeah z8 ''gifts'' many crates for free on events but my original point stands. the win rate is stupidly low. I am not jealous about people who got the entire crate at all. 
    From experience I've spent ridiculous amounts of zp on crates, and like others referred above, the crates are empty. In the clan that I'm part of, a clan member has spent 700K zp just to get 1 M4 and the axe. Tell me is this normal? 
    the game is filled with issues and yeah they try to make up with events and many other freebies for the new players, but for old players like me and many others in the community which spend money in the game and play this thing for so many hours, the company behind the game main concern is emptying our pockets with vips on lapis, garnets, citrines, and now black market zp crates. just last week I played about 15 rankeds in mythical lobbies and in every single ranked there was at least 1 blatant cheater either spin botting, prefiring every corner, aim locking on the head, etc etc etc. 
    I grew up alongside the game and I enjoy remembering the hours and moments I had in the past playing it, but nowadays the game is becoming borderline unplayable.  
  • I started Crossfire, went into Black Market, opened the Carnelian Beast through my 5 Free Crate Tickets and with the First Try/Spin/Crate i won B.C Axe Carnelian Beast hahahaha insane Axe this is.